剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
就会越来越难
it just gets harder and harder
找到坚持的理由
to find a reason to keep on going.
这个该死的世界上有两种人
There's two kinds of people in this godforsaken world,
你这个毫无意义的小虫子
you worthless little maggot!
你想做哪种人
Which kind do you want to be--
好苹果还是烂苹果
a good apple or a road apple?
我拉屎了
Oops! I pooped.
上帝啊
Oh, for Christ sakes.
好吧 我觉得你表达得很明确了
Yeah, okay, well, I think you made your point.
我们能回去救海莉吗
So can we go back to saving Haley?
他会没事吗
Oh, is he going to be okay?
不 他绝对不会没事
No, he is not gonna be okay.
你好
Hey, there.
刚没看到你
Didn't see you.
来
Oh, come on.
爸爸
Ah. Oh, yeah, papi.
你喜欢这样吗
You like that?
我可以解释
I can explain.
不 不能打死 布鲁要留他的命
No, shoot to wound, man. Blue wants him alive.
真有意思
Well, that's interesting.
我们待会再聊 坏脾气
We'll tango later there, angry eyes.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我们走这边
Let's go this way!
-抓住他 -不 别走这边
- Get him! - No, let's not go that way.
后退 不然我就放马了
Back off, or the horse gets it!
楼梯
On to the stairway!
跟我来
Follow me!
等等
Hold it!
我真的很擅长玩这个
I'm actually really good at this.
衣服不错
Nice jacket.
我是医生...我需要一些...
I'm Dr.... And I need some...
今天够呛 你在看什么
Rough day. What are you staring at?
艰难的扁桃体切除手术
Tough tonsillectomy!
那孩子能挺下来的 我需要咖啡
Kid'll pull through, though. I need coffee.
好点了吗
Better?
没错
Actually, yeah.
那我们气拯救海莉吧 我们走
Then let's go save Haley! Come on!
五楼理疗区
Physical therapy, fifth floor!
让开
Get out of the way!
更多坏人来了 尼克
Yerks! More bad guys coming, Nick!
我不想看到坏人 想听到你的好消息
I need less bad guys and more good news out of you.
我们简直就是家庭装的黄瓜 尼克
We're in a family-sized jar of pickles, Nick.
我不知道你是什么意思
I have no idea what that means.
搞什么 尼克 里面没有电梯
What the heck, Nick? There's no elevator!
你不会飞的 对吧
And you can't fly! Can you?
三楼
Third floor.
你的眼神很疯狂
Oh, yeah. You got the loco eyes, buddy.
你知道吗 如果你死了就帮不了我
You know what? You can't help me save Haley
拯救海莉了
if you're dead-zaroni!
没错 你一直在说的这个海莉
Yeah, and about this Haley you keep yammering on about...
去她的 你在这里 也去你的
to hell with her, and while you're at it, to hell with you.
别这样
Come on, don't do that.
你怎么知道他们有五个人
How'd you know there were five?
在我房♥间里 那帮疯子来找我
Back in my room. The creepazoids coming for me.
你是个幻象 但是...
You're a manifestation, but...
你怎么知道他们有五个人
How'd you know there were five?
我们真是最棒的团队
Whoo-hoo! Are we the best team or what?
你好 玛丽
Oh, hey, Merry.
-尼克 -完了
- Nick. - Yerks!
能借一下你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
走
Go!
我们去哪里 尼克 我们去哪里
Where we going, Nick, huh? Where we going, huh?
我们 我们去哪里
We? We ain't going nowhere.
你也听到那位善良的女士说的话了
You heard that nice lady back there.
我打死迪斯科·麦克后就签了自己的死刑
I signed my own death warrant when I iced Disco Mikey.
这个城市里的所有混♥蛋♥不是在找我
Every scumbag in the city will be looking for me
就是在找我的路上
if they're not already.
-是啊 但是 -是啊 但是没什么
- Eh, I mean, yeah, but-- - Yeah, but nothing.
我要离开道奇
I'm getting the hell out of Dodge.
不要再跳踢踏舞了 你把仪表盘都踢坏了
Quit your tap dancing. You're ruining the dashboard.
我本来不想告诉你的 尼克
I didn't want to tell you, Nick.
那就别说了
So then don't.
我不想吓到你
I was afraid of scaring you away.
毕竟 你以前离开过她
After all, you left her once before.
也许你只是不想做一个爸爸
Maybe you just don't want to be a daddy.
你在嘟囔什么
What are you yammering on about?
你以为我为什么选择了你 尼克
Why do you think I picked you, Nick?
我不知道 可能是走运吧
I don't know. Lucky, I guess.
你可以继续这么说
You can say that again.
尼克 海莉是你的女儿
Nick, Haley is your daughter.
♪玩具城 玩具城♪
♪Toy land, toy land♪
♪男孩女孩的天堂♪
♪Little girl and boy land♪
乐乐 乐乐
Happy? Happy?
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表