剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
你没事吧
Yeah, you're good.
工作的时候还会发生更多意外
You know, more accidents happen in the workplace.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
天啊
Oh, boy.
听着
I mean--all right, look,
但是是他冲向我的
but he--he came at me...
我是在表扬他
I mean that as a compliment.
尼克
Nick!
芝士汉堡啊
Ah, cheeseburgers.
混♥蛋♥ 你可真重
Son of a bitch. You're a heavy bastard.
我不是针对你 这是为了你好
It's nothing personal, pal. This is just for your own good.
就当是时间到了吧
Consider it like time out.
帽子男
Hey, fedora.
你们会受伤的
Look, your guys are going to get hurt.
大家还是...
Let's just everyone...
好吗
Right?
希望大家
Well, I hope that
今晚都学到了很有价值的一课
you have learned a very valuable lesson tonight.
我是学到了
I know I have.
当我们带着愤怒
When we deal with our problems
处理我们的问题时
out of a place of anger,
就会发生糟糕的事
bad things happen.
但是当我们用善良来对待
But when we confront them with kindness...
操
Fuck it!
但是 尼克 你保证过你不会杀人
But Nick, you promised you wouldn't kill anyone--
-没有枪 -你杀了所有人
- No guns. - You killed everyone!
到处都是尸体 你怎么...
There's corpses. How would you--
-发生了什么 -尼克 为什么
- What happened? - Nick, why?
内脏 骨头
Entrails, bones.
血 全是血
Blood--just, all blood!
-那是肝吗 -你怎么
- Is that a liver? - How can--
我觉得应该是肾
I think it's more of a spleen.
你 那玩意值多少钱
You, what's something like that worth?
五百吧
$500, maybe.
那一个肾呢
How about a kidney?
条件良好的话
In good condition?
随便能卖♥♥十多万
Over 100,000, easy.
上帝啊 我简直就是站在
Holy giblets, I'm standing in the middle
一堆血肉金矿里啊
of a goddamn gold mine of blood and guts.
怎么样才算得上是条件良好呢
Now, what would you say qualifies as good condition?
做噩梦了吗 宝贝
Bad dream, baby?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你不需要害怕的
You don't have anything to be afraid of.
那些想要伤害你的坏人
All the bad people who tried to hurt you
不是死了就是已经被关起来
are either gone, or locked up somewhere
再也没法出来作恶了
where they can never get out again.
全都是吗
All of them?
全都是
All of them.
你给他准备了什么
What do you have in mind for him?
不 不 别告诉我
No, no, don't tell me.
我喜欢惊喜
I--I love surprises.
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
当你和我一样有钱有名时
When you're as rich and famous as I am,
要盯住你的手下可是有大收获呢
let's just say it pays to keep tabs on your employees--
就算是像你这样的老手
even a gold star go-getter like you,
有自己的...
left to their own...
装置 接下来
devices, the next thing you know,
速记员就天天在工作时间
the stenographer is downloading
下载老奶奶黄♥片♥了
granny porn on company time.
放下那个
Please put that down.
我让你继续干活吧
I'll let you get back to work.
那个女警♥察♥
That lady cop,
就是那个把布鲁·斯卡拉穆奇抓起来的
you know, the one that put Blue Scaramucci in jail--
她怎么样了
whatever happened to her?
你把她撤职了
You had her thrown off the force.
毁了她的人生 记得吗
Ruined her life, remember?
是吗
Did I? Huh.
还有另一个
Oh, and the other one.
那个臭烘烘的大家伙
The big--the big, smelly one.
-尼克·图巴 -萨克斯
- Nick Tuba, right? - Sax.
萨克斯 没错 他怎么样了
Sax, that's it. What happened to him?
我怎么知道
How would I know?
反正我们还有大事要做呢
Ah, well, we have bigger fish to fry, don't we,
我的软耳朵朋友
my floppy-eared friend.
但也许我还是应该去杀了他
But maybe I should have just killed him anyway.
复仇嘛
You know, revenge.
人人都爱复仇 对吧
I mean, everybody loves revenge, right?
连你也一样
Even you.
我是专业的 闪耀先生
I am a professional, Mr. Shine.
我专注并只专注于我的工作
My focus is my work, and only my work.
我没有复仇的想法
I don't have a vengeful bone in my body.
《幻想快乐》前情提要
Previously on "Happy!"...
-你能看到我 -什么鬼
- You can see me! - What the hell?
我不是你幻想中的朋友
I ain't your imaginary friend.
我甚至都不敢想象
I don't even want to think about
那是什么样
what that would look like.
我是海莉幻想中的朋友
I'm Hailey's imaginary friend.
-吓到你了吧 -真的是你
- Got you! - It's really you.
闪耀桑尼
Sonny Shine.
-她在哪儿 -你应该去我的塔那里看看
- Where is she? - You should stop by my tower.
我又不知道她是怎么想的
I can't speak to her frame of mind.
太邪恶了 他们不能逍遥法外
This is evil. They can't get away with this.
他们可以 但是不会永远逍遥法外的
They can, but not forever.
如果麦克把这家伙给布鲁 那全完了
If Mikey gave Orcus to Blue, all is lost.
没错 所以我们必须阻止他
Yes, yes, that's why we must stop him.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
-你为什么要走 -你长大了
- Why do you have to go? - You're growing up.
你会忘记这匹愚蠢的马
You'll forget all about that silly horse.
想象朋友其实是
See, the thing about imaginary friends
我们应该帮助那些
is we're kind of supposed to help out the person
做我搭档吗
最需要我们的人
who needs us the most.
要来了
Here it comes.
-没错 -有意思的要来了
- Yeah, it is. - Here comes the fun!
-伙计 要来了 -你准备好了吗
- Oh, boy, here it goes. - Are you ready?
求求您了 求您相助
Please, please help.
天哪 上帝啊
Dear God. Oh, Jesus Christ.
炸♥药♥
内含爆♥炸♥物示踪剂
我奉行上帝之道
I place myself in the word of your God.
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
天堂之门为我们敞开
Heaven waits for us.
我们将一同赴死
We'll all die together.
《幻想快乐》
第二季 第一集
*清醒头脑 下楼吃饭*
*Got to be fresh, got to go downstairs*
*拿起碗筷 倒上燕麦*
*Got to have my bowl, got to have cereal*
早上好呀 搭档
Top of the morning to you, partner!
滚开
Oh, fuck off.
我们要振作起来 尼克
We're getting our act together, Nick.
不再酗酒 不再吸毒
No more drinking, no more illegal narcotics.
-不再嫖♥娼♥ -好吧
- No more whoring. - Right.
最重要的是
And most of all,
不要塞到热乎乎的洞里
no more filling chumps full of hot lead.
天呐 尼克 你的口气真是清新
Boy, Nick, your breath sure is fresh.
清新一下
薄荷味口气清新剂
含微量酒精
我可一点不怀念过去我们的样子 尼克
I don't miss the old us at all, Nick.
你现在棒极了
You're doing super,
海莉一定会为你感到无比骄傲
and Hailey's going to be so proud of you.
-我正走着道呢 -让开
- I'm walking here! - Move!
-我正走着道呢 -给我让开
- I'm walking here! - Get out of the way!
伙计 我去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey, up yours, buddy!
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表