剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
幻想快乐 第一季 第三集
《幻想快乐》前情提要
Previously, on "Happy!"
你不是我的幻觉
You're not a hallucination,
也不是我的潜意识
you're not my subconscious
因为我曾经的罪过来强♥奸♥我的大脑
trying to gyrate mefor all my past sins.
或许有个小女孩在某个地方
There's probably a little girl somewhere out there
真的需要她爸爸
who needs her daddy.
我不是他
I ain't him.
你就是他
You are him.
你是谁
Who are you?
海莉·汉森
Hailey Hansen.
他把我从我妈身边带走了
He took me away from my mom.
我想她
I miss her.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
寻找海莉·汉森
有人绑♥架♥了我的女儿
Someone kidnapped my daughter.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我不欠你任何东西
I don't owe you anything at all.
尼克·萨克斯按了我的密♥码♥
Nick Sax has got my password.
你唯一爱过的人毁了他的婚姻
The only man you ever loved broke up his marriage.
等等 你们两个
Wait a minute, were you two--
我要吐了
I'm gonna lose my lunch.
我把萨克斯交给你 我们就扯平
I bring you Sax, and we're even.
我看到你对那些坏人们做的事了 尼克
I saw what you did to all those bad guys, Nick.
如果你能那么做 那你也可以拯救海莉
If you can do that, you can save Hailey.
海莉看到的那张你的照片是真的
That picture of you that Hailey saw was real.
你的确曾经是英雄
You were a hero once.
我猜这也是为什么你这么恨自己吧
I guess that's why you hate yourself.
走吧 去找那个孩子
Come on, let's go find this kid.
我爸爸会来的 他是个英雄
My dad's coming. He's a hero.
他会找到圣诞老人 还会永远把他关起来
He's gonna find Santa and he's gonna put him in jail forever.
万一圣诞老人先找到你♥爸♥爸呢
What if Santa finds your daddy first?
只有我能听见那声音
I'm the only one who can hear that.
对
Yeah.
我不确定听懂了你的话 尼克
I'm not sure I follow your point, Nick.
你知道你擅长的这些...
You know this shtick of yours--
歌♥曲 老套台词
the songs, the corny lines,
和"天呐"的滑稽杂耍套路吗
the zany "Aw shucks" vaudeville routine?
一点都不可爱
It's not cute.
也不好笑
It's not funny.
海莉觉得我可爱又好笑
Hailey thinks I'm cute and funny.
你有没有静下来想过
Hey, do you ever stop to think
或许她不是真的要派你来找我
maybe she didn't really send you off to find me?
或许她只是想摆脱你
Maybe she wanted to get rid of you.
想要摆脱...
Trying to get rid...
这真是
That's--uhh.
这...
That...
这不是真的
That is not true.
我是个可爱至极的小太阳
I'm an absolutely delightful little ball of funshine.
我认识你还不到24小时
I've known you less than 24 hours.
已经想和你一起投火自尽来结束这一切了
I already wanna kill both of us with fire just to make it stop.
我们到了没
Ooh, are we there yet?
我不行了
I can't. Ugh.
要我提醒你上一次
Do I need to remind you what happened
我们开车不看路的后果吗
the last time we took our eyes off the road?
好吧
Okay.
在下桥之前我们来玩安静游戏
We're gonna play the quiet game until we get off this bridge.
什么是安静游戏
Oh, what's the quiet game?
海莉和我通常会玩APP
Usually Hailey and I just play with apps.
就是手♥机♥游♥戏♥
You know, games on the phone.
或许你应该使用谷歌♥地图 尼克
Oh, maybe you should use Google Maps, Nick.
阿曼达就用谷歌♥地图
Amanda uses Google Maps.
它会告诉你最佳路线
It tells you the best route to take
你就不用堵车了
so you don't get stuck in traffic.
而且 它听起来挺好笑的
Also, it sounds funny.
谷歌♥
Google...
谷歌♥ 谷歌♥
Google. Google.
哈哈哈
L-o-l.
搞什么鬼
What the heck?
你不能在桥上下车
You can't get out of the car on a bridge.
你在做什么 尼克
What are you doing, Nick?
有人教过你是非黑白吗
Anyone ever tell you about right and wrong?
有很多事都没人教过我
Eh, there's a lot of things nobody ever told me.
不过话说回来 我也从来不会好好听
Then again, I was never much of a listener.
《昔日圣诞故事》
听着 我不是在为这家伙辩护
Look, I'm not defending the guy.
好吧
Okay.
我只是说
I'm just saying--
这个混♥蛋♥不值得让我们丢饭碗
this piece of shit's not worth us losing our jobs over.
只是散个步 吃个沙拉三明治
Just take a walk. Grab a falafel.
不会耽搁你多久
It won't take you long.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
你是我该死的搭档
You're my goddamn partner.
上周接到三个家庭暴♥力♥电♥话♥
Three domestic abuse calls in the last week--
那个男人对可怜女孩施暴
that guy's beating on that poor girl
就像伍德斯托克音乐节上的凯思·莫恩
like Keith Moon at Woodstock
史上最伟大鼓手之一
而我们却要对此置之不理 为什么
and we're supposed to turn the other way, why?
因为他是个有钱的混♥蛋♥律师吗
Because he's some rich asshole's lawyer?
我认为我们的角色搞反了 萨克斯
You know, I think we got our roles reversed here, Sax.
你应该是愤世嫉俗又疲倦不堪的老兵
You're supposed to be the cynical,
总是按规则办事
jaded vet who plays by the rules,
我应该是理想主义的年轻新兵
and I'm supposed to be the idealistic,
无法接受
young rookie who just can't accept that
坏人有时总能脱身的现实
sometimes the bad guys get away with shit.
如我所说 小梅 沙拉三明治
Like I said, Mer, falafel.
它在呼喊你的名字
It's calling your name.
就这么办吧
All right, I'll tell you what.
敲了门之后 你扮演好警♥察♥
We knock on this door, you be good cop,
我就扮演...我自己
I be, you know, me.
跟紧我
Stay close by,
确保我没对这混♥蛋♥造成永久伤害
make sure I don't do any permanent damage to this asshole,
或许我们俩还能保住饭碗
and maybe we can both manage to stay employed.
搞什么
What the hell is this?
等等 你是上周那群警♥察♥
Wait, you're those cops that showed up last week.
那个...警探
Ah, Detective...
萨克斯 对吧
Sax, right?
没错
That's right.
我以为我说得一清二楚了...
I thought I was very specific, very specific--
让那该死的东西闭嘴 可可
Shut that goddamn thing's mouth, Coco,
否则你就完了
or I swear to Christ!
来这吧 警探
Hey, hey, come here, Detective.
咱们聊几句
Let me talk to you a second.
过来吧 就我们俩哥们 萨克斯
Come here, between us boys, Sax.
你知道是怎么回事吗
You know what it is?
一开始只是个好用的备胎女友
It starts out as a nice little side piece, right?
口口声声说有什么植入避孕器
Swears up and down, it's ok, I got the implant.
再加上她上一个男友
Besides, the last dude she was with--
据说把她搞砸了 所以她没法...
allegedly messed her up so she can't, you know--
结果 她还是怀孕了
next thing you know, she's knocked up.
真不可思议 我把她安顿在这
Can you believe it? I set her up in this place.
好地方 免房♥租 附家具
Nice place, right? No rent, furnished.
我唯一的要求就是
All I expect is when I want to
当我来这休息时
come out this side of town and get off,
不想听见任何唠叨 你懂吗
I don't want any lip about it, you understand?
栓剂
Suppositories.
新玩意
New thing.
有人从屁♥眼♥塞可♥卡♥因♥混海♥洛♥因♥
Guys doing speedballs up the ass.
我对自己说
I say to myself,
什么样的混♥蛋♥会干出那种事
what kind of douchebag would ever do something like that?
就是你这种混♥蛋♥对吧
Now I see I'm looking right at him, right?
我想我们之间沟通可能有些误解
I think something's getting lost in translation here.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表