剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
再远点 "乐乐"
A little further! "Happy!"
你听到了吗 再远点
You hear that? A little further!
我不是谁的爸爸
I ain't nobody's daddy.
我会被浸在猫屎里
Well, I'll be dipped in cat shit.
雷迪克 兄弟们
Le Dick. Boys.
你认真的吗 尼奇 这么多年了 里迪克
I mean, seriously, Nicky. How many years? Le Dic.
是法语 是啊 是啊
It's French, yeah, yeah.
我知道 我以前听过
I know, I've heard before.
把客套话都略过了吧
Why don't we just skip all the pleasantries?
我想你们也想继续玩了
I'm sure you boys wanna get back to your little game here.
我需要现金 里迪克 还有武器
I need cash, Le Dic. And weapons.
该死 尼奇 你张嘴要就行了啊
Aww, shit, Nicky. All you gotta do is ask.
要多少现金和武器
How much cash and firearms?
告诉我型号♥和数量
Just tell me the type and quantity.
-要准确的 -一万
- Be specific. - Go with, uh, 10Gs.
不 两万 还有枪
No, 20. And, uh, guns.
你知道我的习惯的 小的...
You know how I roll. Uh, small cal--
西格 凯尔泰克和加农
Sig, Kel-Tek. And cannon.
沙漠之鹰 你懂的
Desert Eagle. You know,
能向正中♥央♥打个洞的东西
something that'll just punch a hole right through the center.
我不会给你现金和枪的
I ain't giving you any money or guns,
你个垃圾穷光蛋
you pole-smoking broke-ass piece of shit.
冷静 冷静 好了
Whoa, calm down. Calm down, all right.
我承认 我欠你的
I admit it. I owe you.
但是你 不要忘了你还欠我的
But you--hey, let's not forget that you owe me.
-你到我的地盘 -你知道吗
- You come into my place-- - You know what--
-坐在我的牌桌 -你欠我的
- Sit at my table-- - You owe me.
我有多久没见你了
I haven't seen you in, what?
从布♥什♥维克的事情有变开始有六个月了吧
Six months ago since that shit went sideways in Bushwick.
那不全是我的错
That was not all my fault.
-很糟糕 -没那么糟
- That was bad. - It wasn't that bad.
-十分尴尬 -无所谓
- Very awkward. - Well, it doesn't matter.
"给我这个 给我那个 我需要现金 里迪克
"Gimme this, gimme that. I need cash, Le Dic!
我需要枪"
I need guns!"
两对
Oh, shit! Two pair!
把你们的果酱都拿来吧 姑娘们
Pass the marmalade, girls.
你想从我这拿到什么东西 你就坐一会
You want something from me? You sit for a while.
很显然我没有让你明白
Obviously I'm not imparting the proper sense of urgency
我的情况有多紧急 我要离开这里
as to my situation. I'm getting my ass outta town,
不是明天 是现在就要离开
and I'm not talking about tomorrow, now.
谢谢你们的款待 但是改日再会
I appreciate the hospitality. But I'm gonna take a raincheck.
胡扯 你面前有牌你就会玩的
Bullshit. You'll get cards in front of you, you'll play.
该死 里迪克 如果我有钱的话
Damn it, Le Dick. If I had the money for the buy in,
我就不会干坐在这里了
I wouldn't be here with my hat in my hand.
18克拉的黄金
18 carat gold.
"致我今生挚爱尼古拉斯"
"To my darling Nicholas forever."
你不必那么大声读出来吧
You don't have to read it out loud.
萨克斯
Oh, shit, Sax.
光是想想我都觉得想吐
I just get nauseous thinking about how this is gonna go.
那就呕出来 继续玩吧
So stick your fingers down your throat, and let's play.
谁他妈会把婚戒压在一对K上
Who the hell bets a wedding band on a pair of kings?
我告诉你谁会 尼克·萨克斯
I'll tell you who. Nick Sax.
宇宙大猛♥男♥
The fluffer of the universe.
你最喜欢圣诞节的哪部分
What's your favorite part of Christmas?
坐在圣诞老人的腿上
Sitting on Santa's lap.
我以前很喜欢
I used to like that.
以前
Used to?
他把我从我妈身边带走了
He took me away from my mom.
我想她
I miss her.
我想我爸
I miss my dad.
我们会回家的
We're going to get home.
怎么回
How?
我让我的朋友去求救了
I sent my friend to get help.
黑色圣诞节怎么样 铅笔迪克
How's black Christmas coming for you, Pencil Dick?
你的孩子们一定很生气 又是没有礼物的圣诞节
Bet your kids are pissed, huh? Another year without presents.
他们会得到礼物的
They get presents.
有文化意义的自♥制♥礼物
Culturally significant homemade presents.
那算什么圣诞节
What kind of Christmas is that?
圣诞节就要有圣诞灯
Christmas is about Christmas lights,
圣诞树 圣诞礼物 买♥♥买♥♥买♥♥
Christmas trees, Christmas presents, buying shit.
苍了个天了 继续打吧
Christ on a cross, just play the game.
第四大街
Fourth street.
我想除了萨克斯以外大家的牌都不错
I'm guessing that card hit everybody but Sax.
你知道我花了多久才找到一个愿望宝宝吗
You know how long it took me to find a Wishee?
这个三个月前就售罄了
It sold out for three months.
你在这个吸血畅销周边上花了多少钱
How much did you pay for that mass-marketed corporate product?
看看它 长得就像粉色变♥态♥恐龙
I mean, look at it. It's like a pink perv-a-saurus.
以前是喝酒泡妞
Used to be booze and bitches.
现在是换尿布托儿所
Now it's diapers and daycare.
你很幸运 萨克斯 不用朝九晚五
You're lucky, Sax. No nine-to-five.
也没有喋喋不休的老婆
No more nagging wife.
也没有尖声惊叫的熊孩子指望着你
No screaming little kid relying on you to bring home the,
带个愿望宝宝回家
uh, the Wishee.
你是自♥由♥的
You're free.
是啊
Yeah.
像鸟一样自♥由♥ 过着高端生活
Free as a bird. Living the high life.
早上一瓶酒
Start the day off with a bottle of Jack,
晚上几片药
ending it popping a couple of 'ludes
无梦睡的香
just to keep the dreams away.
而白天...
In between...
我一点都不记得了
I don't remember a goddamn thing.
你会记得这个的 萨克斯
You're gonna remember this, Sax.
该死的德克讨厌我
Goddamn Deck hates me.
所有人都讨厌你 尼克
Everyone hates you, Nick.
你找到她了吗
So, did you find her?
找到谁
Find who?
你该去查查眼睛了 尼克
You need to get your eyes checked, Nick.
那就查
Check.
你的球[胆子]哪儿去了 萨克斯
Where are your balls, Sax?
对了 最后一个被我喝了
Oh, right. I took them on the last pot.
我讨厌他们把球拿走
Oh, I hate when they take the balls away.
我努力集中精神呢 滚开
I'm trying to focus here. Get lost.
成年人的游戏
Ugh, grown-up games.
红心女王 她很漂亮
Queen of Hearts. She's pretty.
你刚说什么
What'd you just say?
我说她很漂亮
I said she's pretty.
她有个金王冠 还涂了口红
She has a gold crown, and lipstick.
弃了
Fold.
你去哪儿 萨克斯
Where you going, Sax?
茅房♥ 你想给我擦屁♥股♥吗
Crapper. You wanna wipe me?
这家伙剩的那点理智就快丢光了
Dude's losing what little he had left.
更别提他那点筹码了
And I'm not talking about the chips.
大家都保持冷静
Everyone stay cool.
我们按布鲁的要求尽可能拖住他
We keep him here as long as Blue says.
你这微笑的方式仿佛
The way you're smiling is like someone
你不知道微笑的含义一样
who doesn't know what smiles are for.
那些牌 那位女士
Those cards. The lady.
那个带着金王冠涂着口红的漂亮女士
The pretty lady with the gold crown and the lipstick.
你能看到她们
You can see them.
她们又不是隐形的 尼克
They're not invisible, Nick.
对 但你是 我的老天
No, but you are. Oh, my goodness.
我有个疯狂的主意 你想去找海莉吗
I have this crazy idea. Do you wanna go get Hailey?
那当然啦
You bet I do!
比两勺咖啡冰激凌还想要
More than a double scoop of coffee ice cream!
那你就帮我赢牌 好得到钱和枪
Then you're gonna help me win to get money and guns
这样我们就能去找她了
so we can go get her.
我们老师帕姆小姐说
Our teacher Miss Palm says
诚实的输
it's better to lose honestly
好过作弊的赢
than to win by cheating.
去他的帕姆...
Fuck Miss--
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表