剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
我就再也不用看到你了
and I never have to see you again.
往好处想
On the bright side,
你还能和你妈妈共度圣诞
you get to spend Christmas with your mother.
好好享受
Enjoy.
毕竟她可能也活不了那么长了
After all, she may not have that long.
你个漂白过了的妓♥女♥
Ah! You bleached whore.
我要诅咒你
I'll put a curse on you.
谢谢您了 我还以为这东西要攻击我呢
Some thanks, I thought this thing was gonna attack.
伊莎
Hey, Isa.
你的这个老巫婆
This strega of yours is tracking cat hair
在满屋子找猫毛
all over the house.
我的毛有毛
My fur has fur.
那个酱闻起来味道挺有趣的
That sauce smells interesting.
金毛 你干吗不去看看那酱还要加东西吗
Hey, blondie, why don't you go see if it needs something?
婊♥子♥ 我才不会去试那个酱
Hey, bitch, I'm not gonna be trying the sauce.
为什么 你不尝尝妈妈的月经番茄大蒜吗
Why? You don't want mommy's menstrual marinara?
要我说
Real talk?
味道还不错
It's not bad.
我这一切都受够了
I can't take any more of this!
你们搞着这种都是油脂和肉毒杆菌煎饼卷
You running your fat, Botoxed cannoli holes
好像今天没什么特别的一样
like it's any other day.
我们在说的是我的儿子
We're talking about my son.
我的天使
My angel.
我的宝贝孩子 我的儿子
Bambino prezioso. Mio figlio.
你们难道不清楚吗 这不是什么秀
Can't you understand? This is not some show.
这是现实
This is reality.
亲爱的 你用一个100多岁老巫婆的月经
Sweetheart, you got a hundred-year-old witch
来做番茄酱
menstruating into a red sauce
好让你的孩子起死回生
to bring your bambino back from the dead.
我们甚至都不在一个现实里
We ain't even in the same zip code as reality.
你也不过半斤八两
Says the pot to the kettle.
搞得像那些事都是真的一样
Like those things are real?
这回我同意这些姑娘说的 伊莎
Yeah, I've gotta go with the ladies on this one, Isa.
这整件事已经开始令人扫兴了
This is starting to scream "Buzzkill."
也许我们应该接下来
Maybe we should move on to--
他来了
He comes.
他来了
He comes.
这真♥他♥妈♥
Holy shit.
布鲁
Blue.
我不是都说了这酱味道还不错
Told you this sauce wasn't bad.
我的儿子
My boy.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch.
上次事情是闹得有点大
Yeah, things got a little, uh, upside down last time.
有点大吗
A little upside down?
我觉得我们都能承受
Well, I think we can both agree
我们上次说了也做了的让人后悔的事情
that things were said and done that, uh, we both regret.
没错 我是有遗憾
Oh, yeah. I got regrets.
这是个好证明 我的错
Yeah, hey, case in point. My bad.
该死的 萨克斯
Damn it, Sax.
你知道世上有道德准则这个东西吗
There is such a thing as a code.
别别别
Ah, no, no, no.
别和我说什么卑鄙小人之间的荣誉
Now don't start with the honor among scumbags shit.
说得对
Oh, yeah.
我是个卑鄙小人 我们都是卑鄙小人
I'm a scumbag. We're all scumbags.
但荣誉 荣誉 萨克斯 你自己也说过
But honor--honor, Sax. You said it.
你知道这个词到底是什么意思吗
Do you even know what it means?
-应该吧 -不
- I think so. - No.
-不 你不明白 -好吧
- No, you don't. - Okay.
这是你信守的东西 为之而活的东西
It's something you stand by. Something you live for.
而不是你这个臭人
Other than your own stinking skin.
我这个臭人
My own stinking skin?
你们本来不是还想把我这个所谓的臭人交给布鲁吗
You mean, the skin that you were gonna hand over to Blue?
交给布鲁 你杀了我们
Hand over to Blue. You killed us.
你杀了你的朋友
You killed your friends.
严格上来说他们是你的朋友
Technically they're your friends.
不不不 你把我的手指砍了
Ah, no, no. You cut off my finger.
我刚道过歉 雷迪克
I just apologized, Le dick.
又来了 我对你来说就是个笑话
There it is. I'm just a joke to you.
雷迪克 雷迪克 真强壮[傻屌♥ 傻屌♥ 硬邦邦]
Le dick, Le dick, hardy har har.
我是没什么钱 这我承认
I ain't got much, I admit that.
但至少比你多 你压根就是身无分文
But it's more than you got, which is nothing.
你也无依无靠
And--and, no one.
等等 你现在开始搞人身攻击了咯
So--wait-- now you're getting personal.
你当初只要把我的东西给我
All you had to do was give me my stuff
这一切就都不会发生
and none of this would've happened.
说得没错
Ah, that's right.
给我 给我 给我 给我
Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.
这就是尼克·萨克斯和他妈的蛋蛋
That's Nick Sax in a fucking ball sack.
里迪克 我和你实话实说
Le Dic, here's the truth.
我有个
I got a--
有个小孩 一个女
There's a kid out there. A gir--
她需要我 我能帮她
She needs my help. I can help her.
你明白吗 这不是关于我自己
Do you understand? This is not about me.
我能救她
I can save her.
也许这一次 我能站出来
I mean, maybe this is the moment that I can stand
不是为了自己
for something other than just my own skin.
我的所行之处不再只是
I don't have to just bring chaos and destruction
混乱 破坏 暴♥力♥
and violence wherever I touch.
为此我需要的
And all I need in order to do that
只是C4炸♥弹♥的一个小小小部件
is just an itsy bitsy smidge of C4.
很好 那么...
Good. So...
你其实是在假装你是什么英雄
you honestly are pretending you're some kind of a hero?
真的吗
Seriously?
因为
'Cause...
你没有拯救任何东西 萨克斯
You don't save things, Sax.
你只会杀
You kill things.
我可以不用炸♥弹♥
I can do with the dynamite,
如果这样不会越过你的底线
if that's easier on the bottom line.
别这样 和我一起嘛
Come on, work with me here.
我可以给你钱 我可以给你钱
Hey--hey, I could pay you. I could pay you.
怎么样 这是什么
Hey, what? What's that?
我自己的钱
My own money.
你让我玩的
You made me play.
来嘛
Come on.
出去的时候锁上门
Lock up on your way out.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
在分享会上把你接走的 是吧
Picked you up at one of the meetings, huh?
用树莓
Raspberry?
他说他是我朋友
He said he was my friend.
这是他的手段
That's what he does.
在我们最脆弱的时候抓住我们
Preys on us at our most vulnerable.
保证会有新的人生 能填补我们的空虚
Promises a new life, something to fill the emptiness.
能安睡的温暖草垛
Warm straw to sleep on.
摆脱折磨 只有他和那男孩
Get off on torture, them two--him and the boy.
等他们搞定了 就把你钉在这里
When they're done, they pin you up here
然后准备杀了你
until they settle on killing you,
或者等你朋友再也不需要你
or your friend stops needing you.
然后 然后你就会消失
And--and you just blink away.
不 没用的
No, it's no use.
我是必死之人了
I'm a goner.
就像沙漏中的沙
Like sand through an hourglass.
孩子 如果你能逃出来
Listen, kid, if you make it out of here,
告诉杰米·苏 青蛙古斯到死也想着她
tell Jamie Sue, Goose the Toad died thinking of her.
-好的 -亲我
- Okay. - Now, kiss me.
我看到了百合花
I see lily pads.
对你♥爸♥爸的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your dad.
你说得对 没人会来救我们
You were right. Nobody's coming to rescue us.
谁也指望不了 只有我们自己
Can't count on anyone but us.
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表