剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
of Millennial sarcasm that is your brain.
现在 你要带我去那幢楼
Now, you are gonna take me to that building,
不然我要把你的手腕扭到你的外卖♥♥♥车♥后
or I'm gonna snap your wrist back over your delivery bike
再把你的大♥麻♥全抽了 明白吗
and smoke all your weed. You got that?
起来
Get up.
混♥蛋♥ 阴阳鱼不是免费的
上帝啊 帮帮我
Ah, sweet Jesus, help me.
你真是一头理直气壮的猪
Serves you right for being a P-I-G.
一块钱小费
现在我妈不用在深圳iPhone厂打工了
"下次 试试鸭子[躲避]"
"Next time, try duck."
现在才说
Now you tell me.
什么 尼克
What's that, Nick?
该死的预言说
Eh, dopey fortune says,
"下次试试..."
"Next time, try--"
躲开
Duck!
快看 乐乐
Look, Hap!
阴阳混♥蛋♥
Yin-Yang Asshole.
小心 尼克
Ah, look out, Nick!
你可以躲 但你跑不掉 萨克斯
You can hide, but you can't run, Sax!
可惜你们只有五个人
It's a shame there's only five of you--
六个人就能来一份蛋卷了
with six, you get eggroll.
这话太冒犯了
Wow, that is so offensive.
冒犯 你们想杀了我呢
Offensive? You guys are trying to kill me!
不 萨克斯
Oh, no, Sax.
我们会杀了你
We're gonna kill you.
该死
Ugh, shit.
把这根小棍子塞进你的...
Shove that slinky right up your--
该死 好疼
Oww, shit, that hurt!
该死
God damn it.
你不该来中国城的 萨克斯
Shouldn't have come to Chinatown, Sax.
相信我 埃尔维斯
Well, trust me there, Elvis,
我这辈子都不想再来这个
I never wanted to set foot in this sputum stained shithole
骗旅客的狗地方
of a tourist trap for the rest of my life,
但是今天 我有任务在身
but today I'm a man on a mission.
中国城
Chinatown.
走吧 我们去找南大街和拉特格斯街
All right, come on, let's go find Rutgers and South street.
该死 还有
Ah, crap, more of 'em?
尼克
Yoo-hoo, Nick!
上来
Up here!
你拿到我要的东西了吗
Did you bring what I asked for?
拿到了 太太
Si, Signora.
谢谢
Grazie.
坐吧
Si accomodati.
芝士汉堡
A cheeseburger.
谢谢
Grazie.
今天怎么来了 亲爱的
And what brings you here today, my dear?
我只是太心碎了 太太
I'm just so broken-hearted, Signora.
我要知道是谁干的
I need to know who did this.
我要知道谁杀了我的宝贝
I need to know who killed my babies.
一旦你知道真♥相♥
Once you know the truth,
就无法回头了
you cannot un-know it.
知道吗
Capisci?
知道
Yes. Si.
-谢谢 -妈妈
- Grazie. - Mamma.
诺娜
Nonna.
碧斯♥诺♥娜
Bisnonna.
伊莎贝拉 告诉我我的孩子
Mostrami I figli di Isabella.
我看到他们了
I see them now.
是吗
Si?
他们在一起
They are together.
他们很安详
They are in peace.
他们爱你
And they love you.
非常爱
Very much.
他们警告你
They warn you.
你家里有个敌人
You have an enemy in your house,
这个敌人
and this enemy
就是杀害你三个儿子的人
is the one who killed your three sons.
她在说什么
What is she saying?
三个 一共有四个
Three? There's four.
天啊
Che me dici?
什么
What?
麦克没和他们一起
Mikey is not with them.
斯卡拉穆奇太太
Mrs. Scaramucci, what are you--
我要看我的儿子们
I wanna see my sons.
我正在进行非常严谨的...
I'm in the middle of a very delicate op--
你确定我们马上去吗
You sure we're going the right way?
我当然确定了
Eh, sure I'm sure.
这是...
It's...
桥在那里 在那里
Yeah, there's the bridge, right there.
那...
That, uh...
那说明我们要往东走
That means we're going east, then.
我觉得我们要往东走
I think we're going east,
那是东边吗
or is that east?
说明这幢楼肯定在...
It means the building's gotta be, uh...
该死
God damn it.
你不会迷路了吧 尼克
You can't be lost, Nick?
我迷失了20年
I've been lost 20 years.
相信我 我懂迷路是什么
Trust me, I know lost.
尼克
Nick...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在干什么
What am I doing?
我因为一个幸运饼干
I'm running around like an idiot
跟个傻子一样到处跑
because of a fortune cookie!
那个街区肯定有二十多幢楼
Gotta be 20-something buildings in one block!
圣诞老人可能在其中一幢 也可能根本不在
Santa could be in any one of them or none of them!
你懂我的意思吗
You understand what I'm saying?
我们的运气到头了
We've run out of luck.
等等
Wait, hold on.
不一定完全是
Oh. Maybe not completely.
我不知道你在后面干什么
I have no idea what you're doing back there,
但赶紧给我停下来
but I want it to stop.
你在跳爵士舞吗
Are you doing jazz hooves?
我在跳希望之舞
I'm doing the dance of hope.
你是为了抗♥议♥我的不许唱歌♥规则吗
Is that to get around the no-singing rule?
因为这太烦人了
Because this is just as annoying.
不 永远有希望 尼克
No, there's always hope, Nick.
永远有希望
Always hope.
永远有希望
There's always hope.
我来教你什么叫希望
Let me tell you a little something about hope.
希望就像这个打火机
Hope is like this lighter!
算了 你想怎么跳就怎么跳
Screw it, you dance all you want.
我不在乎 你知道吗
I don't give a shit. And you know something?
如果你以为会奇迹般地出现
If you think that a bolt is gonna come out
一点火苗照亮我们的路
of the blue and miraculously just light our way--
上帝啊
Holy shit.
上帝啊 尼克
Oh, my God, Nick.
圣诞老人爸爸就在金宝工作过
Gimbel's is where Santa's daddy worked.
我知道 所以我刚刚说上帝啊
I know, that's why I just said "Holy shit."
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right, now--
别说出来 别说出来
don't even say it, don't even say it.
别说了
Don't say it.
你不是说这地方很豪华吗
I thought you said this place was ritzy.
是啊 我小时候的确很豪华
Yeah, well, it was when I was a kid.
我还记得海莉学怎么绑鞋带时
Oh, I remember how hard it was for Hailey
有多难
to learn how to tie her shoes.
但她学会了
But she did learn.
有时候我很想她
Sometimes I miss her so bad,
我闭上眼睛就会记起
I just close my eyes and remember
我们当初学做我们的披萨时
that time we learned to make our own pizzas,
或者我们去天文馆
or when we went to the planetarium
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表