剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
So if Hailey steps forward right now
她就能回家
she gets to go home.
这个提议可是有时效的
This is a limited time offer.
你们明白吗
Do you understand?
我 我是海莉
Me. I'm Hailey.
瞧瞧你
Oh. Look at you.
你肯定经常被人嘲笑
You must get teased a lot.
你就像是吃了情绪抑制药的小孤儿安妮
You look like Little Orphan Annie on mood suppressants.
美国漫画
但你不是孤儿 不是吗
But you're not an orphan, are you?
-不是 -没错
- No. - Right.
大家彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
所以你只要回答一个简单的问题
So all you have to do is answer a simple question
然后你就可以走了 不错吧
and you're free to go. Sound good?
海莉
Hailey,
你父亲
what
叫什么名字
is your father's name?
尼克 我爸爸叫尼克
Nick! My dad's name is Nick.
别打她
Leave her alone.
我在你眼里看到了
I saw it in your eyes.
就在开始的时候
Right from the start.
海莉
Hailey.
恐怕我有些可怕的消息
I'm afraid I have some awful news.
你父亲死了
Your father is dead.
没错
That's right.
尼克·萨克斯已经去参加
Nick Sax has gone off to the
天上那个盛大的匿名混♥蛋♥会议了
big Assholes Anonymous meeting in the sky.
你所向往的挠痒痒和骑大马
All your dreams of tickle fights and shoulder rides--
都消失了
poof!
不会有白衣骑士来拯救你
There's no white knight coming to save you.
从此再也没有快乐了
No happily ever after.
这是真实的世界
This is the real world.
孩童物品废物场
The scrap yard of childish things.
海莉
Hailey.
我知道你在想什么
Hey, now, I know what you're thinking.
海莉走了 忘记了你
Hailey's gone and forgotten about you.
但今晚我和在场的每个人说了什么
But what did I tell everyone in the group tonight?
我们的生活都由上千条看不见的线相连着
Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads.
随着这些交感纤维
And along these sympathetic fibers,
我们的行为以起因为始 反馈结果为终
our actions run as causes and return to us as results.
就是说生活中没有什么是偶然的
That means nothing in life is by chance.
没有什么是巧合的
Nothing is coincidence.
命运是真实的
Fate is real.
让那种想法在接下来的数小时和数天里
Let that thought give you some measure of comfort
给你一些安慰
in the coming hours and days.
你刚刚说的话我完全不明白
I don't understand any of what you just said.
但听上去不错
But it did sound nice.
要有信念
Have faith.
我不想说得太早 但只要你见到我的朋友
I don't want to speak too soon, but once you meet my friend,
你也许就能找到你的未来
you may have found your future.
海莉是我唯一认识的好朋友
Hailey is the only real friend I've ever known.
我试过再交另一个 但结果都不太好
I tried making another one, but it didn't work out so good.
你们听到了吗
Di-- did you hear that?
没听到
Uh, no, I didn't.
但是你知道我听到什么吗
But, you know what I do hear?
他回家了 他回家了
He's home. He's home.
发发慈悲 女人 闭嘴
For the love of God, woman, shut up!
布鲁
Blue.
布鲁
Blue.
布鲁
Blue.
听
Ascolta
我的话
la mia parola.
听...
Ascolta...
布鲁
Blue.
我爱你
Ti amo.
-格里 这是乐乐 -乐乐
- Gerry, this is Happy. - Happy?
an9*快乐的小马 马 充满爱的小马*
*The happy horse, horse, horse so full of fun*
你不用唱这首歌♥
You don't need to sing the song.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
非常高兴认识你
Well, I'm very pleased to meet you.
你的事我听说了不少
I've heard so many--
你喜欢玩游戏吗 乐乐
You like to play games, Happy?
游戏
Uh, games?
我知道的游戏数也数不清
I-- I know literally a bajillion games.
你现在想玩什么游戏
What games do you have in mind?
-他人呢 -我没看到 没看到
- Where is he? - I didn't see. I didn't see.
上帝向人类隐瞒了死亡的幸福
God conceals from men the happiness of death.
这话是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
我猜如果他是个十二岁的小男孩
I bet if he were a 12-year-old boy,
你就不会失去他的踪迹了
you wouldn't have lost track of him.
简直是个疯子
What a nut job.
圣诞快乐
Ho ho ho ho ho, Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Ho ho ho ho ho, Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Ho ho ho ho ho, Merry Christmas.
我以为轮盘赌有旋转的轮子和球
I thought roulette had a spinning wheel with a ball.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥的轮盘赌
This is the Russian kind.
拿起来 指着你的脑袋 扣下扳机
Pick it up, point it at your head, pull the trigger.
枪太傻了
Uh, guns are dumb.
an9*它们使人变傻 你们不需要枪*
*They make people numb. And you don't need a--*
拿起来
Pick it up!
但是为什么 树莓 我们不是朋友吗
But why, Raspberry? I thought we were friends.
但是你根本没有朋友 乐乐
But you had no friends, Happy.
我们不是确认过这一点了吗
I thought we'd established that.
你弄丢了海莉对吧
You've lost Hailey, haven't you?
-拿起来 -你还有什么好害怕失去的
- Pick it up! - What's left to lose?
拿起来
Pick it up.
快点 乐乐
Come on, Happy.
-快照做 -扣下扳机
- Do it. - Pull the trigger.
快照做
Do it!
真没劲
Lame.
把枪交给煎饼队长
Give the gun to Captain Pancake.
不 求你 我不想死
No, please. I don't wanna die.
把枪给煎饼
Give pancake the gun.
快看 格里
Ooh, look, Gerry,
他手太小了 连一把左轮都拿不住
his hands are too wittle to hold a revolver.
不
No!
不
No.
妈妈 我回来了
Mom, back.
我给你买♥♥了新的药
Brought your new pills.
上面写了 "不能和牛奶一起服用"
It says, "Avoid taking with milk."
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
我和你♥爸♥爸很熟
I knew your father very well.
他原来是个很优秀的人
He was a top man.
一个可靠的男人
A reliable man.
我曾经以为你身上有他的影子
I used to think there was some of him in you.
但站在我面前的这个女孩
But this girl that stands before me
相比他来说让人失望多了
would be such a bitter disappointment to him.
尼克·萨克斯
Nick Sax...
有个孩子
has a kid.
你知道这件事 却没有告诉我
You knew this, and you kept it from me.
直到几个小时前
Until a few hours ago,
我才知道
I had no idea
小孩也在你不断扩大的投资项目里
kids were a part of your ever-expanding portfolio.
如果你看到了你认为可能是
If you found toenail clippings that
萨克斯身上的脚趾甲屑
you even thought may have come from Sax,
你都该让我知道
you should've let me know.
从今往后 一旦有贩卖♥♥儿童的事件发生
From here on out, you'll be the first person I think of
我第一个想到的人就会是你
when it comes to child trafficking.
你完了
You're done.
我们有约在先
We had a deal.
我把萨克斯交给你
I deliver Sax,
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表