剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
等失去你就知道珍惜了
You're gonna miss it when it's gone.
办公室 12分钟前
8个未接来电
八条语♥音♥讯息
Eight voicemails?
过分了吧
Overkill?
你过来了不是吗
You're here, aren't you?
或许你下次记得接电♥话♥ 能给我们省点麻烦
Maybe pick up the phone next time, save us all a little trouble.
我身体不适
I was indisposed.
对 我们听说了
Yeah. We heard.
贱♥人♥们 我明白一大早
Bitches, I get that getting jerked around
就被你们拿内政来压我
by Internal Affairs all morning
也是我工作内容之一
is a part of my official job description,
但我们能不能直接说重点
but can we please get to the fucking point?
瞧你这话说得
The language on this one.
你就是用这张嘴给你警监口的吗
You suck your captain's dick with that mouth?
你觉得你的工作到底是什么 麦卡锡
Exactly what do you think your job is, McCarthy?
和社区合作
Working in partnership with the community
共同执法 保护...
to enforce the law, preserve--
谋杀组
Homicide.
你负责谋杀
You work homicide.
斯卡拉穆奇的调查怎么样了 麦卡锡
How's the Scaramucci investigation going, McCarthy?
正在办
It's ongoing.
正在办
Ongoing?
你知道是谁干的
You know who fucking did it.
尼克·萨克斯
Nick Sax.
这才是你该去抓的人
That's who you should be out looking for.
但你却似乎在管儿童绑♥架♥的事
Instead, you seem to have demoted yourself to kiddie kidnapping.
"失踪人口" 真是八十年代的伟大乐队
Missing Persons. Great band in the '80s.
不是你的职责范围
Not your department.
你没什么可说的吗
Nothing to say for yourself?
又没人听 我说了有什么用
What are words for when no one listens anymore?
麦卡锡 这么不配合
McCarthy, this insubordinate routine
可能会对你产生很严重的后果
can work really badly against you.
你还记得萨克斯的下场吧
You remember what happened to Sax, right?
记得
Yeah.
我记得你俩是怎么对他的
I remember what you two did to him.
得了吧 要说有谁一手造成了
Oh come on, if ever there was an architect
尼克·萨克斯的壮烈倒台 那也是他自己
of his own spectacular demise, it was Nick Sax.
他一直在走下坡路 你也知道
Dude was a walking downward spiral, and you know it.
只是时间问题
Only a matter of time.
既然你们都这么看他
Guess when you look at it like that,
捏造点证据顺水推舟多么简单啊
what's a little planted evidence to help things along, right?
你想让我们说重点 那就来吧
You want us to get to the fucking point, so here it is.
这整个绑♥架♥事件
This whole kidnapping angle,
你不能再插手这件事了
you want to steer wide clear of that.
有时孩子们会失踪
Sometimes kids go missing.
这很悲剧
It's a tragedy.
有时我们能找到他们
Sometimes we find them.
有时不行
Sometimes we don't.
明白了吗 麦卡锡
You understand, McCarthy?
有时他们会一直失踪
Sometimes they just stay missing.
所以这是布鲁要传的话
So this is a message from Blue.
布鲁是谁
Blue? Who's that?
你知道她在说些什么吗 哈勃
You know who she's talking about, Hubble?
不知道
Hmm.
收了这么多钱
Without getting too graphic,
你们这些贱♥人♥晚上怎么睡得着
how the hell do you bitches sleep at night?
反正不睡在父亲的坟墓前
Not on our father's graves.
你父亲就在你背后的墙上 对吧
That is him on that wall, isn't it? Behind you?
英雄之墙
Wall of Heroes.
他是个好警♥察♥ 麦卡锡 反正我听说是
He was a good cop, McCarthy. Anyway, that's what I hear.
在执行任务时牺牲了
Cut down in the line of duty.
这让你很痛苦吧
Mm. Makes you sick, doesn't it?
他一定很为你骄傲
He must've been so proud of you.
肯定是的
Yeah, I bet he was.
我还肯定我知道他现在会对你说些什么
And I bet I know what he would tell you right now.
他会说远离那面墙
He would tell you to stay off of that wall.
做你该做的事
Do what you have to do.
做你该做的任何事
Do whatever you have to do.
但务必远离那面墙
But stay off that wall.
一个一个来
One by one.
排成一路纵队
Single file.
很美味
Mmm. Delicious.
不
Oh, no.
你别吃甜食了 去坐吧
No fattening up for you. Go, sit.
你们可真幸运啊
Aren't you lucky?
有些人生下来就对提炼糖过敏
Some of us were born with refined sugar allergies.
圣诞节也没有珠子糖和糖霜
No sprinkles or frosting on Christmas.
只有麻疹和脓疱疮
Just hives and running sores.
怎么不吃
What's the matter?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
也许你吃一口就不这么想了
Perhaps you once had a piece of cake that didn't agree with you.
快 吃吧 很好吃的
Go on, eat it. It's good.
我觉得乐乐和你♥爸♥不会来了
I don't think Happy and your dad are coming.
想伸出援手
Try and lend a helping hand,
人家却用来擦屁♥股♥
the world wipes its ass with it.
她不想要我帮忙 不要
She didn't want my help, nah.
离这不远有个不错的脱衣舞俱乐部
It's half-off sushi Saturday at a very adequate strip joint
周六寿司半价
not too far from here.
我都能闻到辣鲔鱼寿司的味道了
I can practically smell the spicy tuna.
阿曼达可能是对你很苛刻
I guess Amanda was pretty hard on you,
但是妈妈们也会有不顺心的时候
but mommies can have bad days too.
谁都有
Anybody can.
你有什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
你...
What do you--ah!
你没告诉我你剪毛了 别剪毛
You didn't tell me you shed. Don't shed!
我不喜欢剪毛的动物
I don't like animals that shed!
你不开心也没什么 尼克
Look, I don't blame you for feeling sad, Nick.
如果我是你 我会想嗖的一下消失
If I were you, I'd want to just poof! Disappear!
至少消失一段时间
At least for a little while.
为什么不是永远消失
Why not forever?
当我沮丧的时候 我就回到基本
Wh-whenever I'm feeling down, I go back to basics,
想想怎么能帮到海莉
I think of ways to help Hailey.
毕竟那是我变成一个幻想的朋友的原因
That's why I became an imaginary friend after all!
你知道吗 忘掉自己的烦恼的最好的办法
You know, the best way to forget about your own problems
就是为别人做点好事
is to do something nice for someone else.
所以圣诞节才这么棒啊 尼克
That's why Christmas is so awesome-sauce, Nick.
每个人都充满节日精神 祝福他们的同伴
Everyone full of holiday spirit and goodwill toward their fellow man.
是一年中最快乐的时光
That holly, jolly time of year
人们将烦恼
when people can pack up their troubles
扔到一旁
in an old doggy poop bag,
做回真实的自己
and really be their truest self.
真实的自己
Their true self?
真的吗
Really?
那就是你想的
Is that what you think?
是啊
Well, yeah.
那祝你好运 我要走了
Yeah, good luck with that. I'm out of here.
别这么快啊 尼克
Not so fast, Nick!
我想有人忘了他的圣诞精神
I think someone forgot his Christmas spirit.
我告诉过你什么
What have I told you?
"不好好准备就等着失败吧"
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."
对 当我创造出这段话的时候
That's right, and when I coined that phrase,
-它改变了我的人生 -我想是本杰明
- it changed my life. - I think it was Benjamin--
天啊 这一年过的
God, what a year we've had, huh?
太多起起伏伏
So many ups and downs.
我从未如此爱过一个人
I've never been more in love.
不准偷看
No peeking.
看到了吗 尼克
Aww, you see, Nick?
看到了吗 到处都是圣诞精神
You see? The spirit of Christmas is everywhere!
女士们先生们 我们为给您带来的不便表示道歉
Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for any inconvenience.
所有皇后区方向的车都无限期延误
All Queens-bound trains have been delayed indefinitely.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表