剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
I know.
今晚 我保证
Tonight. I promise.
他们想和我谈谈
They wanna talk to me.
去他们的
Fuck 'em.
那家伙影响太大 尼克
That guy is radioactive, Nick.
我是萨克斯
Sax.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What was that?
那混♥蛋♥又开始打她了
That son of a bitch is beating on her again.
安宁的地球
平安归于人
萨克斯
Sax!
不许动
Freeze!
不许动
Don't move.
好吧Okay.
看来都是真的
I guess this is happening.
他敢动一下就把他打穿
If he moves, put a hole in him.
孩子在哪里
Where's the baby?
孩子到底在哪里
Where's the goddamn baby?
萨克斯
Sax.
萨克斯
Sax!
我当然明白
I mean, obviously I get it.
上帝啊 我又不是什么共♥产♥党
It's not like I'm a communist, for Christ sake.
我只是说到最后都会
I'm just saying, at the end of the day, it's...
变成拉出来的东西而已
A thing you poop through, nothing more, nothing less.
哥们 能别说了吗
Dude, do you mind?
我在工作呢
I'm trying to work here.
又不是我要看一段免费大腿舞
I'm not the one who offered up a free lap dance.
没错 但是我的老大要我把你从大厅弄走
No, but my boss told me to take you out of the main room
因为你把别的顾客都吓跑了
because you were spooking the clientele
现在我知道为什么了
and now I can see why.
我最擅长搅黄生意了
Bad for business is my kinda thing.
好吧
Oh-kay.
真不知道哪个让我更扫兴
I don't know what's bringing me down more--
你的小鸡鸡 还是你的废话
your limp dick, or your blah, blah, blah.
不管怎么样
Anyway,
你不是来找乐子的
you ain't even here for a good time.
我听说你到处问问题
I heard you asking questions out there.
怎么回事 是什么用来调查的破借口吗
What is this, some pathetic excuse for an investigation?
我自己也想知道怎么回事
I'm beginning to wonder the same thing myself.
你应该找克劳斯夫人谈谈
Well, you ought to talk to Mrs. Claws,
因为那个贱♥人♥老早以前就在这里了
because that bitch has been here since dirt was young.
如果她也不能解答你的问题
And if she doesn't got any answers for you,
那你就是来错俱乐部了
you're in the wrong club.
这事我们不再提了
We'll never speak of it.
克劳斯夫人
Mrs. Claws.
有什么事吗 大个子
What can I do you for, big and tall?
你肯定已经听说了我为什么要来
I'm sure you've heard why I'm here.
我们在找谁
Who we're looking for.
我们可以来硬的
Now, you can give it to me hard,
也可以来软的
or you give it to me easy.
我们就来十倍周日狂欢程度的吧
I'd like to give it to you ten ways from Sunday.
这真是很难拒绝
I'm not so sure I'd say no to that.
你穿着圣诞老人衣服
You wear a Santa suit,
你肯定有点什么问题
you got issues, one way or another.
但也不算太离谱
Goes with the territory.
但是你找的那个人
But the guy you're looking for
可就不一样了
is something else.
让我想起了以前人尽皆知的一个人
Reminds me of a fella we all knew back in the day,
当圣诞节还算是圣诞节的时候
back when Christmas was Christmas.
在金宝[百货公♥司♥]关门前在那里工作
Worked at Gimbels before it closed down.
那简直就像是圣诞老人的麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
This was like Madison Square Garden for Santas.
他可是头牌
The big enchilada.
他很厉害
He was good.
非常厉害
Real good.
没人怀疑过那些
No one suspected what really went on
金属丝和玻璃纸后是什么面孔
behind all the tinsel and cellophane.
其实那家伙是个变♥态♥
Turns out the guy was a real sicko.
一个禽兽
A monster.
一个禽兽
A monster?
不过小精灵们知道
The elves knew, though.
什么都瞒不过那些小贱♥人♥
You can't keep much from those little sons of bitches.
他们知道爸爸妈妈不在的时候
They knew what he did to the kids
他对那些孩子们都做了什么
when mommy and daddy weren't around,
他们很恨他
and they hated him for it.
他让我们这些在圣诞季发财的人落了个坏名声
He was giving all of us in the yuletide economic niche a bad name.
他最后在女士内衣专柜
Ended up hanging himself
上吊自杀了
in Ladies' Intimates.
精灵们确认的
The elves made sure of it.
你说得好像当时就在场似的
You tell the story like you was there.
就算我在 我也绝对不会承认
If I was, I'd never cop to it--
不会告诉你或任何人
not to you or anyone.
不管怎么样
Anyway...
那时候不一样
those were different times.
那时更好
Better times.
现在 他们会让这种变♥态♥上电视
Nowadays, they put freaks like that on TV
让他们变成百万富翁
and make 'em millionaires.
我以前也会跳钢管
I used to ride that pole.
跳得很不错
Rode it good, too.
故事很不错
Yeah, it's a swell story,
但恕我直言 我要找的禽兽
but need I remind you that my monster
是个活蹦乱掉的人
is very much alive and kicking.
这个金宝彩罐圣诞老人
Now, this Gimbels piñata Santa--
这家伙和我要找的头等目标有什么关系
what the hell's he have to do with the price of ass in China?
不是他
Not him.
他的儿子
The son.
他有个孩子
He had a kid, that one.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
后来被收容机构带走了
Wound up institutionalized.
再也没有人听说过他
No one heard anything about him after that.
是那个孩子 尼克
It's the kid, Nick.
有点太夸张了
Bit of a leap, ain't it?
我没有说你要找的人就是他
I ain't saying he's the one you're looking for.
我没有说不是他
I ain't saying he ain't.
但是...
Still...
有的晚上我还是会想
I wonder some nights.
那个小男孩现在在哪里
Where's that little boy now?
是那个水果蛋糕
It's the fruitcake.
那是有魔力的
It's magic.
会让你看到一些东西
It makes you see things.
看
Look.
你看到了吗
Do you see?
你看到了吗
Do you see?
只要
Just...
只要跟我来
just come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们要出去转一圈
We're going on a little trip.
你要带我去见你♥爸♥爸
You're gonna take me to see your daddy.
告诉我她会没事的
Tell me she's gonna be okay.
我也想这么告诉你
I wish I could.
他们哭着和我说的 我相信他们
They cried to me and I believed them.
谁会这样对自己的孩子
Why would anyone do that to their own child?
谁知道 为了15分钟的风头吗
Who knows? 15 minutes of fame?
我很久以前就不考虑这种问题了
I stopped figuring out the why a long time ago.
他从来没和我说过
He never talked to me about it.
他看到的东西
What he saw.
经历过像这种事
Days like this.
他的感受
How he felt.
估计是因为他有你吧
Guess he had you for that.
那家伙的确话很多
Yeah, some talker that guy was.
根本住不了嘴
Couldn't shut him up.
萨克斯不需要可以依靠的肩膀
Sax didn't need a shoulder to cry on.
他很坚强
He was too strong for that.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表