剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
who shat his shorts on the Cyclone at Coney Island,
因为别人取笑他的小♥弟♥弟♥
who cried himself to sleep
哭着睡着的兄弟
when the boys made fun of his sorry excuse for a pecker.
这些傻瓜可能怕你
These mugs may fear you,
但我不怕
but I don't,
因为我知道所有的秘密
because I know all the secrets,
我有所有的证据
and I have all the receipts.
所以 你最好
So, you better buy yourself
给自己买♥♥一副防狗仔墨镜了 兄弟
a pair of paparazzi shades, boo,
因为你马上就要出名了
'cause you're about to become very famous.
绝了
Snap!
哪里...
Where--
我们会把这个地方翻个底朝天
We're gonna tear this place apart
直到我们找到他为止
until we find him.
米开朗琪罗
Michelangelo!
是布鲁叔叔啊
It's Uncle Blue!
快出来 麦克
Aww, come on, Mikey.
快出来
Come on.
把我的东西还我
Give me what is mine.
把我应得的东西给我
Give me what I deserve,
否则你妈就要得到她应得的了
or mama's gonna get what she deserves.
别以为我不会这么做
Don't you think that I won't do it.
尼克
Nick?
怎么了
Yeah?
我好冷 好冷
I'm cold, so cold.
抱抱我
Cuddle me?
好吧
Uhh, 'kay.
来
Yeah.
还是冷
Ugh, s-s-still cold.
抱紧点
Cuddle me closer?
什...
Wh...
怎么了 尼克
What is it, Nick?
没什么
Hmm? Ah, nothing.
只是 只是 好像...
Just, just, seem...
有点不一样
different.
你的眼睛里的亮光
A little glint in your eye,
有点...
kinda...
有点曼森的风格
Kinda Manson-esque.
你...
Did you--
天啊
Oh, my God.
你个捣蛋鬼
You little scamp.
你杀了什么东西 是不是
You killed something, didn't you?
是的 你杀了
Oh yeah, you did.
我在哪都认得那表情
I'd know that look anywhere.
我不想说这件事
I don't wanna talk about it.
好吧
Oh, okay.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, look.
告诉你 哥们
Look, what can I tell you, pal?
第一次
The first one...
总是会跟随着你
it's always gonna stay with you.
你永远也忘不了
You're always gonna remember it.
你 你记得吗
Do--do you remember?
你第一次
Your first?
当然 我他妈刚刚和你说什么了
Yeah, what the hell did I just say?
当然我...
Of course I...
不
No.
也许
Maybe.
我的意思是
Look, my point is this.
你只要希望
That you just gotta hope
你所做的是有原因的
that you did it for a reason.
我是说好的原因
And I mean a good reason.
海莉就是个好的原因
And Hailey's a damn good reason.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我曾经发誓绝对不会告诉别人
One I stinky pinky swore never to tell?
什么
What?
我和海莉在闪耀桑尼的表演上时
When Hailey and I were at the Sonny Shine show...
她偷偷溜走是因为
The whole reason she snuck away
想让闪耀桑尼听到她的愿望
was so Sonny could hear her wish.
她这辈子一直想要实现的愿望
Her one wish she'd waited her whole life.
-海莉的愿望是... -等一下
- Hailey's wish was-- - Hold that thought.
我有点路怒了
I'm about to get a little road rage-y.
搞什...
What the...
我们应该能确定这不是我的错
I think we can agree this one was not my fault.
警官 有什么问题吗
Officer, is there something wrong?
你在布鲁的车里干什么
What the hell are you doing in Blue's car?
其实你用枪指着我的脸
You know, at a certain point, sticking your gun in my face,
都有点习以为常了
it's, you know-- kinda loses its specialness.
收益递减听说过吧
Laws of diminishing returns and all that.
你想让我认真点对待你
I mean, you want me to take you seriously,
你可能得开枪才能让我听话了
at some point you're gonna have to pull that trigger.
上帝啊
Aww, for crying out loud.
再把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys, again.
我们联手吧
Let's do this.
我们抓到布鲁 救回你的孩子
We get Blue, we get your kid.
听听看 这个"我们"是什么意思
Listen to her, what is this we stuff?
我本来不知道
I didn't know, all right?
我犯了不少错误
There were a lot of things I looked the other way,
但是我不知道孩子的事 尼克
but the kids-- I didn't know, Nick.
你要相信我 尼克
You gotta fucking believe me. Nick?
是阿曼达 阿曼达
It's Amanda. Amanda?
小梅 我有麻烦了
Merry, I'm in trouble.
是他 肯定是他
It's him, it's gotta be.
阿曼达 是我
Amanda, it's me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
尼克
Nick? Oh.
他抓走了她 肯定是他
He's got her, it's gotta be him.
谁把她抓走了
Who has her?
闪耀桑尼
Sonny Shine.
她需要你
She needs you.
阿曼达 听我说
Amanda, listen to me.
阿曼达
Amanda?
阿曼达
Amanda?
怎么回事
What the hell?
闪耀桑尼是什么
What the hell's a Sonny Shine?
*他拥有彩虹城♥堡♥*
*He's the one with the rainbow castle*
*是你我的好朋友*
*A friend to you and me*
他绝对不会伤害海莉
He'd never hurt Hailey.
他在闪耀塔 58街和勒克斯街交叉口 走
He's got Shine Tower 58th and Lex, let's go.
他不住在塔里
He doesn't live in a tower.
桑尼住在城♥堡♥里 我亲眼看到的
Sonny lives in a castle. I saw it myself.
什么 等等
What, wait.
你说什么
What did you say?
海莉和我去过
Hailey and I went there.
阿曼达带我们去的
Oh, Amanda took us.
那真是最棒的一天
It was the best day ever.
那是一幢大楼 有气派的大门
It's a great big building with a great big gate.
还有灯光 照相机 还有...
And there were lights, and cameras, and...
灯光和相机
Lights and cameras?
是你
It was you.
我本来不想相信
I didn't want it to be.
我告诉我自己不要相信
I told myself lies not to believe it.
这些美黑的大猩猩简直就是
Those spray-tanned apes were a disgrace...
大猩猩的耻辱
To apes.
他们纹眉 伊莎
They threaded their eyebrows, Isa.
给腋窝上蜡
They waxed their armpits.
我需要混黑帮的人
I needed gangsters,
你却给了我一群芭蕾舞演员
and you gave me Spandau Ballet.
你以为你知道所有秘密吗
You think you know all the secrets?
我做过一些
I have done things--
做过一些你根本无法想象的事
things that you couldn't possibly imagine.
我别无选择
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表