剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
我弹钢琴
I play piano.
爵士乐
Jazz.
我可能会成为黑人比尔·艾文斯
I'ma be the black Bill Evans, see?
我不是什么禽兽不如的人
I'm not some kind of monster, all right?
钢琴
Piano.
好吧 求求你们 求求你们
Okay. All right, please, please!
伙计 这是对我的骚扰
Come on, man! This is harassment!
手指按在油门上感觉怎么样 汉森女士
How's your finger feel on that throttle, Ms. Hansen?
有点抽
Twitchy.
有没有一点想捏下去看看会发生什么
Part of you wants to squeeze it just to see what'll happen?
非常想
A real big part.
你要告诉我们
You are gonna tell us
你这些信封是从哪里来的 利伯雷斯
where you got that envelope, Liberace,
不然你得用筷子弹《筷子》了[印♥章♥圆舞曲]
or you're gonna need chopsticks to play Chopsticks.
明白吗
You understand?
好吧 好吧
Okay! All right, all right.
是秘密传递的
It's a dead drop.
他们给我发地址 把东西留给我
They page me an address, they leave it for me.
这才对
There you go.
钢琴就算了
Piano nothing.
你应该去唱歌♥
Singing's your forte.
听着 你该回家了
All right, listen, you need to go home.
不可能
Not a chance.
好吧 我之前对你的看法错了
All right, I was wrong about you,
也许尼克也错了 你很坚强
and maybe Nick was too-- you're tough as shit.
但接下来我要应付的
But what I'm walking into--
你可能会变成累赘
you're gonna be a liability to me.
对她可是
And to her.
我可以把你送回警局
I can either take you back to the station
再把你关起来
and lock you up again,
你也可以回家休息一下
or you can go home and get some rest.
我有发现就马上联♥系♥你
I will call you as soon as I know anything.
我保证
I promise.
尼克 我觉得这只猫是想告诉我些什么
Nick, I think this cat is trying to tell me something.
但是是什么呢
But what?
走吧
Ah, come on.
看看这些好看的塑料食物
Look at all the pretty plastic food.
这些纸灯和有趣的帽子
All of the paper lanterns and the funny hats.
我不明白 尼克
I don't get it, Nick.
你为什么这么讨厌中国城
Why do you hate Chinatown so much?
牌九 混♥蛋♥
Oh, pai gow, moth--oh!
这地方和我不合
This deck hates me.
又来
Not again.
你是个男的吧
You're a guy, aren't you?
我喜欢好结局的故事
I love a story with a happy ending.
我也从来不会错过
I know I never pass one up.
好了 到了
All right, this is the place.
欢迎光临
尼克·萨克斯 纽约警局...的人
Nick Sax, NYPD...ish.
我想找一个人
I'm trying to locate a man--
来这里吃饭的 也许点外带
eats here, maybe he orders in.
又臭块头又大的怪物
Uh, big, smelly animal.
如果你开车撞倒他
Looks like Santa Claus if you ran him over
在他身上淋猫尿的时候他看上去会像圣诞老人
with a mack truck and sprayed him with cat piss.
欢迎光临
好吧 给我用普通话
All right, hit me with Mandarin.
慢点
Slow.
我来
I got this.
跟我说
Repeat after me.
小姐
小姐
真的有这种话吗
Is that for real?
是
尼克是对 尼克
That means yes, Nick.
你给我...
Well, give it to--
慢慢和我说 行吗
Give it to me slowly, will you, please?
能
能
帮帮
帮帮
忙吗
忙吗
我来试试
好好好
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
继续
Keep it going.
我们找
中年的
圣诞
好多
...
饺子
和牛肉
在他
肚子里
为了
阻止
天使
的谋杀
跟着我
跟着我
一分钟
好吧
All right.
不赖嘛
Not bad.
我一直很奇怪
I had my doubts.
什么...
What the--
阴阳鱼 半死半活
Yin-Yang fish. Dead and alive.
蓝星啊
Blue star at the Y, huh?
真不错
Real impressive.
送外卖♥♥的一下就回来
它会帮助你
她刚刚是在骂我吗
Did she curse me out?
她说等能帮我们的人回来
She says to wait for the boy to help us.
好吧 我等
All right, fine, I'll wait,
但我才不吃这个
but I ain't eating that.
梅梅 搬了一天售烟机饿死了
来来来来来 上两条阴阳鱼
抱歉 威力
他刚点了最后一条
那是尼克·萨克斯
布鲁·斯卡拉穆奇的杀手
那个王八蛋偷我们的密♥码♥
这个混♥蛋♥和阴阳鱼一样
早死了
还不知道呢
打电♥话♥给老板 这一年
圣诞节
早来了
我是信佛教的
你♥妈♥的♥
那是表达
真不敢相信你吃完了
I can't believe you did that.
这是人道主义
It was the humane thing to do.
在这
开始吧
All right, let's rev up the engines.
我们找
我们找
哥们 讲英语
Dude, speak English.
你要多少大♥麻♥
How much weed do you want?
不不不 我不是
Ah, no, no, no, I'm not--
好吧 来个J
Yeah, maybe a J.
但我也是来找一个人
Um, but I'm also here looking for a guy
会在这里点外卖♥♥
who orders out of this restaurant.
看上去像个圣诞老人
Looks like Santa Claus if he was
当他被拖过沼泽
dragged through a swamp,
吸食汽油的时候
doused some gasoline on himself.
嗯 我记得这样一个人
Yeah, I remember a dude like that.
每次买♥♥很多 一周买♥♥几次
Buys in bulk, couple times a week.
每周都买♥♥
Every week.
排骨 木须肉 炸蟹角
Spare ribs, Moo Shu, crab rangoon.
多要很多幸运饼干
Extra fortune cookies.
你看上去不像是移♥民♥
You don't look like immigration.
移♥民♥
Immigration?
这家伙买♥♥的量够给50个柬埔寨人吃了
Dude orders enough to feed 50 Cambodians.
反正那地方看上去好像没人住
Anyway, seems like no one lives there.
我觉得可能是什么地下血汗工厂
I figure it must be some kind of underground sweatshop--
可能是妓院
whorehouse, maybe.
再让我兴奋一点 那地方在哪里
Color me twice as interested. Where's that?
就在南大街和拉特格斯街那边的旧楼
In one of those old buildings down near South and Rutgers.
南大街和拉特格斯街 说详细点 孩子
South and Rutgers? Let's be specific, kid.
细节出圣人
God is in the details.
行啊 让我看看我的
Oh, sure, let me just check
电子外卖♥♥日志获取详细坐标
my digital delivery boy log for the coordinates.
听着 我要救人的命
Look, I'm trying to save a life here.
我的耐心快被你脑子里的
My patience has run out for the black hole
千禧年讽刺消磨光了
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表