剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
袭击的游轮一样
with Liberace's corpse.
我不认识你
I don't know who you are.
但我不感兴趣
But I'm not interested.
谁让你进来的
Who let you in here?
通行证
Backstage pass.
你是个警♥察♥
Oh, you're a cop.
我一直都想处理一下我的停车罚单
I've been meaning to get to those parking tickets.
刚从你的演播室过来 赛博格
Just came from your studio, Sheinberg.
不用告诉你我们在那找到了什么吧
Don't have to tell you what we found there.
我到处都有设备
I have facilities all over.
我不用的时候就他们租出去
I rent them out when I'm not in production,
我现在就不用
which I'm not.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russians,
中国人 阿♥拉♥伯人
Chinese, Saudis.
天知道他们在那干什么
God only knows what they do on those stages.
之前也有警♥察♥来找过我
I've had cops before.
性方面的
Sexually, I mean.
结束了
It's over.
-你说什么 -这一切
- Excuse me? - All this.
带来圣诞节的人
The Man Who Made Christmas.
三个愿望宝宝
The Three Wishes Guy.
我要扳倒你
I'm bringing you down.
真可爱
How cute.
还有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
有
Yeah.
阿曼达·汉森
Amanda Hansen.
是那个今天出现在我办公室的
Is this about that delusional woman
有妄想症的女人吗
who showed up at my office today?
她看起来好像是
Yeah, she seemed to be suffering from some sort of
妄想型精神分♥裂♥症发作什么的
paranoid schizophrenic episode.
可能是从电视看到的吧
Yeah, probably something she saw on TV.
我不是医生
I'm no doctor.
穿错脚了
It's on the wrong foot.
她在哪
Where is she?
我明白
I get it.
没人管得了你
You're untouchable.
也许这条线上
Probably got the bad dirty on everyone who's anyone
所有人都不干净了
all the way up the chain.
你就像个核反应堆
You're like a nuclear reactor.
你完了也要拉所有人垫背
You go down, you bring everyone down with you.
我还有几分钟就要上台了
I've gotta be on stage in a few minutes.
闪耀桑尼愿望堡
It's the Sonny Shine Wishtacular.
我相信你肯定听过
I'm sure you've heard of it.
我们为弱势儿童筹集数百万
We raise millions for disadvantaged children.
你可以上台
You can go on stage,
为喜欢你的粉丝
wiggle your ass and twinkle your toes
搔首弄姿
for all your adoring fans.
然后我就在电视直播里把你拷下去
And then I'm gonna drag you off in cuffs on live television.
那时候的你在镜头下一定很糟
It'll be as shitty as you looking right into the cameras
告诉全世界世上是没有圣诞老人的
and telling the whole world there ain't no Santa Claus.
我知道你肯定会在你被捕的报道发出去之前
I know you'll be out before the ink dries
就会被放出去 但是你出去后
on your arrest report, but you'll be walking out
你的事业也就回到了解放前
to a wasteland formerly known as your career.
这个叫汉森的女的
This Hansen woman,
你就只要她一个人
is this all you're asking for really?
目前来说是的
For now.
你应该去我的塔那里看看
You should stop by my tower.
可能会找到她
You might find her there.
我又不知道她是怎么想的
I can't speak to her frame of mind.
好了 你自己想办法进来了 现在出去吧
Okay, you found your way in, now find your way out.
尼克
Uh, Nick?
我可以的 我能搞定
I got this. I got this.
-尼克 -怎么了
- Nick. - What?
看
Look.
眼神不错
Good eyes.
尼克 看
Nick, look.
是她的 我们来对...
It's hers. We're going in the right--
什么鬼...
What the...?
是玩具 尼克
It's a toy, Nick.
我知道
I know what it is.
他想玩
Aww, he wants to play.
♪一年一度的圣诞节♪
♪Christmas comes but once a year♪
♪每个孩子♪
♪For every girl and boy♪
♪欢笑和快乐♪
♪The laughter and joy... ♪
那是我见过的最大的孩子
That's the biggest kid I ever saw.
那不是孩子
That ain't no kid.
天啊 看看牙吧
Man, see a dentist.
♪这个小家伙的圣诞节♪
*This little fellow's Christmas♪
♪是另一天♪
♪Is just another day♪
♪他是那个♪
♪He's the little boy♪
♪圣诞老人忘记的小孩♪
♪That Santa Claus forgot♪
♪他想要的不多♪
♪And goodness knows he didn't want a lot... ♪
得拧一下
This is gonna pinch.
就一下
Just a little.
你就可以永远这么小了
You can be little forever.
像我其他的朋友一样
Like my other friends.
♪当他发现圣诞老人没有来♪
♪Broke his little heart♪
♪他很伤心♪
♪When he found Santa hadn't come♪
尼克
Oh, Nick!
尼克
Nick!
海莉
Hailey.
去找海莉
Find Hailey.
操
Oh, fuck.
我不要 谢谢
No thanks.
你们不能这样对待别人
You can't do this to people.
阿曼达 你没事吧
Amanda, you all right?
太邪恶了
This is evil.
玛丽
Merry.
-他们 -我知道
- They... - I know.
他们不能逍遥法外
They can't get away with this.
他们可以
They can.
但是不会永远逍遥法外的 好吗
But not forever. Okay?
尼克找到海莉了
Nick's found Hailey.
走
Come on.
你为什么不挑个和你个头相当的人呢
Why don't you pick on someone your own size?
乐乐 你回来了
Happy, you came back.
跑
Run!
真是没有最衰 只有更衰
I just keep discovering bold new frontiers of suck.
不 不 不不不
No. No, no, no, no--
住手
Stop!
不要
No!
离我远点
Leave me alone!
薄荷味的
Hmm, minty.
救命 拜托
Help, please!
他要过来了 救命
He's coming! Help!
救命
Help.
救命
Help!
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
当我爸离开后...
When my daddy went away...
他们让我长大了
they made me grow up.
给了我药
Gave me medicine.
我不想要 我不想要...
I didn't want-- I didn't want to...
我不想变得可怕
I didn't want to be scary.
你不必这样的
You don't have to be.
不 不 太晚了
No, no, it's too late.
但是我可以拯救你
But I can save you.
我可以拯救你
I can save you.
我得长大 但你不用
I had to grow up, but you don't have to.
你永远都不用长大
You don't have to ever grow up.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表