剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
连脚服是最痒的东西了
Footsies are just about the most ticklish things ever.
我想臭袜子是不是也一样
I wonder if that goes for stinky socks too.
♪我失去控制 无处不在♪
*Losing control and I'm all over the place...♪
甜心宝贝 老天爷
Sweet baby Jesus--
不 求你了
Oh, no, please.
♪我困在你们之间♪
♪Stuck in the middle with you♪
-求你了 -这是不是对你和我一样好
- Please! - Was that as good for you as it was for me?
你到底是什么怪物
What kind of monster are you?
我是想象朋友
I'm Imaginary Friend.
我们都是想象朋友
We're all Imaginary Friends.
草莓糖霜和梦境中的兄弟姐妹
A brother and sisterhood of strawberry frosting and dreams.
而你是一只很坏的短袜
And you've been a very bad sock.
-不 -你抛弃了你的朋友
- No. - You abandoned your friend
在他最需要你的时候
when he needed you the most.
你让他孤身一人
You left him alone
留下一个小纱线球 几个纽扣
with nothing but a little yarn, a few buttons,
和他脑中的古怪想法
and the whack-a-doodle thoughts inside his head.
不是吗
Didn't you?
我很羞愧
I'm so ashamed.
他看到了一些东西
He saw things.
一些孩子不该看见的东西
Things no child should ever see.
他们给他吃药 把他关起来
They drugged him, locked him away.
我就是他的唯一
I was all he had.
但他不会关一辈子
But he didn't stay locked up forever.
我一直在想
I kept thinking,
"他长大后 就会抛下我"
"He'll grow up, he'll leave me behind."
但事情却不是这样
But it never happened.
他不想长大
He didn't want to grow up.
永远
Ever.
然后他开始伤害别人
And then he started to hurt people.
我无法忍♥受他的所作所为
I couldn't bear to watch what he did to them.
所以我跑了
So I ran.
跑得远远的
Ran away.
我知道你们都感到害怕和被遗弃
I know you all feel scared and abandoned.
当我们的朋友不再需要我们 这一天总会到来
The day always comes when our friends don't need us anymore.
但是现在 有人真的需要你们
But right now, someone does need you.
这是你们做出行动的机会
This is your chance to do something.
或许是最后一次拥有生活目标
To have a purpose for maybe the last time.
我们或许失去了我们的朋友 但我们找到了彼此
We may have lost our friends, but we found each other.
我们可以齐心协力
Together, we can do things
完成他人无法想象的事情
no one ever imagined.
我们只是需要信念
We just have to believe.
我们相信你 乐乐
We believe in you, Happy.
我们相信你
We believe in you.
现在告诉我他在哪里
Now tell us where he is.
这变得有些混乱
Well, this has turned into a hot little mess,
不是吗
now hasn't it.
如果这些包裹在圣诞清晨没有出现
There's gonna be some very unhappy goddamn campers
就会出现一些很不开心的露营者
when those packages don't show up on Christmas morning.
希望你会感到高兴
Hope you're pleased with yourself.
说真的 你的女儿算什么
And really, what's your daughter?
一个小女儿算什么
What's one little girl?
今晚台下将出现
There'll be thousands more just like her
好几千个像她一样的女孩
in the audience tonight.
这样做真的值得吗
I mean, is it really worth all this?
我想这只是每个人观点不同
I guess it's just a matter of perspective.
你会被除去
You'll be erased.
这是未来 而你不属于未来
This is the future and you're not a part of it.
我就是未来
I'm the future.
孩子
Children...
孩...
Chil--
"孩子就是未来" 这话不错
"Children are the future." That's very good.
说得对
That's--touché.
你很走运
Yeah, you're on a roll.
然而很快就会...
And soon to be...
陷入绝境
in a hole.
砰
Bam!
这是苏丹啥啥的礼物
Oh, it's a gift from the Sultan of something.
我要去换衣服了
I'm gonna go get dressed.
记得吗 这是愿望堡
Remember? It's the Wishtacular?
就在今晚
It's tonight.
我俩至少有一个人还有所期待
At least one of us has something to look forward to.
收拾干净所有这些丑陋东西
Clean up all this ugly stuff.
他们想让你们都看起来很成熟
They want you to look all grown up,
但你还没长大
but you're not grown up.
你还很小
You're little.
♪圣诞树♪
♪O Tanennbaum...♪
你就应该这样
Like you should be.
对
Yeah.
成年人...
Grown ups...
他们想把所有
they try to steal everything...
令你特别的东西都偷走
that makes you special.
这让我很生气
It makes me so mad.
让我想...
It makes me wa--
让我想...
makes me want to-- -
对不起
Oh. I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们得走了
We have to go.
我们又到这了
And here we are yet again.
快 尼克 这边
Come on, Nick. This way.
我提醒你
I want to remind you,
我们来听一个袜子玩偶的话来到这里
we're here on the word of a sock puppet.
我是说...
I mean...
整件事在我看来似乎有点草率
This whole thing just seems a little sketchy to me.
我的意思是 这...
What I'm saying is, this, uh...
你所谓的情报
so-called intel source of yours,
你确定他说的是实话
you sure he's on the level
不是在哄你
and not just blowing powdered sugar up your ass?
相信我 尼克 他是有动机的
Trust me, Nick. He was highly motivated.
就是这了
This is it.
好了
All right.
给我看下
Show 'em to me.
你是说这扇门
So you're telling me that this door leads
通向黑暗的地下巢穴
to a dark subterranean lair
就在金伯尔兄弟百货下面
right underneath Gimbel Brothers
在这我能找到那个带走我孩子的混♥蛋♥圣诞老人
where Shitty-Pants Santa, who's neck I'm gonna break
把他的脖子拧断
when I find that son of a bitch, took my kid?
我很清楚我是在和一只独角兽说话
And I am fully aware that I am talking to a unicorn,
但是我告诉你
but I gotta tell you,
我的轻信也是有限度的
even my credulity has its limits.
好了
All right then.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
玩具岛
Toyland.
玩具岛
Toyland.
玩具岛
Toyland.
♪小孩子们的天堂♪
♪Little girl and boy land♪
♪当你在那里♪
♪If you dwell within it♪
♪就会很开心♪
♪You are happy ever then♪
♪在这童年的乐园♪
♪Within it childhood joy land♪
♪神秘 欢乐的玩具岛♪
♪Mystic, merry toyland♪
♪一旦通过其边界♪
♪Once you pass its borders♪
♪你就再也不会回去♪
♪You can never go back again♪
♪不再回去♪
♪Never return again♪
我以前有一个幻想的朋友
I used to have a pretend friend.
像你一样
Like you.
但现在我有新朋友了
But now I have new friends.
很多朋友
So many friends.
-桑尼先生 -天啊
- Mr. Shine-- - Oh! God.
你看起来就像被用利伯雷斯的尸体做的鱼雷
You look like a cruise ship got torpedoed
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表