剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Have you heard the good news about God--
你有听说过世间神之国度的...
Have you heard the good news about--
你有听说过世间神之国度的好消息吗
Have you heard the good news about God's kingdom on Earth?
为什么 我没听说过
Why, no, I haven't,
但我想知道
but I would love to.
请进
Please, come in.
吉祥饺子幸运饼公♥司♥
饼干厂实地考察
A field trip to a cookie factory.
海莉肯定会喜欢的
Hailey would've loved this.
那混♥蛋♥知道是怎么回事 我们走
That asshole knows what's up. Come on.
孔子
Yo, Confucius.
你能告诉我老板在哪吗
What say you point me out to the boss man?
一人的脸能显出了人生道里
途中的路线图
妈的
Ah, shit.
他说你的脸像是被什么给碾过似的
He said your face looks like it got ran over by--
等一下 你听得懂中文吗
Wait a minute, you know Chinese?
我和海莉在孩童社区学过中文
Hailey and I take Mandarin at the Y.
位于马德里中部
不是吧
Get outta here.
那可是未来的语言
It's the language of the future.
最后一次测验时 老师给了我们蓝星
Our teacher gave us a blue star on our last test.
-不是吧 -没什么了不起的
- No kidding. - No big deal.
别介意我爷爷 他年老糊涂了
Forgive my grandfather. He's totally senile.
快到中午了
It's almost noon.
不如你把睡衣换了吧 爷爷
Why don't you change out of your jammies, pop-pop.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我们在找这里的老板
Yeah, we're looking for the boss man.
我们 我是说我
We, me, I.
我就是
You found her.
绑住男人心的最好办法就是先绑住他的胃
没错 这是我们的
Yup, it's one of ours.
我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
我们是三个州的独家经销商
We're the sole distributor in the tri-state area.
而且我只告诉你
And just between you and me--
我们就差一丁点就要落户在特拉华州了
we're this close to landing Delaware.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
我知道这事很荒唐
I know this is ridiculous--
你能否告诉我这个幸运饼
any chance you can tell me what restaurant
是在哪家餐厅销♥售♥的吗
that fortune came out of?
一点也不荒唐
It's not ridiculous.
这些幸运纸条几年前就写好了
It was written a few years back.
但有时饼干会留在架子上几十年
But sometimes cookies stay on shelves
等待适合它们的配对
for decades waiting for their matches.
适合它们的配对
Their matches?
你不是以为我们是随机派送的吧
You don't think we send these out at random, do you?
我是这么以为的
Kinda.
我觉得这个回答是错的
I think that was the wrong answer.
我已经碰过了好很多次壁
Look, I've been chasing around the block
才能相信
a few too many times to believe in
这些胡言乱语
this mumbo jumbo.
这个宇宙是有秩序的
The universe has an order to it.
命运清楚地显示了这个秩序
Fortunes shed light on that order.
每一条都是独一无二的
Each one is unique
每一条都会找到应该阅读其的那个人
and each one finds the person that's supposed to read it.
她在帮我们 尼克 对人好一点
She's helping us, Nick, be nice.
我会小心言词的
I'm gonna choose my words very carefully, um...
我能理解你为了销♥售♥这些干巴巴
I can appreciate in order to sell your dry,
味同嚼蜡的饼干 你得这样吹嘘这些故事
flavorless cookies, you gotta peddle this story that,
说实话 你的话听来像是个头脑简单的蠢蛋
frankly, makes you sound like a simple-minded asshole.
但是
But there
根本没有什么宇宙秩序这种说法
is no such thing as the cosmic order.
宇宙就是个无情冷漠的贱♥人♥
The universe is a callous, indifferent bitch,
而且只要一有机会 它就会弄得你体无完肤
and it will fuck you every chance it gets.
一旦你以为它结束捉弄你了
And once you think it's done with you,
它就把你翻转过来 从背后再捅你一次
it will flip you right over and fuck you from behind.
你认为我害怕无神论者吗
Do you think I'm afraid of a skeptic?
害怕无神论者是不可能掌控三个州
You don't dominate the tri-state area
也许还有机会掌控特拉华州
and possibly Delaware by being afraid skeptics.
我现在退无可退了
I'm rock hard right now.
你这么想想 萨克斯先生
Think about it this way, Mr. Sax.
你所预卜到的幸运纸条
That fortune you read--
是它带你来这里的 不是吗
it brought you here today, didn't it?
是 还有6路公交车
Well, that, and the number six bus.
那你说
Well, isn't that fortunate,
我正好知道那地方在哪是不是很幸运呢
because I know where your cookie came from.
南华茶餐厅
Nom Wah Tea Parlor.
迪威臣街181号♥
181 Division Street?
那在哪
Where is that?
该死
Ah, shit.
唐人街
Chinatown.
我想了想你昨晚说的话 布鲁
I was thinking about what you said last night, Blue.
关于关掉摄像机的吗
About turning off the cameras?
关于杀了我孩子的人
About the man who killed my boys--
那个职业杀手
the hit man?
我长大想当一个职业杀手 爸爸
I wanna be a hit man when I grow up, Daddy.
格里 拜托
Gerry, please.
你为什么想当职业杀手 格里
Why do you wanna be a hit man, Gerry?
他们可以杀人啊 伊莎阿姨
They get to kill people, Auntie Isa.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
但是你要知道 职业杀手不同于
But, you know, a hit man isn't just
任何一种杀手
any kind of killer.
他是特殊的一种
He's a special type.
他并不是反♥社♥会♥者
He's not a sociopath.
反♥社♥会♥者杀人为乐
Sociopaths kill for pleasure.
明白吗
Understand?
-为乐 -是的
- For pleasure. - Mm-hmm.
职业杀手则是商人
A hit man is a businessman.
他是为钱
He kills for money.
那么问题就成了
So, the question becomes
是谁雇他杀我的孩子的
who paid that man to kill my boys?
好吧 真♥相♥是
Okay, the truth is
我觉得可能是仇杀
I think it may have been a revenge killing.
复仇
Revenge?
我做过一些坏事
It's no secret that
这不是什么秘密
I have done some bad things in my time.
我并不是一直都是好人
I haven't always been a good man.
不 是真的
Ah, no, it's true.
但是有一件事我从未做过
But there is one low to which I have never sunk,
以后也不会做
and I never will.
就是这个...
This...
所谓的真人秀
So-called reality TV.
是有毒的 伊莎贝拉
It is a virus, Isabella.
我去开
I'll get it.
坐下
Sit down!
是社会在惩罚你吗
Now, does society punish you for this?
不是的
No.
这是种慷慨地奖赏
It rewards you lavishly.
也许从一亿英尺高的天空
Perhaps looking down from
朝下看
a 100 million feet up in the sky,
我们的主...
our lord...
决定自己来解决问题
decided to take matters into his own hands.
他说
He said,
这是不对的
this is not right.
这不是我
This is not the world that I labored
七天创造出来的世界
for seven days to create.
这不是我牺牲自己的儿子
This is not what I wanted for the people
拯救的人♥民♥
for whom I sacrificed my own son to save.
所以伊莎贝拉 用这种方式
And so, Isabella, as is his way,
上帝毁灭了你
God smote you.
他对你实施了报复
He took his revenge on you,
一报还一报
tit for tat,
就像以前杀了那些可怜的埃及小婴儿一样
killed your boys the way he killed
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表