剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
The Santa thing?
他们一直都有来这
Mmm, they've been coming in here
只要有人记得
as long as anybody can remember.
百货公♥司♥的 街上的圣诞老人 摇铃人
Department store Santas, street Santas, you know, bell ringers.
他们可以在这闲逛 放松 不会有人说闲话
It's a place they can hang out and unwind, judgment free.
这活很有压力
It's a stressful job, you know.
你是打算点些东西 还是要跟我交朋友
So, you gonna order something, or are we just fast friends?
威士忌
Whiskey.
底架上的
Bottom shelf.
要纯的
Don't pollute it.
这樱桃你都能随便吃吗
You can have all the cherries you want?
没错
You're goddamn right.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们能吃东西吗
Your kind--you can eat?
我们都是装的
We pretend to.
老天啊 别看这些樱桃了
Oh, for Christ's sake, all right, forget about the cherries.
到处去看看 看看能不能遇到他
Look around, see if you see him.
这些都是真正的圣诞老人
These are all real Santas.
等等
Wait.
我有19个小时没有喝酒了
I haven't had a drink in 19 hours.
我♥干♥得就像一片熏火腿
I'm as dry as a cured ham.
听到了吗
Hear that?
尼克 你...
Nick, are...
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
放下瓶子
Leave the bottle.
等等
Wait.
我在找人
I'm looking for someone.
试试约炮软件
Try Grindr.
我在找一个圣诞老人
A Santa Claus.
他有点过分喜欢小孩
Into little kids--
如果你知道我什么意思的话
a little too much, if you know what I mean.
不知道你怎么去找那样的人
No clue how you'd find a guy like that
你还不如随便朝个方向扔个瓶子
other than throw a bottle in any direction.
他真是刻薄又可怕 尼克 告诉他
Mean and scary, Nick. Tell him he's mean and scary.
非常感谢 但你不介意的话
Thank you very much, but if you don't mind,
我就在这里问话了
I'll do the questions around here.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not a cop.
明摆着的
Clearly.
现在怎么办 尼克
Now what, Nick?
先好好醉一场
First, get nice and lubricated,
放空下脑子
take the edge off, straighten out my head.
然后再工作
And then we work.
潘妮·贝克 父母是布伦特和艾玛
Penny Baker-- parents are Brent and Emma.
在罗斯福购物中心弄丢了孩子
Lost their kid at Roosevelt Field Shopping Center.
不是他们弄丢的
They didn't lose her.
是的
Right.
她是被拐走的
She was taken.
海莉是我弄丢的吗
Did I lose Hailey?
你觉得这是我的错吗
You think this is my fault?
不
No.
当时我们在布莱恩公园
We were at Bryant Park
看三个愿望宝宝的表演
seeing Sonny Shine, you know, the three wishes guy.
我牵着她的手
I was holding her hand.
然后她就不见了
And then I wasn't.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不需要同情
I'm not asking for sympathy.
另外 我也不指望你能明白
Besides, I wouldn't expect you to understand.
你显然不是个母亲
You're obviously not a mother.
那你可不知道
You don't know that.
如果你是个母亲 我能看出来
If you were a mother, I could tell.
你不是个母亲
You're not a mother.
说得好
Fair enough.
大概我甚至都不知道怎么牵孩子
Probably couldn't even hold my kid's hand right without...
也许你应该让我去说
Maybe you ought to let me talk in there.
这下好玩了
This is gonna be fun.
她需要一件冬衣
She needed a new winter coat.
所以我们去了商场
That's why we were at the mall.
他们最近很猖獗
They grow like weeds these days.
每年不是有这事 就是那事
Every year, it's a new this or that--
你什么时候发现她不见的
When did you first notice she was gone?
在波灵顿
At Burlington's.
那家外衣店
The coat store.
-很大 -嗯
- So big, you know? - Yeah.
我们才走开了一小会
We only looked away for a couple of seconds.
她去照镜子
She went to the mirror.
那个年纪的女孩子都...
Girls this age, they're--
"我穿着怎么样"
"How does it look on me?"
我不知道我为什么没有回应她
I don't know why I didn't go with her.
为什么我也没有
Or why I didn't either.
你不能怪你自己
You can't blame yourself.
怎么能不怪
How can you not?
你真可怜 独自一人
You poor thing, all alone.
你丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
海莉的父亲
Hailey's dad?
他不在
He's not around.
从来没在过
Never has been.
我能用用你们的...
You mind if I use your...
楼上 左手边第二扇门
Right upstairs, second door on the left.
给你的
For you.
因为你很乖
'Cause you're nice.
吃吧
Eat.
不
No.
你想见你♥爸♥爸 是吗
You wanna see your daddy, don't you?
是的
Yeah.
我也想见他
I wanna see him too.
吃
Eat.
-不 -吃
- No. - Eat.
-不 -吃蛋糕
- No. - Eat the cake.
不
No!
-吃 -不
- Eat it! - No!
我不吃
I'm not eating that!
拜托
Come on.
吃点水果蛋糕
Eat the fruitcake.
吃光 然后再告诉我
Eat it all up so you can tell me again
你♥爸♥爸要怎么来救你
about how your daddy's gonna come here and save you.
好东西总是
一点点来
你确定吗
Are you sure?
大概有七周了
About seven weeks, give or take.
看来圣诞老人给了你一个小礼物
Looks like Santy Claus brought you a little present.
你来这里干什么
Hey, hey, what are you doing here?
我
I, uh,
我给你买♥♥了这个
I got you this.
你给我买♥♥了一本书
You got me a book?
奇弗的
Cheever.
我记得你说过你有多喜欢
I remembered how much you said you loved it.
没错
Ah, yeah.
还是说这也只是你骗我上♥床♥的谎言之一
Or is that just one of the many things you said to get me in bed?
好吧 拿给我个面子 把这个带回家
Right, so, do me a favor-- take this home.
如果我留在这里 就会被某个混♥蛋♥拿走
If I leave it here, some scumbag's gonna walk away with it.
能一起吃个午饭吗
Any chance I can take you to lunch?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你知道我不行
You know I can't.
-永远都不行 尼克 -我...
- You never can, Nick. - I...
永远没时间聊 永远时机不合适
Never good time to talk, never good time for us.
到什么程度了
Yo, how screwed are we?
小梅
Hello, Merry.
看来你现在很忙
Anyway, I see you're busy.
我们还是得谈谈 今晚吧
We do need to talk. Tonight?
好 好 好
Yep. Yep. Yep.
这很重要 尼克
It's important, Nick.
我知道
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表