剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
幻想快乐 第一季 第一集
你好啊 帅哥
Hey there, pretty.
刚才里面发生的事
What just happened in there
就是你们年轻人所谓的"史诗级"
is what you young people refer to as "epic".
去你的 萨克斯 又毁了我的洗手台吗
Goddamn it Sax. You wrecked my porcelain again?
可能吧
Maybe.
猜猜是哪一边
You wanna guess which end?
你害我生意受损 萨克斯
You're costing me business, Sax.
生意受损
Costing you business? Something...
这破地方居然还有盈余
keeping the shithole in the black.
我走了你会想念我的 特勒斯
You're gonna miss me while I'm gone, Terrace.
不是伏特加
Not Vodka.
这是什么
What is it?
少屁话了
Quit your bitching.
这可以用来溶解尸体了
I could dissolve a body in this.
我还能活着也算圣诞奇迹了
Might be a Christmass miracle that I'm still alive.
可能是在等待某个倒霉的女孩吧
Saving yourself for some lucky girl I guess.
今晚追我的是圣诞老人
It's Santa after me tonight.
拿去吧
Just take it.
这下有趣了
That's interesting.
看来这个假期
Will be a busy holiday season
你我都有得忙了
for you and me both.
我什么也不知道
Don't know nothing about it.
能不能给我个...
Will you have me some...
去你的
Fuck it!
索克图是我的最爱
Soketu is my favorite
不 巴伯
No...Babbler.
还是索克图
No, Soketu.
我以为你喜欢粉色那只
I thought you like the pink one.
她是生病的
She's the sick Wish.
从斑点可以看出来
I can tell from the spots.
也对
Oh, right.
乐乐呢
What about Happy?
乐乐最喜欢哪一个
Which one is Happy's favorite?
乐乐没有最喜欢的
Happy doesn't have a favorite.
他不喜欢《愿望》
He doesn't like Wishees.
对吧 乐乐
Do you, Happy?
他觉得它们都是怪胎
He thinks that they're weirdos.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
快迟到了
We're gonna be late.
现在 各位期盼的一刻终于来临
And now, it's the moment you've all been waiting for.
他们称他为
They call him the man
为弱势家庭孩童
who made Christmas
带来圣诞节的男人
for thousands of underprivileged children.
快点 妈妈
Come on, mom.
已经开始了
It's starting.
快一点
Come on.
阳光
Sunshine!
不是一个愿望
Not just one Wish.
不是两个愿望
Not just two Wishes.
而是三个愿望
But three Wishes.
这边的观众大喊 愿望
Everyone over here say "Wishees."
你们大喊愿望
You say Wishees.
你们大喊愿望
You say Wishees.
我看不到
I can't see.
你能舞蹈 何必走路
Why walk when you can dance?
我看不到
I can't see.
我们往前一点
Let's get closer.
海莉
Haley.
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley.
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
别担心 乐乐
Don't worry, Happy.
我们会回去的
We'll go back.
人山人海的
There were too many people.
我看不到
I couldn't see.
人家只想要一个愿望
But I only want one Wish.
才不是
That's not true.
别乱说
Don't be mean.
阳光先生
Mr. Sunshine.
我只要一个愿望
I only need one Wish.
你说什么逃跑
What do you mean run away?
从谁手中逃跑
From who?
来了
Here they come!
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
瞧瞧这自命清高的家伙
Yo, get a load of this snowflake, huh?
在那之后 小贱♥人♥改头换面了
Little bitch changed up his look since then, right?
赚快钱
Easy money.
不 这不是赚快钱
No. This is not easy money.
《纽约邮报》
超级警♥察♥丢脸到家了
哥们 冷静点
Dude, chill.
三个斯卡拉穆奇对抗一个
Three Scaramuccis against
一副黑市打手样的混♥蛋♥
one "Bum Fights" looking motherfucker.
我们要打得他屁滚尿流 满地求饶
All right, we're gonna drop him like a hot deuce.
你从来没见过萨克斯干活 我见过
You never seen Sax doing work. I did.
我想不明白的是
What I can't figure out is
为什么布鲁叔叔想要弄这家伙
why Uncle Blue would want to whack this guy.
也许他知道得太多了
Maybe he knows too much.
-麦克 -看看那是谁
- Whoa, Mikey! - Look who it is!
天呐 瞧瞧你
Oh, my God, look at you.
欢迎回家 小兄弟
Welcome home, little bro.
没人知道你回来了
Ain't no one knew you was back!
葬礼结束我就直接走了
Yeah, I left straight from the funeral.
各位
Hey, guys.
为唐·斯卡拉穆奇默哀一刻
Moment of silence for Don Scaramucci, huh?
愿上帝保佑他的灵魂
God rest his soul.
想想我们的小米开朗琪罗
And to think our little Michelangelo
当伟人离去时 坐在其身边陪伴
sitting right by the bedside as the great man peaced out.
嗯
Yeah.
看来那斯穆特奇四兄弟
Looks like the four Smootchie Bros
今晚要大显身手了
are gonna kick some ass tonight.
来看看我们接到的这个活
Hey, take a look at this job we just got.
别算上我
Oh, count me out.
唐有东西要我直接交给布鲁叔叔
I got something for Uncle Blue straight from the Don.
不能等
It can't wait.
你怎么了 麦克
What do you got, Mikey?
哥们 别管那些
Yeah, bro. Fuck that.
先来场子弹疗法
A little ballistic therapy first,
再去好好表现
then go kiss the ring.
好吗 怪叔叔哪里也不会去的
All right? Uncle Freaky ain't going no place.
说话当心点 傻蛋
Hey! Watch your mouth, dumbass.
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
唐死了 突然间 我们就要...
The Don's dead, so all of a sudden, we're just supposed--
老天爷啊 我都还没打开行李
For Christ's sake, I ain't even unpacked yet.
怎么了 小麦克
What's up, little Mike?
你害怕你的名牌手表沾到血吗
You afraid of getting blood on your Dolce & Ga-fucking-bbana?
他们做了一些调查
So it turns out they did some research--
统计学之类的
Statistical shit--
哥们 你能快点吗
Listen, dude, could you hurry it up?
我十一点还有客人 他随时就要到了
I have an 11:00, supposed to be here any minute.
他们证明了那些妓♥女♥
They proved that hookers--
像你这样的妓♥女♥
see, hookers like you--
在节假日工作
who work the holidays,
你们和百货商店的圣诞老人
you share an economic niche
分享同一个经济领域
with the department store Santa Claus!
这是赠与的时刻
It's the time of giving.
吸光它们 吸光它们
Empty 'em. Empty 'em!
吸光我那又大又闪的圣诞球吧
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表