剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Hey, screw IAB.
今天发生的事我来负责
I'll take the heat for what happened today.
说得好 要关门吗
So sweet. Wanna close that?
早 警探
Morning, Detective.
在警局袭♥警♥
So, assaulting a cop in a police station.
也许不是你最明智的举动
Probably not your brightest move.
现在你被关在这里
And now you're locked up in here instead of
而不是在外面找你的孩子
out there looking for your kid.
-感受如何 -你的眼睛感觉如何
- How's that feel? - How's that eye feel?
更别提你朝这整栋楼里
Not to mention you took the shot
最有可能帮你的人
at one cop in this entire building
出了拳
who might actually be able to help you.
你会帮我吗
Oh, you're gonna help me?
这地方就没有一个可靠的警♥察♥
There isn't an honest cop in this place.
这些是其他失踪孩子的父母提供的
These came to the parents of the other missing children.
圣诞贺卡
Christmas cards.
如果看着眼熟 看来我就没必要问了
Guess I don't have to ask if they look familiar.
没人索要赎金 什么都没有 为什么
No ransom demand. Nothing. Why?
也许这些混♥蛋♥在折磨这些孩子的同时
Maybe these sick bastards get as much of a thrill
折磨这些父母也让他们感到很兴奋
out of torturing the parents as they do the kids.
潘妮·贝克
Penny Baker--
昨天晚些时候被报告失踪
reported missing late yesterday.
还没有收到贺卡
No card yet?
任何称职的警♥察♥
Any cop worth his shit
都可能会选择出警监视他了
might go out there, stake him out--
看看他们是不是收到贺卡
See if they get a card.
还有是谁送来的
And who brings it.
转过去
Turn around.
那个孩子 海莉
The kid, Hailey.
是萨克斯的孩子吗
Is it Sax's?
有什么关系吗
Does it matter?
你可以说圣诞老人的
You could've just said Santa Claus.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus, huh?
是他
Oh! Th-That's him.
就是那个家伙
That's the guy.
抱歉浪费了你的时间 埃米尔
Sorry I wasted your time, Emil.
一点也不浪费
Not wasting my time at all.
20块 尼克
That'll be 20 bucks, Nick.
是你的了
It's yours.
萨克斯
Hey, Sax.
怎么了
What?
那些声音
Them voices?
我也能听到
I hear 'em too.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
♪玩具岛♪
♪Toyland♪
♪玩具岛♪
♪Toyland♪
♪小孩子们的天堂♪
♪Little girl and boy land♪
♪当你在那里♪
♪While you dwell within it♪
♪就会很开心♪
♪You are happy ever then♪
♪童年的乐园♪
♪Childhood's joy-land♪
♪神秘 欢乐的玩具岛♪
♪Mystic, merry toyland♪
♪一旦通过其边界♪
*Once you pass its borders*
好了 好了 我知道了
All right, all right, I get it.
我知道了 拜托
I got it, just, please,
不要再唱了
don't sing that or anything else ever again.
但是我得看看你的小脑袋瓜里都装着些什么
But I need you to dig into that pea-sized head of yours.
你得给我点这家伙的信息
You gotta give me something about this guy.
有口音吗 是瘸子吗
A lisp? A limp?
有种味道
A smell.
一种奇怪的味道 就像 就像塑料燃烧
A funny smell, like, like plastic burning?
但是很甜
But sweet.
我知道那种味道
I know that smell.
是冰♥毒♥
Meth.
那么糟糕吗
What--was that bad?
不太好
Well, it ain't good.
现在想想 我想我们本应该选个
Eh, in hindsight, I guess we could've picked
不这么显眼的车的
a less conspicuous ride.
我告诉过你不要在打牌的时候作弊
I told you we shouldn't have cheated at cards.
是啊 那是他们追我们的理由
Oh, yeah, that might be the reason why they're after us.
可能是因为我们开的是一辆偷来的车
It could be that we're driving a stolen car,
后备箱里有失枪 又或者...
with stolen guns in the trunk, or...
里迪克那里的3具尸体
it could be the three dead bodies at Le Dic's.
又或是我们留在医院的
Or the however many dead bodies
不知道多少具尸体
we left back at that hospital.
跟你说实话 这种刺♥激♥
To tell you the truth, all this excitement--
我都有点迷失自己
I've kind of lost track.
或者是因为吃早饭时没有留下二成的小费
Or not leaving 20% at breakfast.
我不想说得这么难听
I don't wanna be mean,
但是你开车技术真的真的很烂
but you are really, really bad at driving.
我不同意
Disagree.
看看我们避开的这些车
Look at all the traffic we avoided.
我们都不需要谷歌♥导航
We didn't need Google Maps.
尼克
Nick!
我想提醒你
I wanna remind you
一个小姑娘现在危在旦夕
that a little girl's life is at stake.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你知道吗
You know something?
你得放松点 冷静
You need to relax, calm down,
融入圣诞精神
and get into the Christmas spirit.
快乐起来 除此之外 如我所说...
Be cheerful. Besides, like I said...
我有个主意
I got an idea.
时机刚刚好
And that porridge is just right.
什么鬼 萨克斯
What the hell--Sax!
泰迪熊说话了 尼克
Oh, the teddy bear talked, Nick.
这已经是我连续免费做的第二单了
That's the second job in a row I did for free
就因为你学不会敲门
because you can't learn to knock.
说句良心话
Well, to be fair,
你的确只做了一半
you did leave both half finished.
一点也不好笑
That's so not funny.
这些一定是神奇的萝卜
These must be the magic carrots
可以让驯鹿飞起来
that make the reindeer fly.
我很乐意支付
Look, I'll be happy to pay you
你的生意上的损失
for your, uh, business losses.
我只是需要你的一点点帮助
I just need a little help from you.
上次你需要我的帮助
The last time you needed my help,
结果我需要处理四具尸体
I ended up wearing four dead guys.
这次的事完全不一样
This is totally different.
我只是在找个人
I'm just looking for someone.
迷恋圣诞老人的瘾君子
Santa fetish, meth head.
看起来像是在蜂蜜里泡过 在垃圾桶里滚过
Looks like he was dipped in honey, rolled in garbage.
像小孩一样
Likes little kids.
好吧...
Yeah, um...
我不做圣诞老人的生意
I don't do Santas.
我有一个变♥态♥的叔叔
I had a pervy uncle,
每到圣诞他都会打扮成圣诞老人的样子
used to dress like Santa every Christmas.
他应该是我叔叔吧
I think he was my uncle.
我不想说这个 好吗
I don't wanna talk about it, okay?
当然 我们总要在某处划清界限的
Sure, we all gotta draw the line somewhere.
还有 我感觉你知道在哪可以找到
Still, something tells me you know where to find
这种怪胎
some holly jolly freaks...
对吗 天使
don't you, Angel?
当然
Yeah, sure.
我知道
I know where to find them.
北极吧
The North Pole.
是的我知道
Yeah, I know..
这是什么地方 尼克
What is this place, Nick?
这是个冬日胜地 我的小朋友
This, my petite amigo, is a winter wonderland.
我突然渴了
I'm suddenly thirsty.
什么
What?
什么什么
What, what?
说圣诞老人吗
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表