剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
抓住我的手...
Hold my hand...
我们一起飞走
And we will fly away together.
在警♥察♥来之前
Before the police get here.
在他们看到我做了什么之前
Before they see what I did.
快 抓住我的手
Come on. Take my hand.
抓住
Take.
我的
My.
不要
No.
没事的
It's all right.
我是...
I'm...
我是...
I'm, uh...
我是...
Well, I'm, uh...
乐乐派我来的
Happy sent me.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy!
我是圣诞的灵魂
I'm the spirit of Christmas.
我很久以来漫步在屋檐上
I've walked these roof tops for a long time.
唯一能伤到我的只有魔法
The only thing that can hurt me is magic.
吓唬人呢 混♥蛋♥
Hocus pocus, motherfucker.
不是吧
Not now.
这时候
Ah, not again.
你不是魔法
You're not magic.
他们会明白的
They'll see.
你甚至不会飞
You can't even fly.
也许不会 但我会
Maybe not. But I can.
我还带了朋友
And I brought Friends.
削他 枝子
Cut him, Twig.
重新包装这个小可爱吧
Let's re-gift this fruitcake!
爸爸 你没事吧
Daddy, are you okay?
药
Pills.
口袋...药
Pocket...pills...
不 放开 小心 小心
Hey, no, let go! Look out! Look out!
不
No!
小心 小心 天啊
Watch--watch out! Oh, God!
圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了
Santa's coming! Santa's coming!
我不想毁掉你的圣诞节
I don't wanna ruin Christmas for you,
但现在就是每个孩子都会经历的
but there comes a time when every kid
面对真♥相♥的时间
has to face the truth...
根本没有圣诞老人
There ain't no fucking Santa Claus.
怎么了
What?
我告诉闪耀桑尼我只有一个愿望
I told Sonny Shine I only wanted one wish.
我想见我爸爸
I wanted to meet my dad.
海莉
Hailey.
-海莉 -妈妈
- Hailey! - Mommy!
天啊
Oh, God.
你没事吧
Oh. Are you okay?
你说得没错
You were right.
在炉罩上再添一只袜子
About another stocking on the mantle.
你说得没错
You were right.
也许每周末
Maybe one weekend...
我们可以商量
We'll talk about it.
这话让我很快乐
That'd make me happy.
你的确应该好好休息 伙计
You definitely deserve a nap, buddy.
你做到了 尼克
We did it, Nick.
我一直都相信你
I never stopped believing in you.
我也是
Likewise.
但这不是休息
But this ain't no nap.
这是再见
This is bye-bye.
什么意思 不 尼克
What do you mean? No, Nick.
尼克 我们赢了
Nick, we won.
没错
Yeah, we did.
多亏了你
Thanks to you...
搭档
partner.
进音乐
Cue the music.
然后
And...
渐入黑幕
fade to black.
新年快乐
我都开始习惯你死去的日子了
You know, I was starting to get used to you being dead.
我也一直觉得我会喜欢那样
Yeah, I always thought I'd prefer it,
但现在
but now...
我还是再苟活一阵子 看看情况
I may just stick around, see how it plays out.
有些好消息要告诉你和你的家人
Got some good news for you and the fam.
-怎么了 -街头传言
- Yeah? - Word on the street is
尼克·萨克斯死后
when Nick Sax died,
布鲁的所谓密♥码♥也随之无人知晓
he took Blue's so-called password with him.
街头传闻
"Word on the street"?
你的心脏停跳了八分钟
Your heart stopped for eight minutes.
很厉害吧
Hmm. That's impressive.
还以为...
Thought I...
还以为我终于摆脱你了
thought I finally got rid of you.
不管怎么样
Anyway.
如果我是你 我会好好利用
You know, if I were you, I would take advantage
我的新身份 低调一阵子
of my new reputation. Lay low for a while.
好好享受加州
Hear California's nice.
加州
California?
不是我的菜
It's not my kind of dirty.
再说了 我讨厌鳄梨
Besides, I hate avocados.
你的孩子怎么样了
How's your kid holding up?
她会没事的
She's gonna be all right.
她很坚强
She's tough.
就像她妈妈
Like her mom.
这个世界可能并不是光鲜亮丽了
You know, this world may not be all glitter and tinsel,
但是总有一切人在为之努力
but there are a few people in it that make it work.
你就是其中之一
You're one of 'em.
你明白你自己做了什么
You know what you did, right?
你把我的女儿还给了我 小梅
You gave me my daughter, Mer.
你是我的英雄
You're my hero.
你不能把这个拿回去
You don't get to take that one back.
-我不想要回来 -很好 因为我要
- I don't want it back. - Good. 'Cause I'm keeping it.
-好吧 给你吧 -好的
- All right, keep it. - I will.
好吧 有缘再见
All right, see you around the block.
-你去哪里 -我有个约会
- Where you going? - Eh, I got a date.
我得...
Gonna...
我不知道 去康尼岛
I don't know, go out to Coney Island,
-吃点冰淇淋 -大冬天的
- grab some ice cream. - It's winter.
我也不擅长 我怎么知道
Yeah, I'm new to this. What do I know?
如果是那样
All right, well, if that's the case,
你还是喷点须后水吧
you might wanna slap a little aftershave on.
你闻上去好像刚杀了一个妓♥女♥
You smell like you murdered a hooker.
那么明显吗
That obvious?
谢谢
Thanks.
尼克说得对
Nick was right.
我看上去太可笑了
I look completely ridiculous.
我的鼻子真的这么大吗
Is my nose really that big?
这是我见过最可爱 最有趣的鼻子
It's the cutest, funniest nose I ever saw.
我只想说 我很高兴我能够
I just wanted to say I'm so glad I got the chance
成为你的想象朋友 海莉
to be your Imaginary Friend, Hailey.
我原来不知道能这么有趣
I had no idea it would be so much fun,
还这么吓人
and scary too.
乐乐 你看上去不一样了
Happy, you look different.
我为什么能看透过你
How come I can see through you?
那是因为
It's because...
你长大了
well, you're growing up,
你现在有你♥爸♥爸了
and you have your daddy now.
总有一天你会忘记这匹愚蠢的马
And someday you'll forget all about that silly horse.
但你是我最好的朋友
But you're my best friend.
即使你是我想象中的
Even if you are imaginary.
你为什么要走
Why do you have to go?
这就是想象朋友
That's how it is with Imaginary Friends.
我们没法一直陪着你
We can't stay forever.
不然就会有点
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表