剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
You're fine.
你没事
You're fine.
-看起来死了 -死了还省事儿了
- Looks dead to me. - Less paperwork if he's dead.
妈的
Oh, shit!
别动 先生 别动
Don't move, sir, don't move!
这什么情况
What the hell is this?
把枪收起来
Put your guns back in your pants.
天呐
Jesus.
他还有呼吸 这个人呢
He's breathing. What about this one?
身上有点45手♥枪♥的枪伤
.45 exit wound and a base jump
从三楼跌落
from the third floor.
死透了
Muchos muertos.
迪斯科·米奇·穆奇
Disco Mikey Mooch.
我有一阵子没在这附近见到他了
I haven't seen him around in a while.
有目击者吗
Any witnesses?
真是场盛大的圣诞派对啊
Must have been one hell of a Christmas party.
下面那个大家伙 是他做的吗
Big guy down there-- he do this?
我不知道那个小家伙说了什么
I don't know what the little guy said.
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
那你究竟在这干吗
What exactly is it you did in here?
那个衣着光鲜的家伙 他突然闯进来
Look, the guy with the nice coat--he, um, went all random,
开始说什么密♥码♥什么东西的
started talking about a password or something.
密♥码♥
Password?
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我想你没有碰巧听到密♥码♥是多少吧
I guess you didn't happen to hear what it was.
我说了 他们说得很小声 然后
Like I said, he just sort of whispered it, and then--
听着 我也受到了创伤
Listen, I've been traumatized.
不应该给我找个什么心理顾问吗
Don't I get counseling or something?
他没跟其他人说密♥码♥的事吧
He didn't mention this password to anyone else,
对吧 只有那个大个子吗
right-- just big guy?
我说过了
Like I told you...
女士 我已经把我知道的
Lady, I got every kind of thing
都全盘托出了
that can come out of a guy all over me.
我能走了吗
Can I please get out of here?
别让他死了
Hey! Make sure you keep him alive,
否则有你受的
or I promise you, it's your balls.
那我呢 我是受害者啊
Hey, what about me, huh? I've been violated!
带她回去 途中不准停下
Take her home. No stops along the way.
你有什么事
What do you want?
警探 长官 那个中枪的人
Detective, ma'am, look, the guy's been shot.
他曾经发过一两次心脏病
He's had a heart attack, maybe two heart attacks.
-他要想活下去的话 -他会没事的
- The chances he makes it-- - He'll live.
一直如此
He always does.
灯火辉煌 人声鼎沸
So many lights, so many people.
我怎么找他啊
I...i'll never find him.
你会找到的 因为你必须找到他
Yes, you will! Because you have to!
他在哪儿 他在哪儿
Where is he? Where is he?
打扰下 能帮我个忙吗
Excuse me, can you help me?
当然不行 他都看不到我
Of course not. He can't even see me.
天呐 我还以为我这一天会糟透了
Jeez, I thought I was having a bad day.
你俩看着挺忙的
Okay, you two look busy.
和谐
你能看到我吗
Can you see me?
想点杯东西喝没这么难吧
Whoa! There must be an easier way to order a drink!
我想你走错路了
I think you're going the wrong way!
小心点 小子
Hey, watch it, pal!
看起来有人
Whoa, looks like someone's got a lot
有很多圣诞卡要去派送啊
of Christmas cards to deliver!
很接近了 海莉 我能感觉到
He's close, Haley. I can feel it.
实际上 我能闻到
Actually, I can smell it.
他穿着防弹衣
He's got a vest!
纽约消防局 医护人员
真奇怪 真奇怪
Squirrely, squirrely.
离手 三 二 一
Clear! Three, two, one!
就像在做牛排
It's like cooking a steak!
再来一次
Give him another!
三 二 一
Three, two, one!
她说他要死了 我俩的蛋蛋就得遭殃
She said if we lose him, it's our balls.
你觉得她是要切了咱俩蛋蛋还是
Do you think she meant that literally or like--
还是打个比方
like a figure of speech or something?
我们不能让他死
We're not gonna lose him!
-什么 -纯肾上腺素
- Huh? - Pure adrenaline.
老实说 我早想这么干了
I got to admit, I've always wanted to do this.
立即给我注射20毫克吗♥啡♥
Morphine! 20 migs stat!
真暖和
Oh, that's warm.
硝酸甘油
Nitroglycerin!
34毫克
34 migs.
真棒
Oh, yeah.
这就对了
That's it.
先生 振作起来
Hey, mister! Come on, snap out of it!
你能看到我
Whoa! You can see me!
什么鬼
What the hell?
好吧 我也没想到会是你这样的
Yeah, you ain't quite what I expected either.
那么既来之则安之吧
I guess we get what we get, and we don't get upset, right?
好了
Oh, boy. Well, here goes nothing.
我是乐乐
I'm Happy!
♪快乐的小马 马 马♪
♪The happy horse, horse, horse♪
♪充满爱的小马 没错 没错♪
♪So full of love, of course, of course♪
♪卸下包袱 跟我来 快乐♪
♪It's time to be carefree, so come with me, Happy!♪
♪快乐的小马 马 马♪
♪The happy horse, horse, horse♪
♪充满爱的小马 没错 没错♪
♪So full of love, of course, of course♪
♪卸下包袱 跟我来 快乐♪
♪It's time to be carefree, so come with me, Happy!♪
来了
Here it comes!
开心起来 准备好了吗
Here comes the fun! Are you ready?
-准备好了 -来了
- I'm ready! - Here it comes!
♪哒哒哒 哒哒哒♪
♪Clippety-clop, flippety-flop♪
我们没时间闷闷不乐了
We got no time to mope and mop
让我们骑上魔幻彩虹
Let's ride the magic rainbow
-通往繁华 繁华 繁华 繁华 -别唱了
- Right to the tippy, tippy, tippy, tippy-- - Stop!
我产生幻觉了 硝化甘油
I'm hallucinating. Nitro.
走开
Go away. Ah...
但...我有事对你说
But--but I-I got stuff to tell you!
-很多重要的事 -嘘
- Mucho important stuff! - Shh.
我不跟粉红小象说话
I don't talk to pink elephants.
什么 你是色盲吗 我才不是粉红色
What, are you color blind? I ain't pink, pal.
而且大象有象鼻[行李厢] 你看见行李了吗
And elephants have trunks! Do you see any luggage?
尽你们所能杀了这东西
Kill this thing any way you can.
-他们看不见我 -什么...我...
- They can't see me. - What--I---
只有你能看见我
Only you can see me.
听着 混♥蛋♥ 我现在要打个盹
Look, asshole, I'm gonna take a nap now.
等我醒来 我要你...
When I wake up, I want you to--
不不 别走 还没说完
No, no, don't go. Not yet!
海莉需要我们
Haley needs us!
G 先生 女士
通常你都是一个很棒的信息源
Well, usually you're a great source of information,
但这次我恐怕你搞错了
but this time i'm afraid you're mistaken.
我最爱的侄子 他现在在去意大利的路上
My favorite nephew, he's currently en route from Italy.
或许昨天是的
Maybe he was yesterday.
但现在他在县里的停尸间
Right now he's in the county morgue.
而且尼克·萨克斯用他
And Nick Sax has got his fat,
肥又脏的手指按了我的密♥码♥
grubby fingers on my password.
梅瑞狄斯 你父亲又上电视了
Meredith! Your father's on the TV again!
那个混♥蛋♥真是帅
That evil bastard is so handsome.
我能看出你因一夜失去四个侄子
You know, I can tell you're real broken up
而心碎万分 布鲁
about losing four nephews in one night, Blue.
或许我该给你时间缓一缓
Maybe I should give you a little time to process.
你真有同情心 麦卡锡警探
How very compassionate of you, Detective McCarthy...
而且还是在假日期间
and during the holiday season.
格里
Gerry.
格里 看着络腮胡
Gerry, pay attention to Whiskers, please.
给他挠挠
Scratch him.
那是鹿角 亲爱的 他讨厌鹿角
It's the antlers, dear. He hates them.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表