剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
所以你到底要我♥干♥什么
So you're asking me to do what, exactly?
安静的坐在这里 等待敲门声
Sit here quietly, waiting for a knock
或者丢在我门前的信息告诉我她已经死了吗
on what's left of my front door telling me she's dead?
我知道这很艰难 但是还有七对父母
I know it's not easy, but seven other sets of parents
也是这样做的
are doing that exact same thing.
拜托你 交给我吧
Please let me handle it.
你什么都没干
You're not handling anything.
你很害怕
You're afraid.
我赶错人了
I threw the wrong person out of my house.
阿曼达
Amanda.
回来 乐乐
Hey, hey, come on back, Happy.
别闹了 乐乐
Come on, Hap.
好了 别闹脾气了 来吧 回来吧
All right, all right. Enough of the drama, come on. Come on back.
再见 明天见
Bye, guys, see you tomorrow!
好了 你说得对
All right, you were right, all right?
大部分是对的
I mean, well, you know, for the most part.
不是所有人都是坏的 他们只是...
I mean, not all people are bad, they're just...
很多时候很烦人
God damned annoying most of the time.
回来吧
So come on.
乐乐
Hap!
乐乐
Happy!
该死 我杀了我女儿的想象朋友
Ah, shit. I killed my kid's imaginary friend.
今年不要"胡桃夹子"了
No "Nutcracker" For me this year.
鸡肉家羊肉 多加洋葱
Chicken and lamb combo. Extra onions.
五分钟 白汁还是热酱
Need five minutes. White sauce? Hot sauce?
都给他加 这是圣诞节
Give him both! It's Christmas!
♪我要过一个蓝色圣诞节*
♪I'll have a blue Christmas♪
♪没有你的陪伴♪
♪Without you♪
♪我如此忧伤♪
♪I'll be so blue♪
等等
Wait a minute.
♪想着你♪
♪Just thinking about you♪
那首歌♥
That song.
你真的很喜欢圣诞节吧
Really into Christmas, ain't you?
这是一年中最快乐的时候
Happiest time of the year.
太好了 你们俩认识
Oh good. You two have met.
那我们可以直接说明晚的生意了
We can get right down to tomorrow night's business.
不 算了吧
Yeah, no. I don't think so.
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
我不和克里斯·克林格合作
I ain't working with Kris Kringle here.
我本来就喜欢一个人办事
I mean, as a general guideline, I prefer to work alone,
但他是个彻头彻尾的疯子
but when an obvious total psychopath is involved...
不
no.
别犯傻了 尼克
Don't be silly, Nick.
这是我最好的手下之一
This is one of my best men.
你们俩肯定能谈得来
You two are gonna get along like a pair of tits.
面谈
Non-negotiable.
我的上帝亲妈妈咪呀
Well, deck the halls with boughs of holy shit.
我就知道这混♥蛋♥看上去很眼熟
I knew that asshole looked familiar.
那就是说
That means...
布鲁
Blue.
幕后黑手一直是他
He's been behind it the whole time.
布鲁
Blue!
布鲁
Blue?
麦克
Mikey?
事情真是越来越奇怪了
Shit's just getting weirder and weirder.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表