剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
这扇门通往外面 而且没有上锁
It leads outside. And it's not locked.
我们分头跑
We split up.
等我们出去 没人能抓住我们所有人
Once we're outside, there's no way they can catch us all.
真是个好主意
What a great idea.
然后我们都会和你♥爸♥爸一样
Then we can all end up like your dad.
我知道你很害怕 我也是
I know you're scared. I am too.
但如果我们留在这里 不会发生任何好事
But if we stay here, nothing good happens.
门上锁了
The door is locked.
那就没办法了
Well, I guess that settles it.
让一让
Coming through.
跟我来
Follow me.
快 我们走 快点
Come on, let's go. Quick.
-安静点 -怎么回事
- Shh. Quiet. - What?
这是什么
What is this?
海莉 我们怎么办
Hailey. What do we do?
谁告诉你们你们可以离开座位的
Who told you you could leave your seats?
先要看老太婆 现在又要管小孩
Ugh, first it was Grandma duty, and now this.
听着 我不能杀了你们
Listen, I'm not allowed to kill you.
你们是礼物 你们都被预定了
You're gifts, okay? You've been promised.
但这不代表我们不能伤害你们
But that doesn't mean I can't hurt you.
会像去看牙医一样
It'll be like going to the dentist.
只不过会可怕多了
Only so much worse.
快跑
Run!
快走
Go!
分头
Split up.
把你吵醒了吗
Did I wake you?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
我看到你的另一半在家了 和我们说好的一样
I see your better half is in residence, like we discussed.
你的孩子呢
Where's your kid?
他也在
Oh, he's here.
他在家 是吧
Yeah, he is, isn't he?
你为了得到想要的东西
You wouldn't hesitate for a second
绝对会毫不犹豫地
to put your kid in the line of fire
把你的孩子推上枪口 不是吗
to get what you want, would you?
高尚圣人萨克斯
Oh, Sax the high and mighty.
没错
Yeah.
这个形象不适合你
Well, it doesn't quite suit you,
我们还是谈正事吧
so why don't we get down to business?
海莉在哪里
Where's Hailey?
麦克在哪里
Where's Mikey?
在后备箱里
In the trunk.
先生们 打开后备箱
Gentleman, open the trunk.
不不不
Aw! No, no, no.
-布鲁 我真是大吃一惊 -住口
- Now, Blue, I'm shocked. - Stop it.
好吧 我其实也没有那么惊讶
All right, so I'm not so shocked.
我就猜到会有其他人
You know, I kinda thought that we would have company,
所以我给麦克搞了套新衣服
so I bought Mikey a whole new set of duds.
以防万一
Just for the occasion.
包括一套防爆背心
Including a bomb vest.
谁能猜猜看这是什么
Anyone wanna guess what this is then?
有人吗 这是我自己设计的
Anybody? It's my own design.
没想到我这么心灵手巧吧
You didn't know I was this handy, did you?
没错
No
我一松开手
I let go of my finger, and well,
这儿就会夷为平地
there goes the neighborhood.
包括你珍贵的密♥码♥
Including your precious password,
如果你还在乎你儿子和你妻子
and if you gave two shits, your wife and kid.
那现在
Now...
赶紧派人把我女儿送过来
somebody's gonna bring my daughter to me
马上
right the fuck now.
我的手可是拿不稳了
My hand is getting awful crampy.
麦克不在后备箱里 尼克
Mikey is not in the trunk, Nick.
迪斯科·麦克还活着吗
不知道你为什么这么说
Well, I'm not sure what could possibly make you say that.
该死
Aw, fuck.
我警告过你
I warned you.
不是吧
Ah, come on.
好吧
Okay.
你 你和你 杀了他
You, you, and you--kill him.
我要去欢迎我的侄子回家了
I'm gonna go welcome my nephew back.
不不不 别在社区里干这种事
No, no, no--not in front of the Homeowner's Association.
去车♥库♥
In the garage.
那样会好一点
I mean, that could have gonna a little better, right?
好了 乐乐
There, there, Happy.
这只有有一点点疼
This is only gonna hurt a teensy bit.
电击枪真是把鼻子都通了
That taser will sure clear those sinuses out.
你逃得挺利索的
You had a pretty decent run.
蹒跚还差不多
More like a hobble.
闭嘴
Shut up.
听着 我知道你们要干活
Now, look, I know you guys got a job to do.
不不不不 你慢慢来 伙计
No, no, no, no. You take a moment, buddy.
你只能死一次
I mean, you only die once.
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
这可是尼克·萨克斯
This is Nick Sax.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
说...
Just--
有时候生活就是会为难你
Sometimes life just comes at you.
像一个拿着撬棍的家伙
Like a guy with a crowbar.
或者开着远光灯的货车
Or a truck with its high beams on.
你转过头 灯光打在你脸上
You turn your head, the light's in your face,
你对自己说
and you say to yourself,
"我怎么会没看到呢"
"How the hell did I miss that?"
闭嘴
Shut up.
防水布呢
Where are the tarps?
你们打算花一整天清理你们老大的车♥库♥吗
You're gonna spend all day cleaning up your boss' garage?
重新粉刷
Repainting it?
搞点防水布 我的天啊
Grab some tarps, for crying out loud.
我说到哪里了
Where was I?
我最近开始反思
It's just that I've been taking stock of things.
反思了很多
A lot, lately.
就是这种时候...
It's moments like these when...
你才终于明白
you finally get it.
就在你马上要归西的时候
Right when you're about to get it.
没错
You got it.
真讽刺
Irony.
所以他们管这叫 人生的讽刺
That's what they call it-- the irony of life.
只是...
It's just--
别人总是会和你说 但你会听吗
People try to tell you about it, but do you listen?
不会
No.
然后就太迟了
And then it's too late.
然后就像一柄斧头
Bam! Like an axe.
劈向双眼中间
Right between the eyes.
我违背了每个誓言 每个保证 每个准则
I've broken every oath, every promise, every code.
我让
I've failed...
所有我认识的人都失望了
People I've never even met.
唯一还相信我的东西
I mean, hell, the only thing that still even believes in me
是我孩子想象中的朋友
is my kid's imaginary friend.
我只能说 我跪在这里
All I can tell you is I'm kneeling here
想要尿尿 我却只能想到
needing to take a piss and all I can think is,
我多想再看到那个蓝色的讨厌鬼
I would love to see that little blue hemorrhoid
在我面前跳来跳去
yapping and flapping right in front of me.
尼克 尼克 我在这里
Nick? Nick! I'm here.
-尼克 -真可爱
- Nick! - Ooh, how sweet.
他在和不存在的东西说话
He's talking to things that ain't there.
命运是真的
Fate is real.
轮到你了
Now you.
爸爸
Daddy!
天啊
Jeez.
妈妈 你怎么醒了
Mom, what're you doing up?
你没事吧 好了
You all right? Okay.
上♥床♥去吧
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表