剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
I wanna thank you guys for not tossing my apartment.
等等 真的没有吗
Wait, did you?
上帝啊 弗兰克
Jesus, Frank.
-看看他的蛋蛋 -像钟表一样摆动
- Look at his balls. - Swinging like a watch.
它们很催眠
I mean, they are hypnotic.
对 在电子游戏里
Yeah. In video games,
他们把这叫做...怪物再生
it's what they call... respawning.
这不是游戏 萨克斯
This isn't a game, Sax.
我要从可靠的老冲锋包里
Eh, I just gotta pick up a few essentials
拿几样必需品
from the trusty old go-bag.
然后我就能带着我结实雪白的屁♥股♥出发了
So I can vamanos my burly white ass on out of here.
臭银行
辣妹
那东西不错
That's a good one.
我就此向你们的道别
And with that, I bid you bye-bye.
冰箱里的东西随便吃
Help yourselves to the fridge.
里面有十天前的中国菜 但含有味精
I got ten-day-old Chinese in there, but with the MSG,
我想你们会没事的
I think you guys will be all right.
我想请你们喝一杯 但我没想到会有客人
I would offer you booze, but I wasn't expecting company.
记得帮我向布鲁致以节日问候
Oh, do make sure to extend my season greetings to Blue.
你好像有点糊涂 萨克斯
You seem confused, Sax.
我认为你们这群混♥蛋♥没搞清楚状况
I seem to think you assholes didn't get the memo.
布鲁让我活着的唯一原因
The one where Blue wants me alive.
是密♥码♥
The password.
对 所以...
Oh, yeah, right. So--
我们没为布鲁工作了
Yeah, we don't work for Blue.
-什么 -我们效力于弗雷什·肯
- Huh? - We're with Fresh Ken.
-在第九街 -什么时候开始的
- Ninth Street. - Since when?
-星期二 -为什么
- Tuesday. - Why?
-钱更多 -我能理解
- More money. - I understand that.
弗雷什·肯
Fresh Ken.
总之 你提到的这个密♥码♥
Anyway, this--this password that you talk about.
-怎么 -其实就是我们到这来的原因
- Yeah? - It's actually why we're all here.
没人知道那是用来干吗的
See nobody knows what it's for.
道上的说法是
Word on the street is,
只要布鲁拿到那个密♥码♥
Blue gets his hands on that password,
他就会变得无人能敌
he becomes untouchable.
-无人可挡 -街头传闻
- Unstoppable. - Word on the street?
那是类似约柜的东西
It's like some Ark of the Covenant shit for hoods.
他会像传染病一样杀光我们
He'd wipe us all out like polio.
-而我是唯一... -知道密♥码♥的人
- And I'm the only one who-- - Knows the password.
-所以我... -你必须死
- Which is why-- - You gotta get dead.
这情况有点麻烦
Well, ain't this a sticky wicket.
他从防火梯逃跑了
He's going down the fire escape!
坏男孩
Bad hombres.
便宜货
Ah, peanuts.
尼克 有时候
Nick, there comes a time
你必须面对现实
when you just gotta face reality.
我♥操♥你的 给我滚开
Fuck you! Get the fucking fuck away from me.
脏话罐 脏话罐
Oh! Swear jar! Swear jar!
脏话太难听的时候
When dirty words come out too far!
请付25分钱 谢谢
That'll be 25 cents, please.
糟了个果酱饼干 尼克
Oh, crackers and jam, Nick! !
现在我们破产了
Now we're black broke.
没错 钱
That's right. Money.
我们需要枪和钱
We need guns and money.
我有门路
And I knows just the guy.
太棒了 那我们就跑过去吧
Great, so we'll just, uh, run there, I guess.
我们完...
We are so f-- .
这是你的车吗
This your car?
詹姆斯·乔伊斯[作家]说奶酪是牛奶的尸体
James Joyce called cheese the corpse of milk.
我从不听民俗音乐的
I never listened to folk music.
你比较喜欢一片片黄黄的 包塑料里的
You're more of a yellow slices wrapped in plastic girl.
卡夫牌芝士片
Kraft American.
说重点吧 你想要萨克斯
Just get to the point. You want Sax.
我们得学会凡事慢慢来
We need to learn to take our time with things.
拿这杯酒举例吧
This wine, for instance--
最早是葡萄
Began as a grape.
甜的 没错
A sweet thing. Yes.
但也是未成熟的 要发挥出所有潜力
But also an immature thing. To reach its full potential,
必须对葡萄加压
the grape is subjected to pressure.
榨成浆
Squashed to a pulp.
酿成精髓
Reduced to its essence.
封存于黑暗中
Sealed in darkness.
静静等候
And there it waits.
时间会把它转变成更美好的东西
Compelled by the hands of time to become a finer thing.
-我明白 布鲁 我是葡萄 -不不不
- I get it, Blue. I'm the grape. - No, no, no.
你不明白
You don't get it.
我是葡萄
I'm the grape.
我才是他妈的葡萄
I'm the goddamn grape!
我还小时
When I was a boy-- hmm--
老大以他祖宗之灵向我发誓
The Don swore to me on the souls of his ancestors
只要我耐心等候 我会得到属于我的
that I would get what's mine. If I was patient.
当时我不懂 现在才明白
Now, I didn't understand then. But I do now.
我当时还没准备好 现在好了
I wasn't ready. But now I am.
-我要属于我的东西 -那是什么
- And I want what I'm due. - And what's that?
一切
Everything.
我出人头地的时候到了
This is my time to step to the fore,
成为一家之主
to take my place as leader of the family.
而你挡住我的路了 梅瑞狄斯
And you're in my way, Meredith.
我明白 人生很复杂
I get it. Life has been complicated.
你父亲执勤时因公殉职
Father gunned down in the line of duty.
你母亲 美丽聪慧又有天赋
Your mother-- bright, beautiful, talented--
却发疯了
She loses her mind.
而你 义工小护士 生命中没有男人
You, the candy striper. No man in your life.
你唯一爱过的人
The only man you ever loved, well,
你毁了他的婚姻 坏了他的事业
you broke up his marriage. Wrecked his career.
你的剧本还需要加强
Your script needs a little work.
现在他回来了
And now he's back.
而你让他走了 你给了他你的车
And you let him go. You gave him your car.
我很高兴你这么做了
I'm glad you did. I am.
你再次赢得他的信任 好好利用
You gained his trust all over again. Use that trust.
找到他 把他带来
Find him. Bring him in.
毫发无损的带回来
Alive and articulate.
这点很重要 梅瑞狄斯
That's very important, Meredith.
多重要
How important?
你在想什么
What did you have in mind?
我把萨克斯交给你 我们就扯平
I bring you Sax, and we're even.
我就不受你控制 一笔勾销
I'm out from under you. Bill paid in full.
我和我妈
Me and Ma.
-成交 -成交
- Deal. - Deal.
怎么 还要吐口水握手吗
What, you wanna fucking spit on it?
还有一件事 我知道
One thing. I know how hard it can be
临时求助很困难
to get help on short notice.
因此我派了专业人员
So I've dispatched a qualified professional
照料你母亲♥日♥常起居
to attend to your mother's every need
直到你完成任务为止
till you do what needs to be done.
什么
What?
快去吧 梅瑞狄斯
Run along, Meredith.
禁止吸烟
我等不及要看他的表情
I can't wait to see the look on his face
当你说"说你呢" "谁 我吗"
when you say, "Hey, you!" "Who, me?"
"是的 就是你 那是我的孩子"
"Yeah, you. That's my kid you got there."
"谁说的" "我说的"
"Says who?" "Says me."
"是吗" "是的"
"Oh, yeah?" "Yeah."
然后你用老办法对付他
And then you give him the old one-two.
他就会像个小破孩一样哭着找妈妈
And he runs away screaming to mommy like a stupid baby.
-天啊 嘘 -什么 怎么了
- My goodness. Shh! - What, what is it?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
-是海莉 -什 什么
- It's Hailey. - Wh--What?
-是 -在哪
- Yeah! - Where?
那边 对
In there! Yeah!
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表