剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
幻想快乐 第一季 第八集[本季终]
又大又恶心的鸡♥巴♥
Great, big, nasty, penises.
《幻想快乐》前情提要
Happily on previous...
-没人相信我 -我们相信你
- No one believes in me. - We believe in you.
-你中枪了 -对 但真正引起我注意的
- You're shot. - Yeah, but it's a heart attack
是我刚刚心脏病犯了
I just had that's really got my attention.
我得参加旋转训练课 吃更多的蔬菜
Gotta join a spin class, eat more kale.
阿曼达 是我 你在哪里
Amanda, it's me. Where are you?
他抓走了她 肯定是他
He's got her. It's gotta be him.
-谁把她抓走了 -闪耀桑尼
- Who has her? - Sonny Shine.
阿曼达是块硬骨头
Amanda's a goddamn pit bull.
她能照顾好自己
She can take care of herself.
你找的那个人
The guy you're looking for
让我想起了人尽皆知的一个人
reminds me of a fellow we all knew.
他最后上吊自杀了
Ended up hanging himself.
他有个孩子
He had a kid, that one.
后来被收容机构带走了
Wound up institutionalized.
有的晚上我还是会想
I wonder some nights,
那个小男孩现在在哪里
where's that little boy now?
我知道谁淘气谁乖
I know who's naughty and who's nice.
你想和我一起留在这是吗
You wanna stay with me, don't you?
和我其他的乖孩子一起
With my other nice kids.
你摸不到我 除非你相信我的存在
You can't touch me unless you believe in me.
我到底算什么
What the hell am I?
我是个疯子的狗腿
I'm an errand boy for psychopaths.
但只要我拿到密♥码♥
But once I get that password,
这些日子就一去不复返了
those days are over.
我们抓到布鲁 救回你的孩子
We get Blue, we get your kid.
也许这一次
Maybe this is the moment
我能站出来 不是为了自己
that I can stand for something other than just my own skin.
尼克 快点
Nick, hurry!
-海莉 -我们太晚了 她走了
- Hailey! - Too late. She's gone.
开始回放《猴子裤》
All right, "Monkey Pants" callbacks,
正在播放
下午4点12分
8月16日
August 16.
开始吧
All right, go ahead. Slate it.
讲话人叫本吉·皮特
Oh, uh, Benji Peters, A.T.P.
我1米62 正在试镜
I'm 5'4" and I'm auditioning for--
正在播放
下午4点17分
真的吗 你觉得我们应该穿上猴子裤吗
Really? You think we should put on our Monkey Pants?
好像很好玩
That sounds fun.
你知道我们穿上猴子裤意味着什么吗
You know what it means when we put on our Monkey Pants.
意味着该跳猴子舞了
It means it's time to Monkey Dance!
没错
Yeah!
正在播放
下午5点50分
我叫连尼·唐纳利 1米65 我正在试镜
Lenny Donnelly, 5'6". I'm auditioning for...
正在播放
下午5点52分
意味着该跳猴子舞了
It means it's time to Monkey Dance!
♪我停♪
♪Oh, oh, oh, oh, stop!♪
猴子时间到了
Monkey Time!
正在播放
晚上8点20分
不好意思
Uh, excuse me?
你是谁
And you are?
我叫谢恩伯格·路易斯·J
Sheinberg, Louis, J.
我这没看到你的名字
Uh, I don't see you on our...
不好意思 你是代表谁来的
Excuse me, who are you repped by?
谢恩伯格先生是吗
Uh, Mr. Sheinberg, is it?
♪别尿床 快吃药♪
♪Ow don't wet your bed, take all your meds♪
♪看看你美丽的小脑瓜里捣腾些什么♪
♪Look a woozy wainbow inside your pretty heads♪
正在播放
晚上8点21分
♪别再穿猴子裤♪
♪No more monkey pants♪
♪我来给你催眠♪
♪I put you in a trance♪
♪我们来享享乐♪
♪Let's have some joie de vivre♪
♪就像法国巴黎人一样♪
♪Just like they do in Paris, France♪
保安
Security!
正在播放
晚上8点22分
放开 放开
No! No!
希望你被我的珍珠噎死 你个猪猡
Choke on my pearls, you swine!
这才是未来
This is the future!
我就是未来
I am-- I am the future!
送走那些孩子了 闪耀先生
The kids are gone, Mr. Shine.
-全部吗 -全部
- All of them? - All of them.
♪啦啦啦啦啦♪
♪Fa la la la la♪
听听你自己的歌♥声
Listen to you sing.
你就是个普通的小婊♥子♥
You're a regular little Bitch Perfect.
♪铃儿响叮当♪
♪Jingle Bells♪
♪刀插♥你♥妈身♪
♪Knife your mother's guts♪
♪刀子扭啊扭♪
♪Twist it all the way♪
你说什么
What was that? Hmm?
我要杀了她 小梅
I'll kill her, Merry.
你要眼睁睁地看着她死
You're gonna watch her die.
我可不这么认为
Oh, I don't think so.
但是我告诉你
But I'll tell you what.
我会保证把她的葬礼请帖
I'll make sure to send an invite for her funeral
寄到你在赖克斯岛监狱的牢房♥里
to your cell at Rikers.
当然你无法出席
You won't be able to attend, of course,
但是你可以送花过去
but feel free to send flowers.
没错
Mm-hmm, that's right.
我在你手上的把柄现正安息在
Your leverage over me is resting peacefully
县里停尸间的尸袋里
in a body bag at County.
最烂的一个圣诞节对吧
Worse Christmas ever, huh?
海莉
是我的错
It is my fault.
她相信我 我却没救到她
She believed in me and I failed.
看看我 我要消失了
Look at me. I'm fading away.
我 我身上的色彩和外套
I-- my color, my coat.
以前我蓝得就像蓝莓甜筒一样灿烂
I used to be as blue as a blueberry snow cone
-而我现在... -你还是很蓝
- and now I-- - You're still very blue.
见鬼的
Holy shit!
我们能快点结束吗
Could we make this quick?
我打算圣诞早上待在家里
I plan on being at home in front of a crackling fire
在噼啪作响的壁炉前
by Christmas morning.
-他在哪里 -圣人尼克
- Where is he? - Saint Nick.
疯诞老人 你要告诉我他的下落
Psycho Claus, you're gonna tell me where he is
否则我就当你是圣诞节火鸡
or I'm gonna treat you like my Christmas Day turkey.
配上布丁
Complete with lead pudding.
他带走了她 对吧
Oh, he took her. Didn't he?
他是个收藏家 我几年前就知道了
Well, he is a collector. I've known that for years.
你可能一生都会收到
You probably got a lifetime
精神性♥欲♥治疗账单
of psycho-sexual therapy bills headed your way.
那是...
That is...
如果她还活着的话
if she survives.
尼克 不 不
Nick, no. No.
尼克 我有发现
Nick, I got something.
我想我知道怎么找到圣诞老人
I think I know how to find Santa.
尼克 我的计划里也有酷刑
Nick, my plan involves torture.
曾经有一个孤独的小男孩
There once was a lonely little boy
对一只短袜说话...
that talked to a sock...
一个幻想中的朋友就此诞生
And an Imaginary Friend was born.
但你离开了那个小男孩 为什么
But you left that little boy. Why?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
是吗
Am I?
♪我不知道为何今夜来到此地♪
♪Well I don't know why I came here tonight♪
♪我感到有点不对劲♪
♪I got the feeling that something ain't right♪
♪我害怕从椅子掉下去♪
♪I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair♪
♪我想下楼去♪
♪And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs♪
♪小丑在左 乔克在右♪
♪Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right♪
♪我困在你们之间♪
♪Here I am stuck in the middle with you...♪
拜托 不要
Please, no!
我看着你 我在想
I'm looking at you, I'm thinking:
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表