剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Otherwise, it can get a bit...
你懂的 奇怪
you know, creepy.
如果没人需要你了
Where will you go
你会去哪里
if nobody needs you anymore?
我不知道 某个有趣的地方
Oh, I don't know, somewhere fun.
我希望吧 我...谁知道呢
I hope. I--and who knows.
也许在哪里还有人需要我
Maybe there is someone who needs me somewhere.
这样想想
Come to think of it,
我得练练我的歌♥了
I better practice my song.
♪我是...乐乐♪
♪I'm... happy♪
♪快乐的小马 小马 小马♪
*The happy horse, horse, horse♪
♪当然了 多么有趣 有趣♪
*So full of fun of course, of course♪
♪看起来真好 快乐真开心♪
*It's plain to see it's fun to be Happy♪
♪乐乐♪
♪Happy♪
♪快乐的小马 小马 小马♪
*The happy horse, horse, horse♪
♪充满了爱♪
♪So full of love of course♪
♪当然了♪
♪Of course*
我不会忘记你的
I'll never forget you.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
我们去见你♥爸♥爸
Let's go meet your dad.
萨克斯 你可以的
Come on, Sax, you got this.
只是一场电影 只要
It's a movie. You just...
坐下...然后
sit down and... and...
你都不用说话
you don't even have to talk.
天啊 比我想象的更糟
Oh, boy, this is worse than I thought.
-搞什么 -自言自语
- What the hell? - Talking to yourself, buddy?
别人会以为你得了疯马病
People are gonna think you're shit-house cray cray.
-你为什么会这里 -尼克 我不能在你
- Why are you here? - Nick, I can't abandon you
最黑暗时抛弃你 这算什么搭档
in your darkest hour. What kind of partner is that?
你在说...
What are you talk--
你在...你
What are you--what?
"我最黑暗的时刻" 你自己说的
"My darkest hour"? You said it yourself.
我们赢了 我们杀了坏人 我们救了孩子
We won. We killed the bad guy. We saved the kid.
你在我的咖啡糖里加了什么
What have you been nipping at the coffee syrup.
我这辈从从来没感觉这么僵硬过
I've never felt so solid in all my life.
我是...
I'm a...
我可是个同花大顺
I'm a goddamn royal flush.
我是不眠之夜
I'm white night.
我...
I'm...
我是她一直以来梦想中的英雄
I'm the hero that she always thought I was.
我好害怕 我不知道我...
I'm--I'm terrified, man. I don't know what I'm do--
我不知道我在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
我都不知道该怎么和她说话
I don't even know how to talk to her.
好了 伙计 有我呢
There, there, buddy. I got you.
我很了解海莉 她的秘密愿望
I know everything about Hailey. All her secret hopes,
-她的梦想 -没错 你什么都知道
- her dreams... - Yeah, you know everything.
你什么都知道 我什么都不知道
You know everything! I don't know nothing!
我不知道该怎么做父亲
I don't know nothing about being a dad.
你只要顺其自然
You're just gonna do what comes naturally.
什么...什么顺其自然
What come-- what comes naturally.
肢解对我来说很自然
Dismemberment comes naturally to me!
你干什么 你是海莉的小伙伴
What are you doing? You're Hailey's little buddy.
-你去烦她 -那个嘛
- Wh--go bother her. - But--well, about that.
-这样的... -伙计
- See... - Oh, man.
想象朋友其实是
See, the thing about Imaginary Friends is,
我们应该帮助那些
we're kind of supposed to help out the person
最需要我们的人
who needs us the most.
什么 你
What? You...
你
You...
搭档
你...
Did...
搭档
你要说的和我想的一样吗
Are you saying what I think you're saying?
要来了
Here it comes.
-没错 -有意思的要来了
- Yeah, it is. - Here comes the fun.
-伙计 要来了 -你准备好了吗
- Oh, boy, here it comes. - Are you ready?
看来有人需要来点酒壮壮胆
I think someone needs a little shot of liquid courage.
也许能来点鼻屎糖 是吧
Maybe a bump of booger sugar. Right?
米开朗琪罗
Michelangelo.
我本来还在想我还能不能再见到你
I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever see you again.
布鲁
Blue.
现在
Now.
你终于把我的东西带过来了吗
Have you finally brought me that which is mine?
斯卡拉穆奇先生
Mr. Scaramucci?
你没事吧
You all right?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表