剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
这座城市可从来不让人失望
Oh, this city never disappoints.
有什么表演吗
Is a show about to start?
是啊 你准备看吧
Oh, yeah. You just watch.
只需要一点点不便...
All it takes is a little inconvenience and...
你就能够看到他们
then you start to see them.
看到谁
See who?
真实的自我
Truest selves.
去吧 小叮当 去看看
Go on, Tinkerbell. Take a look.
去转一圈
Little lap around.
看看在车没有准时到站的时候
See how much humanity you find
你能看到多少人性
when the A train ain't running on time.
认真的吗
Seriously!
快去吧
Come on.
我纳的税都干了什么
What the hell do I pay taxes for?
我忘了 都让这个世界上的那些混♥蛋♥们
Oh, I forgot. It's up to the ass kickers in this world
发给那些游手好闲的人当补助了
to subsidize handouts for the deadbeats.
602是哪的区号♥
What area code's 602?
新客户
Ugh, new client.
我没问你是谁 我问是哪的区号♥
I didn't ask who it was, I asked what area code it is.
你偷的
You stole it?
天啊 惯偷啊
Gee whiz, the old five finger discount.
尼克
Nick!
你在干什么 快离开铁轨
Uh, what are you doing? Get off the tracks.
你闻到了吗
Mm. Do you smell that?
空气里都是圣诞的味道
All the Christmas spirit in the air.
都能噎死你
You could practically choke on it.
拨开表面 你就会看到
You scratch the surface, and there you have it:
我们真实的自我
our true selves.
人们都隐藏在他们
People hiding behind their
光鲜亮丽的外表下
bright, colorful wrappings of bullshit.
希望能够将真正的自己
Hoping that it'll hide what they really are
深深隐藏在面具之下
deep down inside underneath it all.
空空的盒子和破碎的玩具
Empty boxes and broken toys.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们为造成的不便道歉
we apologize for any inconvenience.
下一列皇后区列车两分钟后到达
The next Queens-bound train will be arriving in two minutes.
尼克 火车要来了
Uh, Nick, the train is coming.
没错
Yep.
那不如你从铁轨上下来
Yeah, so why don't you get off the tracks?
不
Nope.
我要教你一课
I'm gonna teach you a lesson,
我的小蓝混♥蛋♥
my little blue bastard.
你永远不会忘记的一课
Something you're never gonna forget.
我要躺在这铁轨上
I'm gonna lie down here on these tracks,
我要让那辆车碾过我
and I'm gonna let that train run me right over,
我保证月台上那些混♥蛋♥一个都不会
and I guarantee you not one SOB on that whole platform
想来救我
will lift a finger to help me.
尼克 不
Nick! No!
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
妈妈
Mom!
拜托 救命啊
Please! Someone help!
是你逼我的
You drove me to this.
你那个贱♥人♥可以等等
Your man whore can wait!
把你的工作扔到垃圾箱吧
Dump what's left of your career in a cardboard box.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
拜托 拜托 救命
Help! Help, please! Help!
好了 尼克 起来吧 你赢了
All right, Nick. Get up, you win!
怎么样
How's it looking up there?
糟透了 你表达清楚你的观点了
Awful! You made your point!
不行 我得先给这堵墙添点颜色
Not quite. Not until I give these walls a new paint job.
但是 尼克 那海莉呢
But, Nick! What about Hailey?
海莉 海莉
Hailey. Hailey.
别想把这件事怪到我头上
Don't you try and put this on me!
她被绑♥架♥的时候是和你在一起
You were the one with her when she was kidnapped!
你做了什么
What have you done?
我找到了你
I found you.
没错
Yeah, well.
你觉得有用吗
How's that working out for you?
你说得对 尼克
You're right, Nick.
这是你的世界
This is your kind of world.
这个世界不适合我和海莉这样弱小的人
Not a world for soft things like me, like Hailey.
你让我见识了很多我从没见过的东西
You've opened my eyes to a lot of stuff I never wanted to see.
但我不会看你这么做
But I won't watch you do this.
如果你想让我走 好 我会消失
If you want me to go, fine. I'll--I'll disappear.
太动听了
Music to my ears.
再见
Bye-bye.
好吧
All right, then.
再见 搭档
Goodbye, partner.
得了吧 搞什么
Oh, come on now, really?
天啊 我恨你的心
God, I hate my heart.
这个流浪汉心脏病发了
This homeless dude's having a heart attack!
有人懂心肺复苏吗
Does anyone know CPR?
谁报♥警♥啊
Someone call 9-1-1!
好了
Okay, all right.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
放开我 天啊
Get your hands off me, Jesus.
你真的应该去医院
You really should be in the hospital.
闭嘴
Aw, shut up.
我们救了他 这是个圣诞奇迹
We saved him! It's a Christmas miracle!
感受一下
Feel it.
-伊莎贝拉 -嗯
- Isabella. - Si.
我们在干什么
What do you think we're doing?
我们在做麦克最喜欢的肉球和沙司
We're making Mikey's favorite meatballs and sauce,
正如你所说
just like you said.
不
No.
你是一个
You are a mother,
呼唤儿子灵魂的母亲
calling for the soul of your son.
你要怎么让他回来
And how are you gonna get him back?
来 来 感受 感受
Here! Here! Feel it! Feel it!
好 好
Okay, okay.
感受
Feel it!
好了 伊莎贝拉
Bene. Isabella?
那沙司中最重要的原料是什么
What's the most important ingredient in that sauce?
大蒜
Oh, garlic.
不
No.
母亲的灵魂
A mother's soul.
母亲的爱
A mother's love.
只有通过母亲的爱
Only through a mother's love,
这肉的芬芳
the aroma of this flesh,
才能进入精神世界
can waft to the spirit world
能够让麦克从炼狱中释放
that will free Mikey of his purgatories.
那样
That,
再加几滴我的月经血
and a few drops of my menstrual blood.
没错
Oh, yeah.
我刚吐了
I just threw up in my mouth.
你和他说了
You told him.
我找到萨克斯的时候 她已经在找她了
When I found Sax, he was already looking for her.
我们差几分钟就救到海莉了
We missed Hailey by minutes.
他也在那里
He was there?
和你一起
With you?
阿曼达 你得暂时躲一阵子
Amanda, you're gonna have to lay low for a while.
什么
Excuse me?
这件事比我想象的还要严重
This thing, it's bigger than I thought.
我不知道牵扯有多深
I'm not sure how deep it goes,
但是涉及到了一些很有权势的人
but there are powerful people involved.
他们眼睛都不会眨一下就会让你就此消失
People who will not think twice about making you disappear.
消失
Disappear?
没有海莉 我已经没什么好消失的了
Without Hailey, there is nothing left of me to disappear.
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
我把你牵扯进来已经是越界了
I've already overstepped by involving you.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表