剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
I had no choice.
但只要我拿到密♥码♥
But once I get that password,
这些日子就一去不复返了
those days are over.
我不用听任何人的话
I answer to no one.
你要接这个电♥话♥吗
You gonna answer to that?
今天有人来看我
I had a visit today
是个找女儿的母亲
from a mother looking for her daughter.
我能给你八个理由
I can give you eight good reasons
为什么我很生气
why this makes me upset.
赶紧把他们打包封装
I want them signed, sealed,
明天 也就是圣诞节一早就寄出去
and delivered tomorrow, Christmas morning.
如果没寄出
And if they're not,
被消灭的可不是我
it won't be me who gets exterminated!
你们来的时候蓬头垢面
You came to me an unwashed,
乱七八糟 毫无章法 天啊 我骗谁呢
unkempt, motley assortment of-- oh, God, who am I kidding?
我等不及摆脱你们这些培养皿了
I cannot wait to get rid of you petri dishes.
特别是你
Ugh, especially you.
这不是你们旅程的结束
This is not the end of your journey,
而是开始 之类的
but the beginning, blah, blah, blah.
你们原本默默无闻 现在将要成就更伟大的目标
You were plucked from obscurity to serve a greater purpose,
之类的
yadda, yadda, whatever.
有成功改造的
There were successes...
也有惨不忍♥睹的
And there were disasters.
恭喜你 建司
Congratulations, Kenji.
因为你是亚洲人 你获得了最高的褒奖
You have achieved top honors because you're Asian.
作为奖励 你先来
And as a reward, you will go first.
你的新爸妈会非常自豪
Your new parents will be very, very proud,
如果你能活过打包
assuming you survive the packaging process.
五岁 健司
先生
Mister?
怎么了
What is it?
我要去厕所
I need to go to the bathroom.
上帝啊
Oh, for God's sake.
我跟你们说了在打包前去的
I told you to go before we started packaging.
好吧 去吧
Fine, go.
彩虹城♥堡♥
就是那里 尼克
There it is, Nick,
彩虹城♥堡♥之家
home of the Rainbow Castle.
如果这还不算变♥态♥
Well, if that doesn't scream perv,
我都不知道什么才算是了
I don't know what does.
我看到这些
When I look at it,
只能想到"一起玩"吧
all I see is, "Let's play!"
-没错 -你看
- Exactly. - Look.
查看前门入口
Checking front entrance now.
儿童电视台有警♥察♥正常吗
Is that normal for children's TV?
你说呢 老爹
You tell me, pops.
真好笑
Funny.
听着
All right, look,
我能和这只小蓝...
I gotta talk to this little, blue, um--
你总是这么说
well, you keep saying that,
但我从来没有见过背上有翅膀
but I've never seen one with wings on its back
还有头上有...
and a thing coming out of it's--
我们管这叫...
I mean, we call it a...
继续说
Go on.
好吧 看着我
All right, you, look at me.
快乐的前锋 魔域的后卫
Happilocus Imaginus, Defender of Zork,
蛋糕王国的首席骑士
First Knight of the Cupcake Kingdom,
冰霜战争的英雄
hero of the Frosting Wars.
向你报道 长官
Reporting for duty, sir!
她托付给你
She's counting on you.
我也托付给你
I'm counting on you.
去找海莉
Go find Hailey.
什么
What?
没错 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
听着
all right, look.
这是一幢大楼 那...
We got a big building here, so--
我们分头行动
Let's split up.
我从前面走
I'll take the front.
我去后面
I'll take the back.
你没事吧
You good?
没事
Mm, yeah.
你还以为你前妻
You got this idea that your ex
是个受伤的娇花吗
is some kind of wounded flower.
阿曼达是块硬骨头
Amanda's a goddamn pit bull,
而且还能难应付
with one hell of a right cross, by the way.
她能照顾好自己
She can take care of herself.
圣婆 开门
Assunta, open the door.
我帮不了你儿子了 孩子
是唐的密♥码♥
It's the Old Don's password.
麦克知道 他要告诉布鲁了
Mikey has it and he's going to give it to Blue.
没有密♥码♥
老唐将死神交给麦克 让他给布鲁
就像汉堡包
好吧
Okay.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
如果麦克给布鲁了 那全完了
没错 所以我们必须阻止他
Yes, yes, that's why we must stop him.
开门
Open the door, please.
好吧
Okay, all right.
妈妈
Mamma...
诺娜
Nonna...
碧斯♥诺♥娜
Bisnonna...
我就不该让麦克上飞机的
I should've never let Mikey get on that plane.
我只是想让他有个好...
I just wanted him to have a good--
没有护身符
No talisman.
护身符
Talisman.
就像用丝线编织毛毯
So, as the thread weaves a tapestry
空间和时间
of space and time,
你哥哥的灵魂
so does your brother's soul
将会解开
unwind.
那不是护身符
That is not a talisman.
那是一个纱线球
That is a ball of yarn.
护身符
Talisman.
那是个猫咪玩具
That is a cat toy.
护身符
Talisman!
20年来
After 20 years
我付钱供你
of tithes and offerings
为你说话
and defending you,
你就给我这个
this is all you've got for me?
猫咪玩具
A cat toy?
这么多年了
And after all these years,
你失去信仰了吗
you lost your faith?
你更关心你
This is more about you
而不是我
than about me.
彩虹城♥堡♥
"你在找谁"
"Who are you looking for?"
闪耀 闪耀 闪耀
Shine, Shine, Shine...
杰米
继续装
Keep loading.
我还要处理些事
I have something I need to take care of.
海莉
Hailey!
海莉
Hailey!
礼物
Oh, presents.
海莉
这是什么
What the?
坐正了
Sit up straight.
吃你的蔬菜
Eat your vegetables.
放下手♥机♥或平板
Put down that smartphone or tablet.
典型美国父母会说的话
The common refrain of the typical American parent.
小滑头
Ah, Smoothie.
跳舞时间到 贱♥人♥
Time to dance, bitch.
当然了
Of course it does.
但你听了吗
But did you listen?
不 你没有
No, you didn't,
现在我们在这里
and now here we are.
今天开始 你们的小生命
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表