剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Good morning.
吓到你了吧
Gotcha.
真的是你 闪耀桑尼
It's really you. Sonny Shine.
赛 赛博格 路易斯·J
Shine-- Sheinberg, Louis J.
闪耀桑尼是我所有粉丝对我的称呼
Sonny Shine is for my fans of all ages around the world.
圣诞节前夜 你不应该
It's Christmas Eve, shouldn't you be out
和其他家长一样
jousting other parents
去买♥♥新的挠痒娃娃吗
over the new Tickle Me Humperdonk?
我9个月前就买♥♥了
I got mine months ago.
傻子都知道
You'd have to be a fool not to see
这会买♥♥肯定涨价
how those were gonna fly.
我女儿 海莉 是你的大粉丝
My daughter, Hailey, is your biggest fan.
我们有一次早上4点起来排队
We once stood in line at 4:00 a.m.
买♥♥你演播现场的票
to get tickets to your studio audience.
我想那是她最开心的一天了
I think it was the happiest day of her life.
真暖心
That tickles my heart.
没有什么比这更...
Nothing means more to me than--
她被绑♥架♥了
She was kidnapped
4天前在你的愿望堡
four days ago at your Wishtacular.
这世道
What a world.
这世道
What a world.
-我很遗憾 -她不是唯一的一个
- My condolences. - She wasn't the only one.
还有7个孩子
Seven other children have gone missing
在过去两周内失踪
within the last two weeks.
我能为你做什么呢
And what can I do for you?
所有的绑♥架♥案都有一个共同的线索
There's a common thread to all the kidnappings.
所有的孩子都是在
All the children disappeared r--
你...
uh, around...
身边消失的
You,
你表演或者出现的时候
your shows or appearances.
然后你...
And you--
你想着你要亲自
you thought you'd come here
来这里告诉我 来毁掉
and ruin Sonny Shine's Christmas by telling me this,
闪耀桑尼的圣诞节
in person.
警♥察♥什么用都没有
The police have been ineffectual.
真的一点用都没有
Worthless, really.
但是像你这样有名气的名人
But a man as visible, as prominent as yourself--
可以带来更多的关注度
you could bring attention to this.
-资源 -资源
- Resources. - Resources.
你想要钱 是吗
You want money, right?
-谁不想要钱 -我...
- Doesn't everybody? - I--
我想让您帮帮忙
I want you to help shine a light.
天 我收到的信里
God, the letters I get
有因为小白♥痴♥萨利
blaming me for little retard Sally's
拼写测试成绩糟糕怪我的
piss-poor spelling test.
有因为比利娘娘腔的口音怪我的
Blaming me for Billy's sissy boy lisp.
如果我想养孩子
If I wanted to raise children,
我就...
I'd--
我不 我不知道 我会领养几个
I don't, I don't know, I'd adopt some,
但是我不想养你们的破孩子
but I don't wanna raise your goddamn children.
我想逗他们玩
I wanna entertain them!
你看出差别了吗
Do you see the difference?
伙计
Dude.
我 我...
I'm, I'm...
我的咖啡里放了印度酥油
I've been blending Ghee
和中链脂肪酸
and MCT into my coffee,
所以我已经醉成狗了
so I'm totally lit as fuck.
名人的问题
Celebrity problems.
我做的事 没那么简单
It's not easy, what I do.
有的时候 我只是需要释放
Sometimes, I just need a release.
你的呼吸特别浅
Your breathing, it's very shallow.
和一个大名人这么近距离接触
You know, it's totally normal,
是完全正常的
being in close proximity to someone so famous.
心跳加速 有一点点头晕
Your heart beats faster, you get a little light-headed.
当我还是个小孩子的时候
You know, when I was just a little kid,
我唯一的愿望就是坐在桃乐斯的大腿上
all I wanted to do was sit on Dorothy's lap.
我完全明白
I totally get it.
我现在要走了
I'd like to go now.
你才刚到 刚...
Oh? You just, you got here, just...
拜托
Please.
给你和...
For you and...
海... 海莉
Hai--it's Hailey.
海莉 对吗
Hailey, right?
如果 不 不
If--no, no--
当她决定回家的时候
When she decides to come home.
谢谢
Thank you.
别让她离开这栋楼
Don't let her leave the building.
快点 这边
Come on, this way.
-回去 -快点
- Back in there! - Come on.
小心点
Be careful.
出去
Get out.
我告诉过他 孩子是比烂买♥♥卖♥♥
I told him children are bad business.
又脏 又讨厌
Messy, obnoxious,
让人偏头痛
germ-ridden little migraines
不值得再这么做
not worth the aggravation.
"我有我的道理" 他说
"I have my reasons," He says.
"我们都得给某个人一个交代" 他说
"We all have to answer to someone," He says.
太荒唐了
It's ridiculous,
真是浪费我的时间
just a waste of my time.
你们知道我能在24小时内
Did you know that I can train an adult male
训练一个成年男性四肢朝地
to denounce every God he's ever worshipped
谴责他每个崇拜过的神
and squeal on all fours like a hog to slaughter
就像送到屠宰场的猪一样吗
in under 24 hours?
因为成年人都社会化了
Because adults have been socialized
会潜在地服从
into latent obedience.
但是你们...
But you--
你是真的很喜欢听你自己讲话
Really enjoy hearing yourself talk,
对吗 先生
don't you, Mister?
看看是谁的嘴巴还没闭上
Well, look who doesn't have a gag.
我们在离这半英里的地方
We located the car a half-mile from here
找到了那辆撞到电线杆上的车
wrapped around telephone pole.
现场一团糟 没有司机的踪迹
It's a total loss, no sign of any driver.
天 麦克
Oh, my God, Mikey.
对
Right.
关于社交媒体发布的...
About that social media post--
你儿子已经死了48小时了 女士
your son has been dead for 48 hours, ma'am.
现在我们要处理这件
We got a hit and run situation
在外面造成了严重伤害的肇事逃逸
with serious injuries outside.
我需要你直接回答我
I'm gonna need a straight answer
是谁在驾驶那辆车
to who was behind that wheel,
否则我们就把你们所有人
or we will haul the whole lot of you
都带回去
back to the station.
斯卡拉穆奇先生
Mr. Scaramucci.
他们让你们在圣诞节前夕工作啊
Aww, they got you boys working on Christmas Eve.
那是犯罪
That's criminal.
我妹度过了一个非常糟糕的早晨
My sister has had a very difficult morning.
要不警官们离开一会
Why don't you officers just run along?
等等再担心这些文书工作
You can worry about the paperwork later.
他在哪
Where is he?
去死吧
Go to hell.
他在哪
Where is he?
你觉得你的枪现在能保护你吗
You think your guns are gonna protect you now?
我有更危险的东西
I got something way more dangerous:
追随者
a following.
是啊 130万呢
Yeah, 1.3 million,
我不用收买♥♥他们 亲爱的
and I didn't have to buy 'em, baby.
我等不及全世界
I can't wait for the whole world
看到你真正的嘴脸了 兄弟
to see who you really are, brother.
好了 好了 留点尊严吧
All right, all right, have a little dignity.
一个11岁还吃手
The same brother who sucked his thumb till he was 11,
在科尼岛上 当风暴来袭的时候拉了一裤裆的人
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表