剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
不过我的确要向你们承认 孩子们
But I do have a confession for you, boys.
我作弊了
I did cheat.
我就知道
I knew it.
你是最糟糕的扑克牌手 萨克斯
You are the worst poker player ever, Sax.
我并不否认
I don't deny it.
我觉得我们都知道我只有一件
I mean, I think we all know that there's only one thing
不擅长的事
I've ever been any good at.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
耗子
Mousy!
如你所说 尼克 我们是朋友
Like you said, Nicky. We're friends, right?
把钱和枪都拿走吧
Take the money. Take the guns.
你的账一笔勾销了
Consider yourself debt free!
我要拿走钱 还有枪
Well, I'm taking the money. And the guns.
还有你的破车
And your shitty car.
给
There. Here.
我们是不是忘了些什么
Aren't we forgetting something?
那个...
Oh, yeah. The, uh...
你的...
On your, uh... Yeah.
别担心 弗兰基
Don't worry, Frenchie.
我用这个帮你
I'll help you with that.
欢迎回来
Welcome back down.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
这边
This way.
那边是市区的路
The city's back that way.
那边是海莉所在的地方
Hailey's back that way.
你...你明明说我们是搭档 PB和J[一首歌♥]
You--you said we were partners. PB and J.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
我可没说好
Never shook on it.
我要去吃点煎饼 然后我要往西开
I'm grabbing pancakes, and then I'm driving ever westward.
是去是留
Stay, go.
全都随便你
Entirely up to you.
他是全世界最强壮的人
He's the strongest man in the world.
还很快 他会抓住你
And fast. He'll catch you.
如果你躲起来 他会知道去哪里找你
If you're hiding, he knows where to find you.
我爸爸会来的
My dad's coming.
他是个英雄 他会找到圣诞老人
He's a hero. He's gonna find Santa,
他会永远把你关起来
and he's gonna put him in jail forever.
万一圣诞老人先找到你♥爸♥爸呢
What is Santa finds your daddy first?
发布全境通告
Just run an APB.
-如果他出现了就先告诉我 -我要见麦卡锡
- And if he surfaces, you come to me first. - I wanna see McCarthy.
-女士 我说最后一遍 -没关系
- Ma'am, I'm not gonna tell you again. - It's all right.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
好吧 我要怎么帮你
Okay. How can I help you?
有人绑♥架♥了我的女儿
Someone kidnapped my daughter.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
但这是谋杀组
But this is Homicide.
我负责谋杀
I'm Homicide.
我知道
I know.
我要找到尼克
I need to find Nick.
我已经十多年没见过海莉了
I haven't seen Nick in ten years.
根本不知道从何找起
Wouldn't even begin to know where to look.
有人带走了海莉
Someone took Hailey.
这里根本没人想做些什么
And nobody in this place wants to do anything about it.
你欠我的
You owe me.
我会把你介绍给失踪人口调查部门的
I'll introduce you to a wonderful detective
优秀警探 他们会帮你
in Missing Persons and they'll be able to help you.
但是你要清楚
But to be clear...
我不欠你任何东西
I don't owe you anything at all.
海莉·贝利 你快穿好...
Hailey Bailey! You almost done with your...
不行
No.
她只能从一张照片上了解你
That's all she knows. One picture.
她根据这张照片 想象出了一个英雄
And from it, she-- she made up a hero.
但你不是英雄 对吗 尼克
But you're no hero, are you, Nick?
我一直想和你说来着
What I've been trying to tell you.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
伙计 戴回去
Come on, man. Put those back on.
不
No.
海莉早知道就好了
If only Hailey knew.
你在她心里比我还梦幻
You're more imaginary than I'll ever be.
讨厌
Ooh, nasty.
好痛
Wow, that stings.
你伤到我的心了
You really hurt me there.
当你自己不会被子弹击中时
Look, you know, it's real easy to judge a guy
评头论足很容易
when bullets can't hurt you.
那些冲我来的混♥蛋♥
Those assholes who were coming for me--
我不知道你能不能明白
I don't know if you can understand this,
但是他们可不会罢休
but they're playing for keeps.
我会死 和你一样
I can die. Just like you.
你怎么会死 你是想象出来的
How can you die? You're imaginary.
如果她死
I die
我也会死
if she dies.
我看到你对那些坏人们做的事了 尼克
I saw what you did to all those bad guys, Nick.
如果你能那么做 那你也可以拯救海莉
If you can do that, you can save Hailey.
你可以的 但是你...
You can! But y--
你不去
You won't!
因为你并不是在逃离那些坏人
Because you're not running from the bad guys.
你是在逃离她
You're running from her!
因为你就是这种人
Because that's the kind of guy you are!
我离开海莉的时候
When I left Hailey,
我很乖 和她一样
I was good! Like her!
现在我又是作弊又是撒谎
Now I've cheated, I've lied,
我...我吸了毒品
I--I've snorted narcotics.
很多毒品
A lot of narcotics.
听着 独角兽
Listen, unicorn--
听着 独角兽
Listen, unicorn.
这不是幻想世界
This is not the imaginary world.
这是现实世界
This is the real world.
这里一团糟
And it's messy.
人们会做很多羞于启齿的事情
And people do a lot of things that they're not very proud of.
比如点这种早餐
Ordering this breakfast, for one.
但我还是会吃下去
But I'm gonna soldier through.
等我吃完
And when I'm done,
我要进那辆恶心的车
I am gonna get into that hideous automobile in front,
然后彻底离开这里
and I'm gonna punch my ticket out of here.
离开这座冰冷肮脏的城市 将一切
Leaving this cold, filthy city and everything in it
扔在我的后视镜里
in my rearview mirror.
一路向西 宝贝
Ever westward, baby.
我会一路向西 直到看到太阳没入水面
And I ain't stopping until I see that sun drop into the water.
这个城市中有七百万人
In a city of seven million,
为什么非得是你
why'd it have to be you?
那不是我
It ain't me.
继续这么说吧
Keep saying it.
继续这么说 总有一天你可能自己会信了
Keep saying it and someday you might believe it.
海莉看到的那张
That picture of you
你的照片是真的
that Hailey saw was real.
你的确曾经是英雄
You were a hero once!
我猜这也是为什么你这么恨自己吧
I--I guess that's why you hate yourself.
一直得付20%的小费
And it's a 20% tip always,
不管服务怎么样
no matter the service.
尼克 他们靠小费过活的
Nick, they live on tips.
来吧 尼克 每个观众
Come on, Nick. Everyone in our audience
好像都知道答案了
seems to be ahead of you on this one.
你内心中很清楚
You know in your heart
她就是你的 是吗 尼克
she's yours, don't you, Nick?
我都不知道你们还在直播
I didn't even know you were still on the air.
杰瑞·施普林格
如果你逃走 尼克 你不会停下来
If you run away, Nick, you're never gonna stop.
最终你会孤苦伶仃地死去
And eventually, you're gonna die miserable and alone
内心充满悔恨
and filled with regret.
你还是会悔恨的 是吗 尼克
You do still process regret, don't you, Nick?
杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表