剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表
Amanda--
别担心 搭档
Don't worry, partner.
她会非常高兴见到你的
You'll see, she's going to be so happy to see you.
阿曼达
Hey, Amanda.
还有更多大胆的预测吗 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
Any more bold predictions, Nostradamus?
法国占星学家
能用吗
Does it work?
坐直了
"Sit up straight."
把蔬菜吃了
"Eat your vegetables."
放下手♥机♥或平板电脑
"Put down that smartphone or tablet."
这是典型美国家长会说的话
The common refrain of the typical American parent.
听着是不是很耳熟呢
Does it sound familiar to you?
没有
No.
当然有
Of course it does.
-但是你们有听话吗 -没有
- But did you listen? - No.
你们没有 所以我们现在才会在这里
You didn't. And now here we are.
今天开始听话 你们的童年就会
Starting today, your little lives will change
以你们无法想象的方式而改变
in ways you could never have imagined.
有些时候你们会想
There will be moments when you will wonder
自己做了什么才会有这些改变
what you have done to deserve these changes.
我相信你们全都觉得自己一直都是好孩子
Now, I'm sure you all feel you've been good little boys
乖孩子
and good little girls.
但是目前为止 你们还不了解纪律的真正意义
But until now, you have not known the meaning of true discipline.
服从的真正意义
Of true obedience.
你们的父母纵容你们
Your parents were lax with you.
纵容和疏忽
Lax and careless.
你们太为所欲为了
You have gotten away with murder.
不是吗 你们这些因避孕不佳所产生的灾祸
Haven't you, my little contraceptive mishaps?
这是一个反问句
It's a rhetorical question.
你们这一代对人不尊重 没有责任感
Yours is a generation without respect or responsibility.
你们是无关紧要又烦躁的一代人
An irrelevant, fidgety generation.
你们一直都在吃药
You've been medicated,
但是却没人教你们如何守规矩
but never taught how to properly behave.
事实上 我从未见过这一屋子
In fact, I have never seen a room of young faces
如此迫切的需要修正的小孩子
in such dire need of correction.
也许这就是你们粗心大意的父母
Perhaps that's why your careless parents
把你们送来给我的原因
have delivered you to me.
这靠枕真的很不错 你家也很不错
It's a really nice pillow. And place.
这地方还弄得挺体面的
I mean, this is some, uh, legit construction, here.
老式装♥修♥风格
Old school.
地板不错 橡木装饰
Nice flooring and the oak trim. I mean, uh...
不是什么石膏板胶合板的豆♥腐♥渣♥工程
It's not that sheetrock, uh, plywood crap.
这房♥子一定很牢固不透风吧
Bet it does a pretty decent job keeping the winter away, huh?
-这房♥子不是我的 尼克 -好吧
- I'm not a homesteader, Nick. - Yeah, no.
-这是租的 -好吧
- It's a rental. - Yeah.
我只是想说你打理得不错
I'm just saying that, uh, you've done good.
没有你的情况下
Without you.
一切难以启齿
Words are hard to find.
想搞清楚哪些是你的哪些是我的
Trying to understand what's yours, what's mine.
而我们此刻共享这一瞬间
We find ourselves in this moment together.
此时此刻
This moment of time.
我心里明白这一刻我应该说的
Knowing in our heart what needs to be said is,
已经都写在你的眼里了
you know, really just in our eyes.
-你简直不可理喻 -怎么了
- You are unbelievable. - What?
-那是我们婚礼曲目的歌♥词 -我没
- That's from our wedding song. - I don't--
-这个...应该不是吧 -你来干什么
- It's-- I don't think so. - Why are you here?
海莉
Hailey.
小梅告诉你了吗
Merry told you?
9月的时候拍的
From September.
-她看起来不像我 -她是你的孩子
- She doesn't look like me. - She's yours.
我不是这个意思
It's not what I meant.
她的眼睛
The eyes.
你怀孕了却没有告诉我
You being pregnant and not telling me, you know,
我能理解
I get it.
海莉生下来了但我什么也不知道
Hailey being born, leaving me out of it...
我猜这我也能理解
I guess I get that, too.
但该死的 阿曼达
But goddamn it, Amanda.
海莉被抓了 你去找的人竟然是小梅
When they took her, you go to Merry?
没错 我的确去了
That's right. I did.
去找你
Looking for you.
你能想象这对我来说有多丢脸吗
Can you imagine how humiliating that was for me?
然而你在哪儿
And where were you?
可能嗑药嗑高了吧
Faded, probably?
摇♥头♥丸♥
Pills?
-可♥卡♥因♥ -我
- Coke? - I--
酒 也可能都用上了
Booze? Maybe all of the above?
或许 只是或许 你对着某个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Or maybe--just maybe-- putting a bullet
开了两枪 就为点钱
in some poor bastard for a little cash.
没错 我听说了
That's right. I hear things.
一些我不想去相信的事情
Things that I didn't wanna believe.
但我看着现在的你
But looking at you now...
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
过去十年我想尽办法
I've done everything I could in the last ten years
就为了不让她被称作是你的女儿
to keep her from being your daughter.
现在我还是这样打算的
And that's exactly how I want to keep it.
确保她的安全是我的职责
It is my job to keep her safe.
保护她的安全也就意味着你要远离我们的生活
And keeping her safe means keeping you out of our lives.
她如今并不安全
She's not safe!
你自己想想 尼克
I mean, think about it, Nicky.
看看你如今一团糟的生活
Look at the dumpster fire that your life has become
你扪心自问 你叫我如何能放心去依靠你
and ask yourself how I could rely on you.
又有谁能依靠你
How anyone could rely on you.
我只是想保护
Just trying to protect...
破坏别人的生活 抛弃家人吗
Destroying lives and abandoning people?
你的所作所为只有给你身边的一切招来
All you do is bring chaos and violence and destruction
混乱 暴♥力♥ 破坏
to everything you touch.
你这么说就有点夸张了
That's a little bit of an exaggeration.
吃我一斧头
Axe and you shall receive.
我扔那一下干吗
Ah, what the hell did I do that for?
不要啊 不要
No! No!
尼克 尼克 别在这儿打 求你了
Nick! Nick! Not here, please!
这里对海莉来说很重要
This is Hailey's special place!
不要
No!
别弄坏海莉的毛毯
Not Hailey's blankie!
第一名
Oh, first place!
我住的楼里有个波多黎各的小伙子
Uh, I know this Puerto Rican fella in my building.
他特别擅长处理各种污渍
He can really do wonders with all the stains.
-出去 -就让我帮忙吧 阿曼达
- Get out. - Let me help, Amanda.
911 请问有什么紧急状情况
911. What's your emergency?
-拜托了 让我帮忙吧 -你好
- Please let me help. - Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-拜托了 -从我们的房♥子里滚出去
- Please. - Get out of our house.
如果这不是紧急事件
If this is a non-emergency,
请拨♥打♥非紧急事件号♥码
please call the non-emergency number.
请问你现在处于什么位置
What is your location?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
这都是怎么回事
How the hell did this happen?
我记得有个蹦床
Oh, I remember a trampoline.
滑了一跤吗
Was there a slip and slide?
太阳太大了 天亮得太早了 太亮了
Too much sun. Too soon, too early, too much.
有东西烧着了
Mm, something's burning.
有人打破了我们的窗户
Someone broke our window.
我想我知道是谁打破了窗子
I think I know who broke our window.
我的大侦探
Oh, master detective.
我有一个好主意
I have a great idea.
睡觉和流血 我们再重来一次
Sleep, bloodies, do it all over again.
睡觉可以
Mm. Sleep, yes.
流血嘛...
Bloodies...
再说吧
Maybe.
你知道我们会深情怀念这一刻...
You know we're gonna look back fondly on this--
脑子一片空白
On a complete blank.
剧集 | 幻想快乐 | 导航列表