剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Last time, this was locked.
现在可没锁
It's not locked now.
看到没 我怎么说的来着
See? What'd I say?
就是几包海♥洛♥因♥而已
It's just a couple bags of "H".
对线人来说不算什么
Nothing too crazy for a C.I..
好吧
All right.
我们回家
Let's go home.
二十分钟后就得走了
Well, our reservation's in 20 minutes,
所以我们该...
so we should probably--
放松 小老虎
Uh, easy, tiger.
人家女孩子就不能先参观下你的房♥间吗
Can't a girl see your room first?
当然可以
Of course.
怎么了 你房♥间是在上面对吧
What? Your room's up here, right?
对 只是
Yeah, it's just,
我们作息时间有点奇怪
we kind of keep strange hours,
像有人会上夜班
like graveyard hours,
所以楼上需要保持安静
so upstairs is a bit of a quiet zone.
-明白 明白 -嘘
- Roger, roger. - Shh.
明白了
Got it.
好吧
Okay.
嘘 悄悄的
Shh, tiptoe.
不错嘛
Nice.
挺不错的
That's cool.
看出来了 你在自己的地方
Can't help but notice you're more relaxed
比在我那里放松多了
at my place than your own.
这有什么办法 你那地方那么高级
What can I say? You're that awesome.
好吧 这倒是真的
Well, that is true.
但你这里也不差嘛
But this place doesn't exactly suck either.
可是你的房♥间 说实话有点...
But your room, on the other hand, is a little bit--
空荡荡的
Bare?
你多久来这里住一次
How often are you actually here?
一周就住几晚吧
Only a couple nights a week.
其余时间要么跟你一起 要么住机场酒店
Nights I'm not with you or at an airport hotel.
你不把这里当做永久住所对不对
You don't see this space as permanent, do you?
有时候我会希望
Mm, there's part of me that wishes
这里不仅是个暂时的落脚处
it was more than temporary.
这里的人 我喜欢这里的人
People. I love the people.
现在你还觉得
So do you still think
我有个秘密女友吗
I have a secret girlfriend?
不了
No.
你是有个秘密住处
You have a secret house.
我也不喜欢
I don't like getting attached
受临时之物的牵绊 麦克
to temporary things either, Mike.
想走了吗
You wanna get out of here?
想
Mm, yeah.
那好 我先去趟洗手间
All right, let me go to the bathroom first.
一切"顺利"哦
Have fun in there.
欣赏一下我的艺术品吧
Enjoy my amazing art.
糟了
Damn it.
怎么了
Hey. What's the matter?
佩琪有枪
Paige has a gun.
她看到你了吗
Did she see you?
应该是看到了
I guess she did.
麦克 开门
Mike, open up.
她为什么要穿成那样
Why is she dressed like that?
没事 放心
It's okay, all right?
我保证
Promise.
她只是穿衣品味有点差而已
She just has a bad taste in clothes.
艾比
Hey, Abby.
很抱歉吓到你了
I am so sorry about that.
我爸爸总是坚持
My dad is one of those
"单身女生屋里有枪才能万无一失"
"single girls should always keep a gun in the house" types.
艾比 我可以
So, Abby, do you mind
跟你男朋友单独说几句话吗
if I borrow your boyfriend for just one sec?
没事的
It's okay.
行了 我知道我犯错误了
All right, all right, I know I made a mistake.
我能圆过去的
I can cover this.
不行 我来圆
No, you can't. I'll cover it.
给我三十秒时间 我看看还有谁在
Give me 30 seconds, and I'll see who else is here.
然后你抓紧带她走
And then get her the hell out of here.
谢谢
Thank you.
刚才抱歉...
Sorry about that. It--
是为了安全
It's for protection.
这里所有人都有枪吗
Does everyone in this house have a gun?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
小艾 别这样 你知道我是谁
Abs, come on. You know who I am.
是吗
Do I?
为什么我觉得根本不认识你
'Cause I really don't feel like it.
你总是遮遮掩掩模棱两可
All those half-truths and vague answers to everything.
别这样
No, no.
你反应过度了
You're overreacting.
好吧
Okay.
至少让我送你回家好吗
Can I at least give you a ride home?
你到底是谁 麦克
Who are you, Mike?
你想明白了再找我 好吗
Call me if you ever figure that out, okay?
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
她什么都不知道好吗
She doesn't know anything, all right?
这里还是安全的
The house is safe.
但你在拿一切冒险
But you just risked everything.
我知道
I know, okay?
现在都结束了
And it's over.
查理告诉我你今天的事了
Charlie told me what happened to you today,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
但无论怎样都不能发生这样的事
But nothing can allow this to happen.
恩赐之地是神圣的 句号♥
Graceland is sacred, period.
-我搞砸了 -说完了
- I screwed up. - The end.
我只是 厌倦了对她撒谎
I just--I was sick of lying to her.
对她撒谎
Lying to her?
你跟我说你们已经结束了
You told me that it was over.
她怎么会让你变得那么蠢
Why does she make you so stupid?
因为我跟她在一起的时候很自在
Because I can be myself around her.
不 你不自在
No, you can't.
你对她说的一切都是假的
Everything you've told her was a lie.
好吧 我告诉你
Okay, fine, you know what?
我还有你不知道的一面
I can be a different version of myself, all right?
本真的我 我说不清楚
The old me. I don't know.
就是需要一种安全的感觉
It was just--it was something that was safe.
醒醒吧
Wake up!
恩赐之地就是用来给你提供安全感的
That's what Graceland's for.
是啊 但恩赐之地并没有让我感到安全
Yeah, well, Graceland doesn't work like that for me.
怎么会呢
Why not?
反正就是不安全
It just doesn't, okay?
这里没有人能让我完全信任
There's no one here that I can be honest with.
这些...一切都是谎言
This--it's all lies.
你知道你第一天晚上遇见艾比
Do you know what I told Abby
我跟她说了什么吗
the first night you met her?
知道 就是几句嘲讽我
Yeah, some ironic trash
活得真实感性的瞎话
about me being real.
但那不是瞎话 我真是这样觉得的
Except for it wasn't trash. I meant it.
你跟我们其他人不一样
Unlike the rest of us,
你的心中总有一部分
there is always gonna be a part of you
对谎言无法忍♥受
that's uncomfortable with the lies,
我很喜欢你这一点 不要丢弃它
and I like that about you, so don't lose it.
我已经很努力了
I'm trying, all right?
只是我的方法总是有问题
I'm just going about it in all the wrong ways.
布里格斯不也总是在犯规吗
You know, Briggs breaks the rules all the time.
而我人生第一次犯规
I break one for the first time in my life,
结果就摊上大事了
and it blows up in my face.
你和他不一样
You're not him.
而且我觉得犯犯规也不错
And I think breaking a few rules is good.
只不过
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表