剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你之后还有没有约她
You get a second date or what?
有 就是那晚...
We did. Same night as, uh--
不是吧 那样你还跟她约会了
Shut up. You still went out with her?
我不知道 我以为自己能处理好的
I don't know, I thought I could power through it.
不
No! No.
老兄 第二次约会最重要
Dude, a second date seals the deal.
你不能第一次约会时各种有魅力
You can't be this cool-ass guy the first night,
然后又这么怪异
and then be all weird and emo on her.
你还没那么帅 孩子
You're not good looking enough, son.
换我可以 你就算了
I mean, I could pull it off, but you?
好吧 随便了
Okay, okay. Whatever.
反正也玩完了
I think it's done.
她没觉得玩完吧
I don't think she thinks it's done.
她朋友也挺性感的
And her friend is kind of hot.
我们得有所行动
I think we need to make a move over there.
你当时怎么跟她说自己身份的
What-- what's the cover you gave her?
我说我来自东海岸
I told her I was from the East Coast,
现在跟你们住一块儿
and I live with you idiots.
你的工作是什么
Yeah, but what about your job?
-没提过 -真的假的
- It never came up. - For real?
你去点一扎啤酒 我要去施展魅力了
You order a pitcher, I'm gonna be charming as hell.
去吧
Yeah, you go do that.
打扰一下 能给我一扎淡啤酒吗
Excuse me, could I have a pitcher of lite, please?
他来了 小麦 这位是玛莎
There he is. Hey, Mikey, this is Marsha.
你好啊 玛莎
Hello, Marsha.
-我认识你 -你怎么样
- I know you. - How are you?
今天好多了
I'm better today.
那就好 我可生你的气了
Good. I'm very annoyed with you.
我知道 你完全有权生气
I know, and you have every right to be.
我那天真的不好过
It's just, I had a really bad day.
大家都有难过的时候 我没说这个
We all have bad days. I'm not talking about that.
我想知道我们谈了一整晚
I want to know how we went the entire night talking,
你怎么都没提过你是个飞行员
and you never once mentioned that you're a pilot.
等等 可不是随便什么飞行员
Oh, hold up. Not just any old pilot.
他驾驶过湾流G550
My boy flies the Gulfstream G55O,
空中的凯迪拉克
Cadillac of the sky.
-你真大嘴巴 -你真厉害
- Yep, that's my bird. - I'm so impressed.
你怎么都不告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
因为他谦虚低调 太讨厌了
Because he's a humble, modest jerk, and I hate him.
随便啦 要是没有我的僚机我该怎么办呢
Well, whatever. What would I do without my wingman, huh?
快一五一十都告诉我
Well, I wanna hear all about it. Let's go.
我能说什么 我爱飞行
What can I say? I love to fly.
真的吗 太厉害了
Really? That's badass.
厉害厉害
It's badass.
你好啊陌生人 威斯勒
Hey, stranger. Whistler.
查理
Charlie?
我的下落是我姐姐告诉你的吗
My sister tell you where I was?
她很担心你
She's worried about you.
也只有她会担心我吧
I was starting to think she was the only one.
你知道我为什么不让你做线人的
You know why I had to walk away.
是的 我明白
Yeah, I get it. I mean,
每个人都有底线的 对吧
I guess everybody's got their own line in the sand, don't they?
这几晚都很冷
It's been cold the last couple of nights.
最后一张线人支票足以让你保暖吗
That last C.I. check keeping you warm?
股市今时不如往日
You know, the stock market's not what it used to be.
股市
The stock market?
是真的 我还以为投资太阳能准没错
Yeah, for real. I thought solar was gonna be the way to go.
是吗
Right.
查理 我发誓 我已经戒毒了
Charlie, I swear, I'm clean.
我真的戒掉了
I kicked the habit.
这件看起来挺暖和的
This looks like it'll keep you warm.
-试试吧 -查理 不用...
- Try it. - Charlie, you don't have to--
没事 我付钱
Come on, it's on me.
去吧
Go.
你 最近都在跟谁混啊
So, uh...who have you been hanging out with lately?
一群好人
A good group of guys.
他们喜欢跟我待在一起
They like having me around.
被人需要的感觉很不错 你懂吗
And meaning something to someone, it's nice, you know?
你不认识的 他们都不吸毒
Nobody you'd know. They're all clean.
是吗
Yeah.
怎么样
What do you think?
克鲁尼该有危机感了
Clooney better watch out.
查理 我 我知道你来干什么
Charlie, I know-- I know what this is about.
真的吗
You do?
你很想让我帮你办案
You want to start using me on cases again,
但是又怕我把钱用来买♥♥毒品
but you're afraid that I'm gonna use the money for drugs.
威斯勒
Whistler...
我不吸毒了 你不信我吗 我真不吸了
You believe I'm clean, right? Because I am.
抱歉 不是因为这个
I'm sorry, I got nothing.
那你为什么 来这里
Then why'd you... come here?
因为我在乎你
Because I care about you.
想看看你还好吗
Wanted to make sure you're okay.
而且为了听我说一句
To hear you say that...
你是个好人 查理
You're a good person, Charlie.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你们没事吧
Hey. Everything good?
-嗯 都清楚了 -你确定吗
- Yeah, we're clear. - You're sure?
对 他在嗑药的事上说谎了
Yeah. He lied about getting high.
他根本没提到奎恩
He wouldn't even mention Quinn by name.
你有他消息吗
Have you heard back from him yet?
奎恩明晚要来
Oh, yeah. Quinn's game for tomorrow night.
好的 那我们家里见
All right, cool. I'll see you back at the house.
大多数男人都会在一开始
Most guys would lead a conversation
就说出他们是飞行员的事
with the fact that they're a pilot.
-大多数男人 -我懂了
- Most guys? - I get it.
你害怕我会因为你是飞行员而爱上你
You're afraid I'm gonna fall for you because you're a pilot.
-哟 B.D. -你好啊 为什么叫B.D.
- Hey, B.D. - oh, hey there. B.D.?
是"沙滩之狗"的略称 它的代号♥
Yeah, "Beach dog." That's what we call him.
不过我得跟你说下 它是个盗窃癖
But I have to admit to you he's a klepto.
第一次见面的时候 它偷了我的一双凉鞋
The first day I met him he stole one of my sandals.
矮油 也许它只是想让你追它
Aw. Maybe he was just hoping you'd chase after him.
你得洗个澡了 兄弟 你觉得它有主吗
You could use a bath, bud. Think he belongs to anyone?
不清楚 我经常看它独自出来
I don't know, I kinda always see him out here by himself.
我觉得你应该去做个温泉理疗 怎么样
I think you deserve a spa and vet day. Huh?
修修爪子 理理毛发
Trim these nails, brush that hair.
打几针
Get him his shots.
你想跟我回家待几天吗
You want to come home with me for a couple days?
它很愿意
Yeah!
她说要给B.D.做个全身美容
She said she's giving B.D. a full canine makeover.
她要收养它吗
Is she gonna adopt him?
不 她只是帮它打理一下
No, she's just helping him out.
事情就是这样开始的
Well, that's how it starts, dude.
先是一只狗 然后就是一个娃
First it's a dog, then it's a freakin' baby.
-一个娃 -是啊
- A baby? - yeah.
强尼 我才刚认识她
John, I just met this girl.
-我觉得她想治愈你 -治愈什么
- I think she wants to fix you. - Fix what?
她想拯救你
I think she wants to save you.
我很感激你们这样
You guys are really, really adorable
定期给我一些不靠谱的建议 但是
with this constant irrelevant advice, but--
-你为什么 -不 不
- Why do you-- - Look, no, no.
-我跟这只狗不一样 -是吗
- I'm not the dog in this analogy. - You're not?
-当然不一样 -那你为什么喜欢被绑起来呢
- No! - Why do you love to be Locked down, dude?
千万别被驯服 自♥由♥驰骋吧
Don't be tame. Spread the seed.
麦克 我们不是不让你跟她回家
Mike, we're not saying you can't go home with her.
只是你已经被人养了
We're just saying that she can't adopt you
就不能再认她当主人
because you have already been adopted.
我们养的
By us.
-你是我们的 -你们都说错了
- You're ours. - You guys are both wrong.
-走着瞧 -别踩我们吃饭的桌子
- We will see. - Yo, we eat there!
你想要答案 我就给你
You wanted answers. Here you go.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表