剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我在埃尔帕索的一家医院里醒了过来
I woke up in a hospital in El Paso.
护士说简直难以相信我还能活过来
The nurse said she couldn't believe I was alive.
她改变了我的人生
She changed my life.
爱上你的护士了
Fell for your nurse, huh?
我知道很俗套
Hey, cliche, I know.
但要不是她
But if it wasn't for her,
我早已回到原来的生活中了
I'd have gone back to the life.
这可值得我们干一杯
That's something worth drinking to.
给我来一杯希金斯巴罗
Uh, can I get a higgins barrow?
好嘞
You got it, man.
那是我最喜欢的威士忌
That's my favorite whiskey, man.
-那就来两杯吧 -好的
- Make it two. - Sure.
轮到你刷盘子 你就乖乖来刷了
Actually doing the dishes when it's your turn on the chore wheel?
看来你是真心不想跟我说话啊
You must really not want to talk to me.
我没啥可说的
I got nothing to say.
你说的没错
You know, you were right.
我之前对其他人不够坦诚
I-I haven't been honest with the rest of the house.
赏你朵小红花 查理
Gold star for you, Charlie.
你到底怎么了 伙计
What's your problem, dude?
你想知道我怎么了
You want to know what my problem is?
-是的 -那我跟你说吧
- Yeah. - Okay.
现在要是局里任何人问起
Now, if anyone from the bureau ever asks,
查理有没有吸海♥洛♥因♥
"Has Charlie done heroin?"
这些人都得为你撒谎打掩护
these guys gotta lie to cover for your ass.
要是这事发生在这房♥子里其他人身上
But if it was anyone else in the house,
我还真想知道你会怎么办
I'd want to know.
如果真那样 决定权在你 所以没差
Well, you know what? That'd be on you. So that'd be fine.
但你让他们别无选择 查理
But you gave them no such choice, Chuck.
你表现得像是给了他们多大恩惠似的
I mean, you act like you gave them a gift.
但你给的却是一个负担
You know what you gave them? A burden.
等会儿
Wait.
我们不是该互相信任吗
Aren't we supposed to trust each other?
不应该吗
No?
你的秘密是你的负担
Your secrets are your burden.
我的秘密是我的
Mine are mine.
我就把话说到这
Let's leave it at that.
你成家了吗
So, um, you got a family?
没有
Nah.
我的重心都在工作上
Work's my life, man.
你呢 你跟那个护士怎么样了
What about you? What happened with the nurse?
我们一起搬到了这
We moved here together.
为了远离之前的一切
You know, get away from it all.
开始一段新生活
Start a new life.
听得出来你是认真的
Sounds serious.
比你想得还要认真 她还带着个孩子
You have no idea. She's got a kid.
这样的生活怎么样
What's that like?
接纳一个别人的孩子
Taking in another man's kid?
我不是这个意思
You know what, that didn't come out the way I wanted it to.
没关系
No, no. It's okay.
很艰难
It was tough.
我不是个当爸的料
I'm no father figure,
但他也别无选择
but I'm all he's got,
他也只能适应了
so I guess he has to settle.
他是个什么样的
What's he like?
-很聪明 -是吗
- Smart. - Yeah?
他遗传了他妈妈的智商
Yeah, got his mother's brains on him.
虽然长得像他爸爸
Looks like his dad, though.
你知道他爸爸长什么样
You know what the dad looks like?
没有 丹尼尔长得不像他妈妈 所以
Nah, Daniel doesn't look like his mom, so--
也只有一种可能性了
It's just something to say.
有照片吗
You got a picture?
真是把我往顾家男人的形象上逼啊
You're going to make me be that guy?
这个就是他
This is him right here.
你真幸运
You're a lucky guy.
那就是我儿子
That's my little man.
我猜他很受女孩欢迎
I bet he gets all the girls.
错了 他一点儿也不擅长跟她们打交道
Nah, man. He's terrible with them.
他太聪明了
Brain's too big.
他亲爸发生什么事了
So, um, what happened to the real father?
-不知道 -她从不谈起他吗
- I don't know. - She never talks about him?
说实话 我们从来没谈过他
Honestly, he never comes up.
我也没打算问
And I'm not about to ask.
明智
Wise man.
我再请你一杯吧
Let me get you another one.
我不能再喝了
You know, I hit my limit.
但谢了 我很感激
But thanks, man. I appreciate it.
下次换我请你
Hey, you know what, next time, the round's on me.
-说定了 -说定了
- All right. - all right.
你还真是给我发了条难懂的短♥信♥
That was a wonderfully cryptic text you sent me.
怎么了
What's-- what's up?
我奉命调查保罗·布里格斯
I was assigned to investigate Paul Briggs
因为你觉得他私藏海♥洛♥因♥
because you think he's skimming heroin
并用之牟利
and selling it for profit.
我们是这么怀疑的 没错
We suspect that, yeah.
鱼雷事件后 我跟踪了他
Well, after the torpedo, I followed him,
因为我们认为他会去偷毒品
because we thought he was going to steal some of the drugs.
他去了一个戒毒帮助小组
He went to a narconon meeting.
他所有奇怪的举止 种种隐瞒
All the weird behavior, the skimming--
我认为他是在试图保持清醒
I think he's just trying to stay functional.
-他最近在吸毒 -我不知道
- So he's currently using? - I don't know.
但他在试图抗拒毒品
But he's fighting it.
保罗·布里格斯不是罪犯
Paul Briggs is not a criminal.
我们应该帮他
He deserves our help.
我想让你协助我帮帮他
I want you to help me get it for him.
麦克 他选择了吸毒
Mike, he chose to do heroin.
这不是他自愿的
He didn't do this to himself.
什么不是 他每天都要扎一针吗
What, did he fall on the needle every day?
几年之前 卡闸抓住了他
A couple years back, caza grabbed him.
他们折磨他 还让他染上了毒瘾
They tortured him and made him a junkie.
然后打开大门放走了他
Then, they just opened the door and let him walk out.
这对局里是莫大的羞辱
Big middle finger to the bureau.
这也太戏剧化了 你相信他
That's a hell of a story. You believe him?
我相信
I do.
保罗·布里格斯是个好探员
Paul Briggs is a good agent.
不对 保罗·布里格斯是个伟大的探员
No, you know-- Paul Briggs is a great agent.
他一年之内抓住的犯人
He's put away more guys in a year
比有些人一生抓到的都多
than people do in their entire careers.
他救了我的命
This guy saved my life.
他值得我们的帮助
He deserves our help.
那我们就帮帮他
Then we'll help him.
你说真的吗
We will?
-就这样写汇报吧 -就这样吗
- Write it up. - Just like that?
就这样
Just like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么要是...
And if this--
要是我对布里格斯的调查结束了会怎么样
I mean, if my investigation into Briggs is done?
这件事一结束 你就立刻被调回东海岸
When it's done, you head back to the east coast.
李维
Levi.
你会趁我们睡着的时候把我们全干掉吗
Should I worry about you killing us all in our sleep?
说来话长
Long story.
我听说你准备跟女朋友分手了
I heard it's time for you to break up with your girl.
是啊
Yeah.
我没想到你也这么爱听八卦
I didn't realize you listened to that kind of stuff.
我对八卦一向来者不拒
Well, my ears are always open,
虽然看起来不太像是这样
even if it doesn't look like I'm listening.
那你有什么建议吗
Well, what's your advice, huh?
我是该跟她说我结婚了
Should I tell her I'm married?
还是该一直这么骗她
Should I just string her along
直到她自己放弃
until she gives up?
别离开她
Stay with her.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表