剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
什么都别碰 别住习惯了
Don't touch anything. Don't get comfortable.
好
Okay.
你还打网球啊
You play tennis.
对啊
Yes.
不用担心她 真的
Yo, don't worry about her. For real.
但刚来最好少动唐尼的东西
But maybe don't move a lot of Donnie's stuff at first.
过会儿来找我 我们去找点吃的
Yo, find me later. We'll grab something to eat.
谢谢 强尼
Thanks, Johnny.
不不 伙计 这是金色锥尾鹦鹉
No, no, man. It's a golden conure.
我知道
I know that.
兄弟 这里随便找一对白人夫妇
Every white couple in the valley, man,
都会出2000美元
they pay you 2,000!
好吧 我只给你200美元 没得商量
All right, I'ma give you 200 for them, final price.
不 兄弟 咱俩这交情 对吧
No, man. We cool, man, yeah?
-250美元 -好吧 成交
- 250. - All right, you have a deal.
但这些鸟最好能开口说话
But all of the birds, they better talk.
-必须会说话 -跟我老婆一样
- And that's that. - Just like my wife.
-老是不停地说啊说啊 -说啊说啊
- So she talk and talk. - And talk and talk.
-你老婆总是不停地说 -对 不闲着
- Your wife can't shut up. - No, she can't.
你知道的 兄弟 我别无选择啊
You know this, man. I have to live with her.
-你懂的 -对吗
- You know her. - Okay?
-真佩服她 -没错 是得佩服
- Respect. - Respect, yes.
要去新家啦
Gonna get a new home, huh?
你也是 我不喜欢你
You too. I don't like you.
-你好吗 小甜心 -你好啊
- How you doing, sweetheart? - Hi.
果汁随便拿 伙计
Feel free to grab some more juice, dude.
-谢谢 -要什么自己拿 都是你的
- Thanks. - Take all you want, it's yours.
什么情况
What's all this?
杰克
Yo, Jakes.
这是麦克·沃伦 局里派来的 住唐尼的房♥间
Mike Warren, bureau. He's taking Donnie's room.
你是海关署的吧
You work customs.
你在海关署工作吧
You work customs.
强尼跟我说你正在调查
Johnny told me that you were working on
有关鸟类走私的案件
a bird smuggling operation.
我没想到西岸
I didn't realize that was such a problem
-还有这问题 -是啊
- here on the west coast. - It is.
一年的鸟类走私量有五十万
Half a million birds a year.
对啊 你还得小心禽流感 对吧 杰克
Yeah, you also gotta watch out for the bird flu, right, Jakes?
没错 一种病毒就能击垮一整座城市
Yeah, a virus can take down a whole city.
那是我的果汁 伙计
That's my juice, man.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你没看见那上面标着"D"和"J"吗
Do you see a "D" and "J" on it?
D.J. 我还以为那是个"O"呢
D.J. I thought it was an "O."
我以为是别人用"O.J."做标签呢
I thought someone labeled it O.J.
-O.J. -对
- O.J. - Yeah.
杀死那个白人女性的家伙[O.J·辛普森]
The guy who killed the white woman.
-不是 我不 -戴尔·杰克
- No, I didn't-- - Dale Jakes.
D.J. 就像这个D.J.
D.J. Just like this D.J.
看看牛奶去 看你还能发现什么
You check the milk, guess what you gonna find.
D.J.吗
D.J.?
没错 顶层上的所有东西都是
Yep, just like everything else on that top shelf.
抱歉
Sorry.
我长得像你的兄弟会哥们吗
Do I look like your frat buddy?
-不像 -我是你的学校死党吗
- Nope. - Am I one of your college pals?
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
我看着也像是"O"啊 哥们儿
It looked like an "O" to me, man.
真不知道他为什么这么生气
I don't know why he's messing with....
你的新人吃了我的麦片
Your new boy ate my cereal.
-好啊 -好啊 伙计
- What's up? - What's up, man?
你一定就是沃伦
You must be Warren.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你是布里格斯探员
You're Agent Briggs.
能与你一同训练非常荣幸 长官
I'm honored to be training with you, sir.
太棒了
Excellent.
-我准备好了 -现在吗
- Oh, I'm ready to begin. - Now?
是的 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
态度不错 沃伦
Good attitude, Warren.
你熟悉家务轮班表的流程吧
Um, you familiar with the chore wheel?
-懂的 长官 -很好
- Yes, sir. - Okay.
首先 当指针指向"布里格斯"时
To get you started, wherever it says "Briggs"
你得将其替换成"麦克"
I want you to substitute Mike.
它会帮你尽快熟悉
It'll help you with the whole
卧底名字之类的事
undercover name association thing.
今晚 当指针指向"洗碗 布里格斯"的时候
So tonight, where it says "Dishes, Briggs"
-你就要想到... -"洗碗 麦克"
- I want you to think... - "Dishes, Mike."
-不愧是得了1700分的人 -对啊
- 1700 on your practicals. - Yeah.
源于美国84年电影《小子难缠》
就当是修行吧
Think of it as a whole wax on, wax off sort of thing.
二位失陪一下
Now if you gentlemen will excuse me,
我要喝一瓶上好的朗姆酒去
I'm off in pursuit of the perfect bottle of rum.
对了
Bingo.
那是保罗·布里格斯吗
That's Paul Briggs?
那是布里格斯
That's Briggs.
-你 -怎么了
- Yo! - What?
起来
Get up!
你要看着他吗
You wanna watch him?
-他是你的孩子 -我会看着他的
- He's your kid. - I'll watch him.
-你要来点吗 -不用了 得交房♥租了
- You want some? - Nah. Gotta make rent, man.
联调局 手举起来
FBI. I wanna see your hands.
-你是新来的吧 -什么
- You the new guy? - What?
楼下不准有枪
No guns downstairs.
我把我的20美元拿回来了
I'm taking back my 20.
楼下不准有枪
There's no guns downstairs.
-那是谁 -是查理
- Who's that? - That's Charlie.
这里可是严格控枪的 哥们
Some damn good gun control you got there, bro.
我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you?
没有 怎么 我吓到你了吗
No. Why? Did I scare you?
没有
No.
你的东西在哪儿
Where's your stuff?
劳伦建议我别打开行李 所以
Lauren suggested I don't unpack, so...
明白了
I see.
我连把钥匙都没有
You know, I didn't even get a key.
这样
Well...
唐尼还有把备份钥匙
Donnie keeps a spare.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你敢告诉劳伦
Hey, uh, tell Lauren about that...
-我会开枪杀了你的 -好的 女士
- I will shoot you. - Yes, ma'am.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-是谁 -你觉得是谁
- Who's this? - Who do you think it is?
亲爱的 他们把我的手♥机♥都拿走了
Hey, darling. They took all my cells.
没有来电显示
I don't have any caller I.D.
他们把你送回石器时代了
They got you back in the stone age.
新"家"怎么样
How's the new place?
是个安全屋
It's a safe house.
很安全 无聊得要死
It's safe, boring as hell.
有枪和徽章 但无处可去
Got a gun and a badge and no place to go.
护士每天来看一次枪伤
Nurse once a day for the gunshots.
-她性感吗 -不错 身材高挑 金发碧眼
- She hot? - Yeah, tall and nordic.
每天健身一小时 然后又接着无聊
Do an hour of PT a day, then back to being bored.
那群俄♥罗♥斯♥人还是想要我的命吗
The Russians still want me dead?
他们最近没什么动静了 但你要知道
Uh, they're on radio silence, but you gotta figure,
那群墨西哥人也想让你死
Mexicans want you dead too.
对
Yeah.
所以你就把我的房♥间让出去了
So you give away my room yet?
这事儿还没定下来
It's not a done deal.
什么
What!
他们把我的房♥间让出去了
They gave away my room?
局里派来了个新人 但是
Okay, there's this new bureau guy in, but--
天哪 真无情
Man, that's cold.
跟我已经死了似的
Not like I'm dead.
我让他别碰你的东西
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表