剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我们不该让他进去的
We should've never put him in there.
现在这么想了
Yeah, you think?
教训啊教训 是吧 麦克
Tora! Tora! Tora!, huh, Mikey?
麦克 那张沙发我得搬走...
Yeah, Mikey, I gotta move that couch--
强尼
Johnny.
那我放到别的地方吧
I can put it somewhere else.
是调查局
It's the bureau.
喂
Hello?
现在吗
Now?
不是 好的
Yeah, no. Yes, sir.
我马上过去
I-I'll be right there.
是克拉克打来的
That was Clarke.
他让我去趟总部
He wants me to come into H.Q..
什么事
For what?
没说
He didn't say.
要是克拉克的话
Well, if it's Clarke,
肯定是因为逮捕贝罗的事吧
it's got to be about the Bello bust, yeah?
你小子最好先吃点药忍♥住伤痛
Shit, son. You better pop some pills.
上面要给你授勋章了
You're about to get a medal.
但愿他们不会给我拍照
Hope they don't take my picture.
沃伦探员
Agent Warren.
天哪 你身体还好吧
Jesus. How's your health?
就跟你说实话 不是很好
Between you and me, not very good, sir.
先坐吧
Go on, sit down.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
我想读点东西给你听
Here, I want to read you something.
这是"我为什么想当联调局探员"
This is "Why I wanna be a FBI agent,"
麦克·沃伦九岁时写的
by Michael Warren, age nine.
不妨说成"我为什么要跟我爷爷一样"
Might as well have just said, "Why I want to be my grandpa."
联调局是世界上最厉害的执法部门
"The FBI is the best law enforcers in the world.
每天联调局都把坏人关进监狱
"Every day, they put bad people in prison
保卫美国
"and protect America.
如果发生犯罪 联调局会阻止
"If there is a crime, the FBI stops it.
对联调局探员来说最重要的东西
"The most important thing to an FBI agent
就是真理和正义
is truth and justice."
这段写的不错
I like that line.
我当时人小梦想却不小
I was a little kid with big dreams.
我从没想过我会因为逮捕贝罗
I really never expected a commendation
而受到嘉奖
for busting Bello.
不是 不是
Oh, no, no, no.
我倒希望找你是因为嘉奖的事
I wish this concerned a commendation.
最近巴迪洛写的关于你的报告
Badillo's reports on you lately
不怎么正面啊
have been less than glowing.
他指出你最近多次违背命令
He indicates you've been repeatedly insubordinate--
我一直非常服从
I have been tirelessly subordinate,
虽然他越来越狂热偏执
despite his increased zealotry and paranoia.
报告里有没有提到他在我房♥间里放窃听器
Does it also say that he put a bug in my room?
说实话 提到了
As a matter of fact, it does.
你知不知道他为什么那么做
Do you have any sense as to why he may have done that?
知道 他觉得我不愿意
Yeah, he thought I was either unwilling
或者无法完成我的任务
or too inept to handle my assignment.
是吗 你不愿意还是能力不够
Are you? Unwilling or inept?
不是的
No, sir.
引用原话 那你有没有
Have you, and I quote,
"因为保罗·布里格斯探员的个人魅力所动摇"
"Fallen under the winsome sway of agent Paul Briggs"?
荒谬
That's ridiculous.
我不是来批评你的
Well, I'm not here to come down on you.
那是为什么
What's this about?
三天前巴迪洛离开了办公室
Badillo left his office three days ago.
从此未露面
Hasn't been seen since.
这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
也追踪了他的手♥机♥和银行记录
Tracked his cell records, bank records--
都没有线索
All inactive.
你知道最近几天
Can you account for the whereabouts
布里格斯探员都去过什么地方吗
of agent Briggs these past few days?
依你之见是布里格斯的问题
You think Briggs is responsible?
这个就需要你一探究竟了
Well, that's what we need you to ascertain.
抱歉 这个想法...
I'm sorry, but this is, um--
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
我觉得布里格斯根本就不知道胡安的存在
I don't even think Briggs knows Juan exists.
这个我们就无从得知了
Well, we don't know that.
我们就只知道最后巴迪洛
What we do know is that Badillo checked out
申请了一台马兰士340接收器
a Marantz pmc340 receiving unit on his last day.
对 是自动挂载的
Yeah, an auto mount.
他觉得布里格斯可能跟卡闸集团勾结
He thought Briggs might be working with the Caza cartel.
他希望布里格斯主动招供
He'd hoped that he'd self-incriminate.
万一他为了录下供述
And if he did pursue Briggs
去追捕布里格斯呢
in order to record that admission?
那他为什么消失就会被录下来
His disappearance would be on tape.
胡安的车呢
Where's Juan's car?
还没找到
It's unclear.
但是你跟布里格斯走的近
But you're close to Briggs,
所以可以先从他身上找起
and that's a good place to start looking.
我们都非常尊重
We've all got a lot of respect
布里格斯为调查局所做的一切
for the work Briggs has done for the bureau.
但现在是时候查明
But I think it's time we determine
他到底是这个人 还是这个人了
if he's that guy, or is he that guy.
那家伙想妨碍我
Homeboy tried to sabotage me,
但我是无敌的
but I am un-sabotage-able.
知道吗 强尼
You know what, Johnny?
我们爱你 但是你真的很容易被妨碍
We love you, but you are eminently sabotage-able.
自我妨碍不算数啦
Self-sabotage don't count, son.
自我妨碍必须得算数
Self-sabotage absolutely counts.
你在干什么呢 大书呆子
What are you doing, bookworm?
查看拘留中心接到的电♥话♥
Going over the detention center's incoming calls.
我想找出
I'm trying to isolate
要求探视贝罗的人
who put in Bello's visitation request.
这个差不多是我这辈子听到的
That's pretty much the most boring thing
最无聊的事了
I've ever heard in my life.
有些事比你的弹跳玩具
There are some things that are more important
更重要 强尼
than your bounce castle, Johnny.
是吗
Are there?
通常情况下我会同意你的观点 佩琪
You know, normally, I'd agree with you, Paige,
但是你真得休息一下了 查理
but you really owe yourself a break, Charlie.
我不会休息的 保罗
I'm not taking a break, Paul.
一定是姑娘们来了
Mm, those must be the girls.
美女们来了啊
Look at you fine-ass ladies.
这地方太棒了
This place is fantastic.
进来吧
Mm, come on in.
喝一杯
Have a drink.
再玩玩国王城♥堡♥
Maybe check out king's castle.
不要客气 尽管玩哦
Mi bounce casa es su bounce casa.
你们里面谁是大寿星啊
So which one of y'all are the birthday boy?
他还没来
Oh, he's not here yet.
你能替我把他叫来吗
But you want to reel that in for me?
好了 来这
All right. Here.
-可以 -好姑娘
- Yeah. - Atta girl.
请留言
Leave a message.
杰克
Hey, Jakes, look...
调查局又拿标准问题说事
The bureau's pulling their standard-issue,
英国标准的"更大机构" 还让我们
"Bigger agency" B.S. and asking us
调查市中心几起炸♥弹♥恐吓事件
to jump on some bomb scare downtown.
如果你能回家参加一下工作汇报
So, look, if you could come home for the debrief,
就再好不过了
that would be great.
抱歉
Sorry, babe.
好借口
Nice try.
没有花生了吗
Hey, don't y'all have peanuts?
怎么了 一个人喝闷酒
Hey, what's up, man? You drinking alone?
是啊
By all means.
有段时间没见到你了
Haven't seen you in a while.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表