剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I know, that's why I thought you would understand.
我知道你的把戏
I know your game.
你怀孕了 克莱顿就必须要照顾你
You get pregnant. Clayton has to take care of you.
我不想要他的钱
I don't want his money.
你当然会这么说了
Of course you don't.
你知道你在做什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
我要进教堂
Oh, I'm going into the church.
也许有别人知道他在哪儿
Maybe someone there knows where he is.
听着 我并不想要钱好吧
Listen, I don't want money, okay?
我只是想和他谈谈
I just want is to talk to him.
我保证
I promise.
然后你就会走吗
Then you'll leave?
再也不会回来了
And never come back.
奏效了吗
Well, did it work?
不管你觉得如何对不起那个女的 别瞎慈悲
Whatever guilt you felt over that woman, don't.
相信我
Trust me on that.
好吧
All right.
去哪儿
Where to?
来这儿干什么
So what's the plan here?
谈到砸窗抢劫
Clayton's the guy to talk to
就应该找克莱顿
when it comes to smash and grabs.
是吗 你认识他
Yeah? You know him?
很早以前认识的
That from a ways back.
估计他已经变了
Doubt he's changed.
这个男人很爱吃甜甜圈
The man loved doughnuts so much,
所以他买♥♥了这家店当掩护
he bought the store as his front.
他一定很胖
Must be one fat dude.
实际上他都皮包骨头了
He's skinny as a rail, actually.
我一直想不通
I never understood how.
我自己进去
I'm gonna run in by myself.
尽量不要打草惊蛇 明白吗
Less chance of spooking him, you know?
好吧
All right.
如果你需要我 就大叫
Hey, if you need me, just yell really loud.
好 我想我会发短♥信♥ 但谢了
Yeah, I think I'll text, but thanks.
麻麻
Hey, Mama.
你在干什么
Yo, yo, yo, yo, what are you doing?
杰克 总是要带礼物去的
Always come bearing gifts, Jakes.
保罗 它们不是任你送人的礼物
Those aren't your gifts to give, Paul.
这是餐馆 先生
It's a restaurant, man.
是啊 的确是
Yeah, sure it is.
谢谢
Thanks you.
-克莱顿在哪 -他不在这儿
- Where's Clayton? - He ain't here.
克莱顿
Clayton!
兄弟
Ah, my man.
和我解释一下
Yo, explain to me this.
为什么你在这工作却没变胖
How are you not 400 pounds working out of this place?
我要吸取你的经验
I breathed in and gained a dime.
脑力消耗 兄弟
Mental discipline, man.
给你带了个奶油小生
Mm, this right here is cream puff.
你给我带了只鸟
You brought me a bird.
当然不是 不是给你的
Hell no. It's not for you.
是给你母亲的
It's for your mom.
她确实需要人陪
She could use some company.
可能她就不会再烦我了
Maybe it will get her off my back.
好久不见 兄弟
Been a long time, man.
你藏哪去了
Where you been hidden away?
我遇到了点麻烦
Well, you know, I got into some trouble,
解决了 现在想找个工作
got out of it, now I'm looking for work.
你很会用猎枪
Well, you were always good with a shotgun.
让我入伙吧
Hey, put me in, coach.
我下周给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll give you a call next week, huh?
下周
Ah, next week.
有更早一点的活吗
You don't got anything sooner?
为什么这么急
What's so urgent?
还记得我女朋友吗
You remember my girl?
-莉莎 对吧 - 是的 她离开我了
- Lisa, right? - Yeah, I lost her.
我太久没在她身边
You know, I've been away so long.
你懂得
You know how it is.
如果我能赚些钱
If I can get flush real quick,
可能会让她回心转意
maybe I can get her back, though.
你还是老样子
Same old Paul.
总是这么拼命
Balls to the wall.
有个活我可以用你
Yeah, I could use you for this one thing.
但我还需要人手
I need other guy, though.
再找一个人 没问题
Oh, hey, another guy, no problem.
一个狠角色马上就到
One beefy badass coming up right up.
终于能把这个东西拿下来了
Ha, I'm so happy to have this thing off.
都出汗了
I forgot how sweaty it gets.
那东西你用过几次
How many times have you used that thing?
三四次 用于专业用途
Three, four times professionally.
专业用途
Professionally.
还有一次私人用途
Yeah, and one time personally.
你用它对付男人了
You used that thing with a guy?
是啊 我得跟他分手
Yeah, I had to break up with him,
我不是坏人 好吗
and I am not the bad guy, okay,
他一见到我就跑掉了
because he ran his ass off when he saw me.
好吧
Okay.
你想要撇下这个案子去迪士尼乐园吗
Do want to ditch this case and go to Disneyland,
有了这个假肚子 任何游乐设施
'cause we could get to all the front of the rides
我们都可以坐前排
with this bad boy.
很乐意去 但是我们都到了
I'm tempted, but we're here.
布里格斯和杰克也到了
And so are Briggs and Jakes.
不是个好迹象
That is not a good sign.
你想怎么办
How do you want to handle this?
布里格斯在里面吗
Is Briggs inside?
在
Yeah.
和鹦鹉案件有关吗
This about the parrot case?
我们停车休息一下
Kind of made a pit stop.
我的人来了
Oh, that should be my man.
我以为你说的是"狠角色"
I thought you said "badass",
不是"男孩组合"
not "boy band."
这才是关键
Well, that's the point.
他能让人出其不意
He surprises people.
人们总是来不及提防他
You never see him coming until it's too late.
我尽量
I try my best.
那好吧
All right, then.
我们有一组人
We got a crew.
我们明天到那里 普通的砸窗抢劫
We'll hit the place tomorrow, standard smash and grab.
你知道过程
You know the drill.
目标是哪里
What's the target?
明天告诉你
I'll let you know tomorrow.
明天中午在第11大街和布兰杜大街交叉口汇合
Meet me on the corner of 11th and Berendo, noon.
我们会到的
We'll be there.
谢谢你的长面包
Thanks for the long Johns.
真有趣 你的海关署工作
You know, it's funny that your customs job
恰好跟我的调查交叉了
happens to intersect with my investigation.
别说废话 麦克
Cut the crap, Mike.
你差点让我身份暴露了
You almost blew my cover in there.
亏了我没告诉他你是黑人
Thank god I didn't tell him you were black.
等等 这都是我的错了
Wait a minute. This is now my fault?
你知道吗 你真的要搞砸了
You know what, man? You're seriously about to blow this.
他们可能还在监视咱们 过来
They could be watching us. Come here, man.
好 你明确地跟我说过
Okay, you specifically told me
你不会搀和这件事
that you were gonna stay away from this,
现在我发现你和那个偷走胡安车的人在一起
and now I find you with the guy who stole Juan's car.
我当然会找那辆车
Of course I'm looking for the car.
-你说谎了 -你知道吗
- You lied. - You know what?
你都说了好几个月的谎了
You've been lying for months.
十二月快到了 到时候我们就扯平了
Come December, we'll be even.
我厌倦了这些 兄弟
I'm sick of this shit, man.
我也厌倦了
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表