剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
No, anybody who knows you would never think that.
谢谢你告诉我这些
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你
Thanks.
查理在找你呢
Charlie's looking for you.
早啊
Morning, creeper.
我收到她的短♥信♥了
Yeah, I got her text.
你这是约炮囧归还是清早健身
You doing the walk of shame or hit the gym early?
你这头发像是刚做完爱
'Cause you got the sex hair,
但你看起来神采奕奕的
but you're looking a little juiced.
在我的世界 好的性♥爱♥也算健身
Yeah, in my world, good sex can be a workout.
我也不信约炮囧归这种说法
And I don't believe in the walk of shame.
我也不信
Me neither.
我的世界只有约炮炫耀
It's the "get laid" parade.
还有这种说法
Never heard that.
是艾比吗
Was it Abby?
不 是恢复性♥爱♥
No, it was a rebound.
已经过去几周了
Well, it's been a couple of weeks.
很高兴看到你放下了
I'm glad to see you're moving on.
这里好安静
It's kind of quiet in here.
杰克和强尼还在监视健身馆吗
Jakes and Johnny still staking out the gym?
你们那奥丁/贝罗案子就跟黑洞似的
Yep, your Odin/Bello case is like a black hole
把所有人都吸入其虚无之中
sucking everybody into its nothingness.
包括勺子
Including the spoons.
小心别把你也吸进去了
Careful it doesn't suck you in too.
不可能 我今晚要办自己的海♥洛♥因♥案子
Nope, I've got my own undercover heroin case tonight.
所以我们才没有勺子
This is why we have no spoons.
奥丁不来取钱
Odin's not coming for his money.
那里有整整两百万美元
There's 2 million sitting right there.
肯定会有人来的
Somebody's gotta be coming.
所以你觉得
So you really think
这样花时间是最好的
this is the best use of our time?
就我个人而言 我宁愿锻炼背阔肌
Personally, I'd rather be working on my lats,
但某人想锻炼耐力
but somebody wanted to tone.
不 我是说我们在这里监视的事
No, us being here at all, man.
查理在这里的每个角落都装了摄像头
Charlie's got the whole place covered with cameras.
我们可以在家看这段展示人性的片子
We can watch this amazing display of humanity at home.
给你
Here.
你的血糖太低了 老兄
Your blood sugar's low, dude.
双手握住手柄
Put your hands on your handles
踩就是了
and just glide.
再说了 有人来取钱的话
Besides, if somebody comes for the money,
我们也得在这里抓人啊
we gotta be here to flow 'em, right?
我在车里监视就好了
I can watch from the car.
别这样
Come on.
我不认识他
I don't know him.
就是个路人
Just some guy.
你现在是几级 八级吗
What level are you on, eight?
-来比一场 -神话之人
- Bring it on. - Oh, the man, the myth.
别再笑得这么得瑟了 禽兽
Wipe that smirk off your face, you animal.
最终 你还是会厌倦
Eventually, you're gonna get tired
这些小满贯落荒而逃的
of these little slam 'n' scrams.
还有总得去她们家
Yeah, and having to go back to their place all the time
因为不能把她们带来这里
'cause I can't bring them here.
平民不能上楼
Yep, no civilians upstairs.
我知道 什么情况了
I know, I know. What'd I miss?
杰克在练椭圆机
Jakes on the elliptical.
什么
What?
天哪 他看起来好郁闷
Oh, my God. He looks so sad.
是啊
I know.
像给狗穿衣服一样
It's like putting a sweater on a dog.
奥丁从交货地点
So has Odin picked up the money
取钱了吗
from any of the drops?
分毫未取
Not a single dollar.
也许他不在乎钱
Maybe he doesn't care about the money.
什么样的罪犯不在乎钱啊
What criminal doesn't care about money?
对于奥丁我们只知道一点
The only thing we know about Odin
那就是我们对他一无所知
is that we know nothing about Odin.
那要是小麦在贝罗那边
All right, what if Mikey pushes it
再逼得紧一点呢
a little bit more with Bello?
要是逼得太紧
If I push it too hard, though,
可能会失去我们唯一的机会
we could ruin our only shot.
查理说得对
Chuck's right.
稍微使点劲 但别逼太紧
Push it, but be careful, hmm?
杰克 别这样
Jakes, come on, man.
这里面好臭啊 老兄
It stinks in here, dude.
洗个澡会怎样 伙计
You know, showers don't hurt, man.
这里闻着跟沼泽似的
Smells like swamp ass in here.
这样就行了
That helped.
我知道你不喜欢和人往来
Hey, yo, I know you're not social, okay?
我知道
I know that.
但你没注意到大家最近都很奇怪吗
But have you noticed how weird everybody's been acting?
伙计 管好自己的事就行了
Hey, man, always best to worry about your own problems.
我知道
Yeah, I know,
但你就没有那么一点点担心吗
but, like, aren't you worried just a little, little bit?
没有
No.
我和你们共事
I work with you people.
我的合同里可没说
Nowhere in my contract does it say
我还要做心理医生
I gotta play therapist too.
-你的合同 -是啊
- Oh, your contract? - Yeah.
我给你提个醒 好吗
Let me draft you a little memo, all right?
朋友要彼此关心
Friends worry about each other.
也许你少跑出去鬼混
Maybe if you stopped running around,
努力让大家喜欢你
trying to get everybody to like you,
他们就会认真待你
they'd take you serious enough to let you know
告诉你发生了什么
what's really going on.
别搞混了 强尼
Don't get this place twisted, Johnny.
这地方可不是你的家 小子
This ain't your family, son.
这里真的很臭 老兄
You know, it really does stink in here, bro.
距离上次咱俩谈话已经有一段日子了 麦克
It's been a little while since we had our talk, Mike,
而我还在这里
and I am still here.
你信任我 将秘密告诉我
Well, you trusted me with your secret.
我的确这么做了
That I did.
我也让局里的朋友帮我四处打听一下
I also had some friends poke around at the Bureau
看我的名字或者问题有没有人提起
and see if my name or my problem had come up.
好吧
Okay.
但是并没有
And it has not.
秘密就是负担 麦克
Secrets are a burden, Mike.
谢谢你为我承担
Thank you for carrying mine.
必须的
Of course.
你担心我吗 麦克
Are you worried about me, Mike?
一直对着这么多海♥洛♥因♥难忍♥吗
Has it been hard being around all this heroin?
是的
Yeah.
但你在我身边让我诚实
But having you around keeps me honest.
诚实是件难事
Honesty's a hard thing to come by.
太对了
It most certainly is.
我是胡安 请留言
You've reached Juan. Leave a message.
胡安 我是麦克
Juan, it's Mike.
我得知道我们那位朋友的事怎么样了
I need to know what's going on with our friend.
老大
Hey, boss.
干得好 兰德尔
Doing good work, Randall.
帮你开门 老大
For you, boss.
给你 朱莉
Here you go, Julie.
能私下谈谈吗
Can we speak privately?
当然
Of course.
我们可能有点安全隐患
I think we have a bit of a security issue here.
这个废弃银行很安全 相信我
This abandoned bank is safe. Trust me.
我说的不是这地方
I'm not talking about this place.
我是说奥丁
I mean Odin.
你要让我怎么保护你
How can you expect me to protect you from someone
不受一个我素未谋面的人的伤害
that I don't know what he looks like?
奥丁可能会出♥卖♥♥♥你 或者绑♥架♥你
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表