剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Now is she gonna come back or what?
还有个杀手在外面逍遥呢
We got an assassin on the loose.
耐心点 大姐夫
Patience, hermano.
耐心
Patience?
我可不缺这玩意
Oh, you have no idea.
干的不错啊
Distinguished service.
让我看看
Look at you.
酒吧生意最近怎么样
So how's the bar been doing lately?
有新人来吗
Any new faces around here or what?
多数还是熟客
No, mostly just the regulars.
新人来了也很快就被吓跑了
New faces get scared away pretty fast.
这里有人谈到断脚吗
Anybody around here been talking about chopped-off feet?
-脚 -没错
- Feet? - Yeah.
我身边的人都在谈论这事
That's all anybody's talking about around my way.
我听几个人说到过这个
I heard a couple guys talking like that,
我还以为他们在开玩笑
but I thought they were joking.
不是玩笑
No joke.
帮派的真是烦人的暴徒
Bangers. Freakin' savages.
是谁在开这种玩笑
Yeah, so, um, who's the one making the jokes?
我可不想搅进帮派那些破事里 强尼
I don't want to get mixed up in no gang shit, Johnny.
跟那无关
It ain't even like that.
相信我
Trust me.
有一个新人
There is one new face.
他在那边的包厢里
He's over there in a back booth.
能再来两杯吗
Can we get two more, please?
她讨厌我
She hates me.
她才不讨厌你
She does not hate you.
我去那边看看
Look, I'm gonna go check that out.
你在这跟她继续聊
You just keep talking to her.
-来两个玉米卷 -好
- Two tacos please. - Sure
愿一帆风顺
Everything's gonna be okay.
干杯
Salut.
宫保牛肉和香酥鸭
Kung pao beef and crispy duck.
美味的中餐配上一根上好的雪茄
Good chinese food and a good cigar:
它俩相得益彰
They bring out the flavor in the other.
那味道我可得尝过之后再确定
That's a taste I'm gonna have to try to believe.
那边的人情绪怎么样
What's the mood out there like?
你的手下很害怕
Your men are scared.
很好
Good.
这样他们就不会自负了
Then they will not be overconfident.
我可不喜欢你眼神中的疑虑 麦克
I don't like seeing the doubt in your eyes, Michael.
卡闸不是冲你来的
Caza's not after you.
他们派杀手是找奥丁的
They sent this butcher after Odin.
那个墨西哥人
The jolly hombre.
没错 那个钥匙人
Yeah, yeah, the "Key man."
但是你 你
But you just--you--
你不放弃奥丁
you won't give up Odin.
现在 正因为如此 他开始盯上你
And now, because of that, this guy's coming after you
还有你的手下
and coming after your men.
我很失望 麦克
I'm disappointed, Michael.
我以为你会是所有人中
I would have thought you, of all people,
唯一了解战争必要性的人
would understand the necessity of war.
我知道迎接我们的会是什么
I know what's coming.
那它值得吗
And it's worth it?
没错 当然值得
Yes, it's worth it!
这样我就可以从卡闸独♥立♥出来
My independence from Caza is worth it!
没有了它 我还算什么
Without it, what else am I?
你还活着
You're alive.
活着
Alive?
你为什么要反对我
Why do you antagonize me?
因为
Because...
因为你知道会发生什么
Because you do know what's coming.
这些人
These men...
他们会死
They're gonna die.
我们把人放回去
We sent a man back to them...
胳膊残了 还被铅包着
with a lead-covered... stump.
说明我们之间没有和谈
There's no more talking.
也没什么买♥♥卖♥♥可言了
There are no more deals.
你以为我把我手下人的命视如草芥吗
Do you think the lives of my men mean nothing to me?
你以为我看到流血杀戮很高兴吗
Do you think I take joy from their bloodshed?
不
No.
你教会我的人如何杀掉敌人
You taught my men how to kill the enemy.
我们的胜利对你我来说
Our victory will be nearly as sweet for you
都一样有好处
as it is for me.
冰镇啤酒
如果我说想加入洛杉矶警局 你会怎样
What if I told you I was thinking about joining the LAPD?
真的吗
For real?
是的 认真的
Yeah, for real.
但不要告诉别人
Don't tell nobody, though.
好的
Okay.
如果他发现了呢
What if he finds out?
这没关系
That ain't gonna be a problem.
喝酒吧 放松点
Drink, relax.
买♥♥单吧
Order's up.
维奥莱塔
Violeta.
对不起 我需要和我哥们说几句
Con permiso, I need a moment with my brother.
-这是给我的吗 -没错
- This for me? - Yeah.
听着 哥们
So, look, man.
坐在后面那个贝罗的手下
One of Bello's guys is back there
这会儿将他出♥卖♥♥♥给了卡闸
selling him out to Caza right now.
这意味着金属音肯定知道
That means Jangles for sure knows
贝罗的藏身之处
where Bello's safe house is at.
该死
Shit.
我们得告诉麦克
Oh, we got to tell Mike.
当然 我会搞定的
Oh, yeah, yeah. For sure, man, I'm all over it.
打电♥话♥给最近的狙击队
So call the nearest tac team.
我得走了
I gotta move.
听我说 你是对的 好吗
Listen to me. You're right, okay?
鸭肉和烟
Duck and smoke...
自神枪手和智多星后最好的拍档
Best partners since, uh... Butch and Sundance.
美国同名影片中的人物
我不喜欢这个 神枪手和智多星
I don't like this, uh, Butch and Sundance.
别开玩笑了
Get out of here.
不 他们太"讽刺"了
No, they are too "Quippy,"
应该是这么说
I think is the word.
听着 我尊重你的意见 但是
Now, listen, I respect your opinion, but you're--
你是错的 大错特错
you're wrong! You're dead wrong.
-那首雨滴歌♥ -那是首好歌♥
- The raindrops song. - That's a good song.
那个在西部片中是什么级别的
Where does that belong in a western?
埃尼奥·莫里康内[配乐大♥师♥]
Now, Ennio Morricone,
知道配乐的张弛有度
he knew where to put the tension.
没错 好 坏 丑陋什么的
Uh, yeah, yeah. Good, bad, the ugly, whatever.
怎么了
What?
-喷水器有定时装置吗 -我不知道
- The sprinkler's on a timer? - I don't know.
我猜它可能会吸引其他保卫人员过来
I think it's probably gonna get some of the other guards.
从而可能损坏一些昂贵的武器
And potentially damage some expensive weapons.
那你最好去把它关上
Then you better go and turn it off.
神枪手和智多星 史上最棒的最后一句
Hey, Butch and Sundance, best last line ever.
"我还以为我们有麻烦了"
"For a moment there, I thought we were in trouble."
想想这句话
Think about that.
快接
Ah, come on.
该死
Damn it.
我现在需要支援
All right, I need backup now.
多人伤亡
I have multiple casualties.
无射击手迹象
No sign of a shooter.
重复一遍 我现在需要支援
I repeat, I need backup now.
有人和贝罗一起
There's someone with Bello.
我不怕你
You don't scare me.
戴着面具的人都很脆弱
Men who wear masks are vulnerable.
我听说你烧瞎了你手下的眼睛
I hear you burned the eyes of your men.
或者说砍断了我敌人的手
Or cut off the hands of my enemies.
我更喜欢眼睛
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表