剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
And I got a whole four-post bed right here.
这会跟我女儿以前的卧室一模一样
This is like my daughter's room exactly was.
所有的东西都是我自己建的
I built the whole thing.
你一定会喜欢那个房♥子的
You would have loved that house.
它一定很漂亮 但它已经塌了
I'm sure it was beautiful, and I'm sorry it's gone,
但怎么了 说吧
but what's up? Come on.
你有什么信息要给我
What do you got for me?
我查到一个人 查理 萨姆·科托尼欧
I got a score, charlie. Sam Cotonio.
听起来真顺耳 他怎么了
I like the sound of that. What about him?
还记得上个月被收缴的那包毒品吗
That meth bust out in chino last month?
-怎么了 -那本来是为萨姆准备的
- Yeah. - That was headed for Sam.
他现在急疯了 供应者需要商品
He's desperate right now, and a supplier needs product.
他认识我
He knows me.
我可以告诉萨姆我们能帮他搭线
I'll tell Sam we can hook him up.
你知道的 这个人是个大玩家
You know this guy. He's a big player.
这样你们就能把他拉下马了
You're gonna get him off the street.
你嗑药了吗
You high right now?
看着我 你嗑什么药了
Look at me. What are you on?
我没有嗑药 我没嗑
I'm not high. I'm not hi--
你觉得我嗑药了还能干得来这种手工活吗
You think I could do this kind of woodwork if I was high?
看 我用奥德丽的生命
Lookit. On Audrey's life...
-够了够了 -发誓我很好
- All right. All right. - I swear I'm good.
并且萨姆这事 是真的
And this thing with Sam, it's real.
拿下他就是拿下了个大案子 查理
This is a serious takedown, Charlie.
给他下套吧
Set it up.
还是老规矩给我20%吗
So my usual 20%?
是的
Yeah.
不过我觉得 他是一个大头目
It's just, I think, you know, he's kind of a kingpin,
所以25%更合理些
and 25% is a bit more reasonable.
就20% 政♥府♥就给这么多
It's 20%. That's what the government pays,
而且已经很多钱了
and it's plenty of money.
只是 只是我现在缺钱
I just-- I need the cash now.
她把我撵出去了 我得找个去处
She's kicking me out. I gotta find a place.
真惨
Oh, that's too bad.
她对自己车♥库♥里住着一个瘾君子
She's not too thrilled about having a meth addict
不是很爽 是吗
in her garage, huh?
是我搞砸了 行了吧
I screwed everything up, okay?
我真希望我能让时间倒流
I mean, I wish I could turn back the clock.
-但你不能 -不能
- But you can't. - No.
那就专注地做你神奇的小房♥子吧
So focus on this fantastic dollhouse
你瞧你做的多好啊
that you're so great at.
做漂亮点送给你妹妹
Make it beautiful and give it to your sister,
她会很开心的
and she'll be happy.
-你说得对 查理 -好吗
- You're right, Charlie. - All right?
能别再惹麻烦了吗 看在我的面子上
Can you stay out of trouble, please...for me?
-好的查理 看在你的面子上 -好
- Okay, Charlie. For you. - Okay.
保重
Be good.
好了伙计们 来试下这个"钉子路"
All right, guys, let's test out these spike strips, huh?
不错 那卡车撞上这就别指望能跑了
Yeah, that truck's not going anywhere after that.
强尼你们都准备就绪了吗
Johnny, you guys all set up over there?
精力充沛而且一点宿醉感都没有
Well-rested and not hungover.
真心好难受 老兄
I'm so clear it hurts, bro.
劳伦 最好物有所值
Lauren, this better be worth it.
一定值
Oh, it'll be worth it.
我们看到那辆卡车了
We've spotted the truck--
在前方半英里并不断靠近
A half a mile away and closing.
好的孩子们 目标正在靠近
Okay, kids, our target is closing.
让我们大干一场吧
Let's rip some rubber.
测算其速度为75迈
Clocking him at 75.
很快啊
That's fast.
相当于120公里/小时
是的 对于一个载着两辆兰博基尼的
Yeah, it's way too fast for a truck
卡车来说是太快了
carrying a pair of lambos.
货柜箱没放东西
That suspension's not compressed.
是的 他开得太快了
Yeah, he's riding way too high.
决不可能有车在里面
There's no way there's cars in there.
不不不 它们在里面 保罗
No, no, no, they're in there, Paul.
不在 他说得对 那车开得太快
No, he's right. Those axles are too high.
强尼 取消行动
Johnny, kill the mission.
立刻取消 中止计划
Kill it right now. Abort.
收到 收到 中止计划
Copy that. Copy that. Abort!
不能中止
Don't do this.
那卡车里没有东西 劳伦
There's nothing in that truck, Lauren.
你疯了吗 不许再碰它
Are you out of your mind? Don't touch that again.
中止计划 中止计划
Abort the mission. Abort the mission.
劳 劳伦
L-lauren!
别过去 回来
Don't do it. Get back here.
-别 -她疯了吗
- Don't. - Is she crazy?
劳伦 回来 离开路面
Lauren, get back. Get out of the road.
好吧 我们玩完了
And we're screwed.
缉毒局
DEA.
从驾驶位下来 举起双手
Get out of the cab and put your hands in the air.
强尼 去支援她
Johnny, back her up.
好的 快上伙计们 快快快快
Okay, go, guys. Go, go, go, go, go!
卡车上没有其他人
I don't see anyone else in the truck.
让他下来
Get him out of the truck!
-快快快 -来个人检查后面
- Go, go, go, go, go! - Somebody get the back.
我来了 我来了
I'm on it. I'm on it.
举起手来 快点 举起手来
Hands up! Hands up! Hands up! Hands up!
大概都用不上这钳子
Well, we probably won't even need the chompers for this.
我打赌这玩意连锁都没上
I bet this damn thing isn't even locked.
你知道啥
Well, what do you know?
他一定是改时间了
He must have changed the dates.
听着 我回去找库兹曼诺夫
Look, I'll go back to Kusmanov,
去套他的话 找出
and I will talk to him, and I will find out--
劳伦 你玩儿完了 懂吗
Lauren, you're done. Okay?
库兹曼诺夫的司机看到你了
Kusmanov's driver saw your face.
现在他知道你是缉毒局的了
He knows you're DEA now.
那我们就拘留他24小时
So we hold him for 24 hours.
凭什么拘留他 开一辆空卡车吗
Hold him for what, driving an empty truck?
他会直接跑到库兹曼诺夫跟前
He's gonna go straight back to Kusmanov,
告诉他一个疯女人
and he's gonna tell him that some crazy woman
跳到他空卡车面前晃着她的缉毒局徽章
flashing a DEA badge jumped in front of his empty truck!
-我会补救 -没得救了
- I'll fix this. - There's no fixing this.
没有爱丽娜这个人了
Alina no longer exists.
现在能保住你的命就不错了
This is life or death now.
你自己看着办
You choose.
天哪 劳伦简直 简直就是疯了
I mean, Lauren, man, she just--she went crazy.
她径直冲向那辆卡车
She ran right out in front of that truck.
我从未见过布里格斯这么火大 从未
I've never seen Briggs so pissed off in my life--ever.
连你坏事了他都不会这样
I mean, not even when you screw up.
话说 他人呢
Where is he, by the way?
布里格斯你们还不了解
You know Briggs, man.
他在苦思冥想琢磨这事儿呢
He's meditating this into the universe.
没完全恢复内心的平静前他是不会回来的
He'll be back when he achieves total inner peace.
这就是布里格斯
Blah, blah, Briggs.
不管怎么说 听着
Whatever. Look,
是时候该和小麦讲讲
time to explain to Mikey here
卧底约会的微妙之处了
the subtleties of undercover dating.
你不能自揭身份 我是认真的
You cannot break your cover. I'm serious.
-我懂了 -是吗
- I get it. - Do you?
是的
Yeah.
你永远不能走到一个女人面前对她说
You can never walk up to a woman and say,
"你好 我是麦克·沃伦特工
"Hi, I'm special agent Mike Warren.
我是联调局的卧底"
I work undercover for the FBI."
太可惜了 其实
Which is too bad because that's one hell
这种搭讪方式真不错
of a pickup line.
所以 今晚你是谁
So who are you tonight?
那要看这里有什么人
Well, that depends on who's here.
你朋友菲尔在那边
Your boy Phil is over there.
慢点 慢点 慢点 慢
Slowly, slowly, slowly, slow...
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表