剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
杰克在帮布里格斯逃走吗
and Jakes is doing time for giving Briggs a ride?
查理勾搭上了一个墨西哥联邦军
Charlie's messing with a Federale?
-是的 -他是谁
- Yeah. - Who is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们追捕奥丁时在酒店房♥间认识的
They met in some hotel room chasing Odin.
联调局正派一组人过来
The Bureau's sending a team over.
-你最好别乱走 -告诉你的人我就在自己房♥里
-I suggest that you be here. - Tell your team I'm in my room.
看来你该喝一杯 Q
Looks like you could use one of these, Q.
没人跟踪你吧
You followed?
当然没有
Hell, no.
你果然没骗我
You were not joking about your face.
跟你说了
Told ya.
你的朋友狠狠揍了我一顿
Your friend packs a hell of a punch.
是的 的确像她会做出的事
Yeah. That she does.
你的电♥话♥让我很惊讶
Yeah, you know, your call kind of surprised me.
你真认为自己被出♥卖♥♥♥了吗
I mean, you really think you're being sold out?
我确定
I know it.
你的妞来问了我一大堆问题
Your girl shows up asking questions,
而我得到可靠的消息
and now I got trusted sources
说金属音正在追杀我
telling me that Jangles is after me.
金属音 是啊
Jangles. Yeah, right, the, uh...
-钥匙人 -该死的杀手
- The key guy. - The goddamn assassin.
他悄无声息来到你面前 然后捅死你
He descends on you, and he carves you up.
东西都带来了吗
You got everything?
你要的都带了
Yeah. Yeah, everything you asked for.
大家都说想要快速搞到新身份
Everybody said you need a new identity fast,
找你就对了
you're the man.
伙计 我们上次见面
Well, look, man, our last meeting
有些不欢而散
might not have gone too well,
但以我们的友情 肯定不会计较这些
but our friendship is deeper than that.
这些都是刚刚弄好的
The ink's still wet on these.
照你要求 给你弄了插南美洲电♥话♥卡的
You got a burner phone with a South American card,
一次性手♥机♥
as requested,
护照 驾驶证 信♥用♥卡♥
passports, driver's license, credit cards--
用的都是安东尼·布斯卡这个名字
all with the name Anthony Busca.
布斯卡
Busca, huh?
这名字跟我搭吗
I look like a Tony Busca?
伙计 太搭了
Oh, man, like you were born to it.
我还帮你找了艘去厄瓜多尔的船
I also got you on a boat to Ecuador.
你的名字不在旅客名单上
You're not on the official manifest,
所以住宿条件也许会很烂
so the accommodations may be less than comfy.
没关系
I don't care,
只要能让我离开这儿
as long as you get me out of here.
给你的
Here you go.
-两清了吧 - 两清了
- We good? - We good.
金属音绝不可能找到你了 伙计
Jangles is never gonna find you, man.
你的船要开了 新生活在前方 托尼B
That's you. It's a new life, Tony B.
别像以前一样糟蹋了这次机会 好吗
Don't screw it up the way you screwed up the last one, huh?
你也一样
Back at ya.
以色列叙利亚边境...
Israeli-Syrian Border...
3号♥公♥寓♥
《恩赐之地》
第一季第十二集
钥匙人
El hombre llave? The key man?
我听说过他
Yeah, I heard of him.
你见过他吗 伙计
Okay, but have you seen him, man?
没有 伙计
No, man.
好吧 伙计 如果你看到什么
All right, well, look, man, if you do see anything,
我肯定不会亏待你 明白吗
there's a lot more where this came from, all right?
明白
All right.
你突然又想给猪取名了吗
I see you're suddenly in the pig-naming mood, huh?
还好联♥系♥上你了
I'm glad I caught you.
没想到你的手♥机♥能收到信♥号♥♥
I didn't think your phone would work.
我们正在靠近海岸线
Uh, yeah, well, you know, we're hugging the coast.
也许是我走运 DJ 出什么事了
I guess I got lucky. What's up, D.J.?
没找到录音带
Listen, there's no recording.
真的
Really?
通过麦克提及的方式来看 我几乎可以确定
The way Mike talked about it, I'm almost positive.
如果你不是十分的确定 那就是白日做梦
Well, if you're not 100%, it's just a daydream.
我只是想跟你说一下
Yeah, well, I wanted you to know.
对了 既然你让我注意她
And, hey, since you asked me to keep an eye on her,
你知道为什么查理
you have any idea why Charlie
在和一个墨西哥联邦军的人一起调查你吗
would be digging into you with a Federale?
-墨西哥联邦军的人 -正是
- A Federale? - That's the word.
我也不知道
No. No, that's news to me.
-她是在哪里找到他的 -不清楚
- Where'd she find him? - I don't know.
他们在一家旅馆还是什么认识的
They met in a hotel or something.
-谢谢你告诉我 -不客气
- I appreciate the update. - You got it.
一个人在外生活怎么样
How's life on the ocean?
非同一般的单调乏味啊
Well, monotony has a new definition.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
信♥号♥♥不好 我...
You're breaking up, man. I can't--
什么
What--
调查局大楼
请开始录音
Start recording, please.
我是艾迪科·克拉克
This is Adic Clarke.
这是编号♥TX1138案件
This is case number TX1138--
调查保罗·布里格斯探员
investigation into the disappearance
于八天前的失踪的事件
of agent Paul Briggs eight days ago.
首先跟图特罗探员谈话
Speaking first with agent Tuturro--
下面开始
Let's begin.
终于 你要解释一下吗
Finally. You gonna explain some shit?
你觉得上面为什么把你派去恩赐之地
Why do you believe you were assigned to Graceland?
我是去调查布里格斯的
I was brought into the house to investigate Briggs.
两周前 麦克告诉了我他来的真正原因
Two weeks ago, Mike told me why he was here.
沃伦探员是被派去恩赐之地
Agent Warren was assigned to Graceland
调查保罗·布里格斯的
to investigate Paul Briggs.
小麦 他是内奸
Mikey--he's a rat?
-等等 什么 -真厉害
- Wait. What? - Great.
杰克 他和事件是什么关系
Jakes-- what's his involvement?
他和杰克关系很好
He and Jakes were close.
他当然会觉得是有人背叛了他
He felt betrayed, of course.
但这足以让他跑路吗 不是的
Did I think it would send him running? No.
我觉得布里格斯肯定会找他帮忙的
I figured agent Briggs would turn to him.
杰克和布里格斯之间有秘密
Jakes and Briggs had secrets.
杰克知道布里格斯不干净
Jakes knew Briggs was dirty.
他找杰克帮忙了吗
He went to Jakes?
他让我开车把他载到港口
He asked me drive him to the port.
他没说原因 我也没问
Didn't say why. I didn't ask.
杰克给布里格斯找了条船帮他逃走
Jakes provided a boat for Briggs to escape.
开什么玩笑 那抓紧叫海岸警卫队啊
You shiting me? Call the goddamn coast guard already.
布里格斯为什么上船
Why is Briggs on a boat?
我是不是该找个律师
Should I be asking for an attorney?
布里格斯为什么要跑
Why would Briggs run?
保罗以为我们手上有
Paul thought that we had a recording
暗指他谋杀了胡安·巴迪洛的录音带
that implicated him in the murder of Juan Badillo.
-谋杀 -真的吗
- Murder? - You serious?
现在我的大脑接受不了这些
My brain isn't processing any of this.
太扯淡了
This is stupid.
我们现在说的是保罗·布里格斯对吗
We're talking about Paul Briggs, right?
我不想听你说了
I stopped listening to you.
谈话还要多久才能结束
How much longer will this take?
不用担心这个 沃伦探员
I wouldn't worry about that, agent Warren.
我把你其它的案子都暂停了
I put the rest of your case load on hold,
所以我们有的是时间
so there's plenty of time.
除非我们找到保罗·布里格斯
And unless we find Paul Briggs,
否则我就得把恩赐之地关了
I'll have to shut down Graceland.
你房♥间里应该没什么犯法的东西吧
I hope you don't have anything incriminating in there.
没有 只有些平常的中餐外卖♥♥而已
No. Just some old-ass Chinese takeout for them.
-拜托 我住这里 -不行 你得等他们
- Oh, no, man, I live here. - Nah. You have to wait
-搜查结束之后才能进去 -开什么玩笑
- until they finish sweeping. -You got to be kidding me.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表