剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
You just--
你得明白哪些规是你可以犯的
You gotta know which rules to break.
像这样做我们肯定见不到奥丁的
We're never gonna get eyes on Odin like this.
按计划来
Stick to the plan.
现在该改变一下局势了
It's time to change this game.
按计划来 年轻人
Stick to the plan, young man.
你有没有把包给那些新来的女孩
Did you give the bag to the new girls?
-没有包 -这是什么意思
- There was none. - What do you mean?
你在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
我也希望这是玩笑
I wish it was.
我去了接头点
I went to the drop.
包不在那里
There was no bag.
我不得不说 我对这事有点担心
I mean, and I gotta say, I'm a little concerned here.
这样打打杀杀的 要是你...
All this violence, I mean, if you--
不要担心 我会搞定的
Don't worry. I'll settle it.
好吧
Okay.
搞定了
Here you go.
最后根本就没用到这包
Didn't need this bag after all.
你怎么回事
What was that?
临时变换战术
It was an audible.
你应该对这个还挺了解的
Something you should know a little bit about.
你真觉得把贝罗的毒品扣下
Do you really think that denying Bello his drugs
是个英明的做法吗
was the right play?
布里格斯 我们现在是坏人了
Briggs, we've become the bad guys here.
我们在偷运毒品 我们在杀人
We're delivering drugs. We're shooting people.
-折磨人 -拜托
- Torturing them. - Oh, man.
-必须停止这一切 -没错
- This had to stop. - That's right.
贝罗开始怀疑奥丁运货的能力了
And now that Bello is doubting odin's ability to deliver,
这能逼他们再安排一次见面
it'll force a meet.
贝罗只在监狱做生意
Bello only does business in person.
我们可以设立二十四小时监控
We set up 24-hour surveillance.
就可以带我们找到奥丁 做得好 小麦
Lead us right to Odin. Well done, Mikey.
-谢谢 -我在想
- Thank you. - I wonder,
等贝罗见到奥丁 你觉得奥丁
when Bello meets Odin, what do you think
该怎么解释毒品不见了的事
Odin's gonna say about the missing drugs?
麦克 他很可能会说是你偷的
Huh, Mike? Probably that you stole them.
你让整个案子危在旦夕 还有你的性命
You just risked this case and your life.
喂
Yeah?
我有东西丢了
I am missing something.
-我知道 -我们得见一面
- I know. - We need to meet.
我会把见面详情短♥信♥发给你
I'll text you the details.
他看起来很紧张
He looks nervous.
是啊 卡闸伤人的事让我也很心神不宁
Yeah, caza hit men make me jumpy too.
你看到什么了吗 布里格斯
You see anything, Briggs?
没有可疑车辆 也没有重复驶过的车
No suspicious vehicles or repeat drive-bys, no.
好吧 我们并不知道他长什么样
All right, it's not like we know what he looks like,
所以他可能已经到了
so he could already be here.
我也是那么想的
My thoughts exactly.
他在收发短♥信♥
He's texting.
看到了
Yeah, copy.
他开始移♥动♥了
He's on the move.
他走进了美国服饰区
Just walked into USA clothing.
各位 我正在查一辆今早报失的
Guys, I just ran the plates on a blue sedan
蓝色轿车的车牌
reported stolen this morning.
强尼 你这会能帮我掩护下前方吗
Johnny, can you cover the front while I pursue?
没问题 收到
Yeah, copy.
布里格斯 你需不需要我派些支援给你
Hey, Briggs, you want me to send in some marked units for support?
不用 我自己能搞定
Nah. I can handle this myself.
他在干吗 想混入人群吗
What's he doing, trying to blend in?
拿着那样的裤子可不好办
Tough to do with those jeans.
像埃德·哈迪把中餐吐在了上面
It's like Ed Hardy threw up chinese food
美国潮牌设计师
还指望人们花钱来穿它
and wants people to pay to wear it.
他要去试穿了
He's gonna try them on.
查理
Hey, Charlie.
我没法看到更衣室的情况
I don't have eyes on that changing room.
你能过去看看吗
Can you get over there?
各位 那车查好了
Hey, guys, the car checked out.
我正前往指定地点
I'm heading back to position.
五分钟后到
I'll be there in five.
收到
Copy that.
抱歉弄得这么神秘
Sorry about all the cloak and dagger.
上次为什么没有送货
Why was the product not at the last drop?
和你没从你银行里取钱的原因一样
Well, for the same reasons you're not working out of your bank--
卡闸
caza.
但我可没差你钱
But you don't see my money stopping, do you?
我俩现在是一条线上的蚂蚱
You and me, we are fat and married now
无论是钱还是命
in cash and blood.
我能管住卡闸
I can hold caza back,
但海♥洛♥因♥供给不能停
but not if the heroin stops flowing.
藏着海♥洛♥因♥的公♥寓♥钥匙
The keys to an apartment full of heroin.
自己去拿吧 那里面的货
Just go by yourself, but there's enough product there
够你用上几个月了
to last you a couple of months.
跟平常一样给我分期付款就行了
You just pay me in your usual installments.
他不见了 麦克 我没看见他的脚
He's gone, Mike. I don't see his feet.
但他没出来 什么意思
But he didn't come out? What do you mean?
好
All right.
贝罗
Uh, Bello.
不从原路返回吗
Go the way you came, huh?
你到底在说什么
I don't get all this theater.
伙计们 贝罗刚刚
Uh, guys, Bello just walked
从另一家店里出来 雪纺服装
out of the other store, Chiffino's.
什么 他怎么过去的
What? How'd he get over there?
不知道 但他手里拿着东西
I don't know, but he's carrying something in his hand.
我想我们错过了会面
I think we just missed the meet.
老天 麦克 墙上有个洞
Oh, my god, Mike. There's a hole in the wall.
我要进去吗 奥丁应该还在里面
Should I move in? Odin may still be in there.
不 不要 先等到贝罗走远
No, no, you wait till Bello's gone, okay?
我负责跟人 你看好雪纺服装店
I'll cover the rear. You cover Chiffino's.
查理 你看住那个洞
Charlie, you keep that hole blocked off.
决不能让奥丁逃了
Odin is not getting past us.
伙计们 超时三十秒了 人都在哪儿
Guys, I'm 30 seconds out. Where is everyone?
我在后面的出口
I'm at the back entrance now.
没人从雪纺服装店离开
All right, man, nobody came out of Chiffino's.
试衣间的洞这儿也没有
Or the dressing room hole.
布里格斯 他就在这 我能感觉到
Briggs, he's here. I can feel it.
你们听见了吗
Did you hear that?
麦克 进来
Yo, Mike, come in.
有人受伤 有人受伤 后勤区
Man down. Man down, back supply area.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
-麦克死了 -没 没有
- Is--is Mike-- - No, no, no.
他没事 没事
He's fine. He's fine.
奥丁从那后面跑了
Odin just ran out the back.
我可能击中他了
I might have shot him.
快去追
Go!
嘿 嘿 嘿 老兄
Hey, hey, hey, buddy.
轻点儿 你还好吗
Easy, man. You okay?
没事
Yeah.
你看见奥丁了吗 见到他了吗
Hey, did you see Odin, huh? Did you see him?
没有
No.
放松 放松 放松
Relax, relax, relax.
你说得没错
You were right, you know.
回到这屋子再考虑自己的事
Best to mind your own business in this house.
你受挫了
You find out the hard way?
没错
Yep.
你真的觉得没人把我当回事吗
Yo, you really think people don't take me seriously?
有时候是这样
Sometimes, yeah.
但你很出色
But you're good, man.
人在江湖飘 哪能不挨刀
Little sunshine never hurt nobody.
你知道我为什么欣赏你吗 杰克
You know why I like you, Jakes?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表