剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
你都流了好几品脱的血了
You were losing blood by the pint.
我不认为你还...
I don't think you were--
麦克 你有没有被识破
Mike, are you made or not?
没有
I'm clean.
这孩子刚缝完针 还在流血呢
The kid's literally busting at the seams.
查理 他要是在餐厅挨一拳
Charlie, he takes so much as a gut punch in the cafeteria,
你知道会怎么样吗
guess what?
他就会血流不止
He's going to bleed out
上好的漆布上就都是他的血了
all over the county's fine linoleum.
你就别帮他做这个决定了
Stop trying to make this decision for him.
这可能是我们拿下奥丁的最后机会了
This might be our last chance to finally nail Odin.
拜托了
Come on!
你说呢 缝针仔
What do you say, stitch?
想去送死吗
You feeling kamikaze?
冲啊 冲啊 冲啊
Tora! Tora! Tora!
出自日本战争电影《虎!虎!虎!》
谢谢你 抱歉 真对不起
Thank you. Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
洛杉矶郡
没想到你这么快就出内科病房♥了
Didn't expect you to leave the medical ward so quickly.
显然在这地方 就算差点被掏出肠子
Yeah, well, apparently, getting almost gutted
也不能多受点照顾
doesn't buy you much favor around here.
和我关在一起就是受照顾了 朋友
It buys favor with me, my friend.
我知道那刀是用来捅谁的
I know who that blade was meant for.
离我远点
Get off me.
你生气了
You are upset.
生气 是啊 我当然生气了
Upset, yeah. Of course I'm upset.
我要老死在这里了 在这种地方
I'm going to die in here, in this.
我不会抚慰你 或是屈尊向你道歉的
I won't coddle you or patronize you with an apology.
你是条汉子 是个战士
You are a man, a soldier.
我有用枪指过你吗
Did I hold a gun to your head?
有那么几次
On several occasions, yeah.
我们是在监狱的高墙里
These are hard walls.
我懂你的心情
I understand.
你向条子们招供了吗
Did you talk to the feds?
你对他们了解多少
What do you know about the feds?
我知道他们答应让我住监狱里的总统套房♥
I know they offered me the presidential suite of jail cells
如果我提供奥丁的信息的话
if I gave them information on Odin.
可你没有这样的信息
That's information you do not have.
就因为这样可能可以保住你的命
And that fact may yet prove to keep you alive.
不会的
Not me.
能保的是你的命 他们知道你手上有
Keep you alive. They know you have it.
而我会被判罪
I'm going to get convicted,
放回人群中去
and then put in general population,
这样卡闸就可以把钥匙人带头的事干完了
so Caza can finish off the job that el hombre llave started.
休息时间结束
Break time's over.
或许我可以做些什么
Maybe there's something I can do.
强尼
Johnny?
强尼
Johnny?
你好
Hello?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我订了一个...
I ordered a, um--
简直没法说出口
I can't even say this.
我订了一个"跳跳屋"
I ordered a Bounce House,
但现在我得退掉了
and I'm going to need to cancel.
MC15GI
M-C-15-G-I.
好的 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
我知道现在退订有点晚了
And I know it's a little late,
所以你们要扣我卡上的钱也没关系
so you can go ahead and charge my card.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. I appreciate it.
再见
Bye.
骗子还真是不好骗啊 伙计
Can't out-hustle a hustler, dog.
我从没想过
I never took you
你会侵犯别人的隐私 查理
for the invasion of privacy type, Charlie.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
麦克让我帮他带点药
Mike asked me to bring him his meds.
狱警找他麻烦了
COs are giving him a problem.
好吧 我本来就不同意你的计划
Well, I guess I'll tack that on to the list of issues
现在又多一个理由了
I have with your plan, then, huh?
换做是你
Well, if it was you,
你也会和贝罗一起进去的 对吧
you would've gone under with Bello, right?
为了了结奥丁的事吗
To put an end to this Odin business?
当然了
Yeah.
你一早就要把这些带到郡里去吗
Taking those to county in the morning?
是啊 探视一开放就去
Yeah, right when visitation starts.
得让麦克好起来 是吧
Gotta keep Mike healthy, right?
你好 我想预约一次探视
Yes, I'd like to schedule a visitation, please.
明天一早就去
Uh, first thing tomorrow morning.
犯人姓名 杰里迈亚·贝罗
Prisoner's name is Jeremiah Bello.
-贝罗 有人找 -是谁要见我
- Visitation, Bello. - Who am I meeting?
我可不是你的秘书
I'm not your secretary.
这里怎么样
How's it going in here?
伙食糟透了
Oh, well, the food's abysmal,
床硬得跟石头似的
the beds are hard as stone,
还有澡堂...
and the shower situation is--
好了 贝罗怎么样
Okay, but what's up with Bello?
我得到了个"或许"
I got a resounding "Maybe."
"或许"总比"不行"好
A "Maybe" is better than a "No."
我会弄到的 好吗
I'll get it, all right?
我有多少时间对付他
How long do I have to work on him?
二十五年够吗
Will 25 to life do?
美国法律规定二级谋杀罪可判二十五年至终生监禁
-生日派对怎么样了 -你是个条子
- How's the party coming-- - You're a fed?
把他拉开
Get him off!
-是你害我进来的 -快把他拉开
- You put me here! - Get him off!
把他拉出去
Get him out of here!
-是你害我进来的 -滚开
- You put me in here! - Get off!
-我要杀了你 -把他拉开
- I'll kill you! - Get him off!
我那么相信你
I trusted you!
快把他给我弄走
Get him the hell out of here!
他怎么会进来的
How did he get in here?
出去
Get out!
真不好意思麻烦你
I'm so sorry to ask you this,
但能帮我拿一下卷尺的这一头吗
but could you hold the tip of my measuring tape?
不 真的 不是玩性♥爱♥游戏
No, for real. This is not sexual at all.
就拿一下 拜托了
Just hold this a moment, please.
强尼 你这是干什么
Johnny, what are you doing?
我在测量空间大小
I'm measuring dimensions.
跳跳屋 应该是户外活动吧
I'm pretty sure Bounce Housing is an outdoor activity.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Oh, are you pretty sure? - Oh, I'm pretty sure.
因为我会让你大吃一惊的
'cause I'm about to blow your freaking mind.
也可理解为"我会把你脑子吹走的"
你是要吹个东西
You're about to blow something.
-但不是我的脑子 -保罗
- And it's not my mind. - Paul!
强尼 布里格斯呢
Johnny, where's Briggs?
不知道 怎么了
I don't know. What's up?
保罗
Paul?
-你没事吧 -保罗
- You okay? - Paul?
没事 我就是觉得...
I'm fine. I just think I--
保罗
Paul!
-过来 -天哪
- Come here. - God!
扶着我 查理 怎么回事
Hold on to me. Charlie, what happened?
他没事 保罗
He's fine. Paulie!
小查 放松
Chuckie, relax.
我听到了也得需要时间才能下来啊
My ears work faster than my legs.
知道吗
Okay?
沃伦 你情况不乐观啊 朋友
Whoa, whoa, Warren, you are unwell, my friend.
我们坐着谈话时警卫把贝罗带进去了
The guard brought Bello in while we were sitting there.
他就开始袭击麦克
He started attacking Mike.
一定是奥丁所为
It--it had to be an Odin thing,
因为根本没人去探视贝罗
because nobody showed up for the visitation.
查理 先别说了
Charlie, pause.
你说得对
You know, you were right.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表