剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Odin could double-cross you or kidnap you.
我没法防着一个鬼魂
I can't protect you from a ghost.
我愿意冒这个险
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
他的货质量好
He offers a premium product
价钱低
for a great price.
-只有一个要求 就是匿名 -我明白
- His only string-- anonymity. - I get it.
你在等人来吗
Are you expecting anyone?
兰德尔
Randall?
派警员过去
We need marked units now.
麦克
Mike!
掩护我
Cover me.
他们穿了防弹衣 麦克
They're wearing body armor, Michael!
快来 我们得走了
Come on, we need to go.
你们上哪去了
Where have you been, huh?
收拾一下 别留下后患
Clean this up. No loose ends!
帮我带走这个
Help me with this one.
要带他一起走吗
We're taking him with us?
稍微谈谈
For a little chat.
-麦克 你没事吧 -没事
- Mike, are you okay? - Yes, I'm fine.
我在仓库
I'm at the warehouse.
那些人不知道打哪来的 伙计
Those guys came out of nowhere, man.
你们怎么能袖手旁观
Why the hell didn't you guys do anything?
当时我们只有一个监视小队
We only had a surveillance team,
没有战术小队
not a tac team.
但现在我们有了 你想怎么办
We've got one now, though. What do you want?
贝罗抓了一个杀手过来
Okay, Bello has one of the hit men in there,
他在折磨那个人
and he's torturing the guy.
你听到他声音里的恐惧了吗
Do you hear it in his voice?
我们得把他救出来
We gotta get him out of there.
那个杀手是卡闸派来的吗
The hit man, is he from Caza?
-是的 -别这样
- Yeah. - Stop.
我很清楚你这副表情 他处理不来的
I know that look. He can't handle this.
他看着埃迪在他面前吞枪自尽
He handled watching Eddie blow his brains out
现在不也好好的 对吧
right in front of him, didn't he?
麦克 听着
Mike, listen.
仔细听好了 伙计
Listen to me very carefully, buddy.
你有两个选择
You've got two options here.
选择一 我们现在冲进去
Option number one, we can roll in right now,
逮捕贝罗 也许能救那个人一命
arrest Bello, probably save the man's life,
但可能再也抓不到奥丁
but Odin is gonna be blowing in the wind.
选择二 你可以继续卧底
Option number two, you can choose to stay under,
靠自己救那个人
save this guy's life yourself,
继续追查奥丁的案子
as well as the case against Odin.
这也算选择
Those are my options.
麦克 听我说
Mike, listen to me.
我和你一样想抓到奥丁
I want Odin just as bad as you do,
但有时候并不值得
but sometimes it's just not worth it.
这就得你选了 麦克
That's why you gotta choose, Mike.
为了抓奥丁值得吗
Is it worth it to get odin?
贝罗会杀了这人的
Okay, Bello is gonna murder this guy.
我不能在这里看着
I cannot be here for that.
我派战术小队过去 去吧
I'm sending in the tac team. Go.
别
No.
等等 我尽量
Wait, um, I'll try.
没有"尽量"一说
There is no try.
你选了第二条 就不能让他死
You choose option two, you cannot let him die.
我知道
I know.
但其他的 我就...
But the rest of it, I, um--
无论如何都不能让他死 沃伦探员
Keep him alive, Agent Warren, whatever it takes.
难以置信你刚才居然这样做
I can't believe you just did that.
怎么了 查理
What, Charlie?
我让他自己选的
I presented the kid with a choice.
过来啊 我的英雄
Come, come, my hero.
闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
灼烧人肉会散发炭味
Human flesh has a charcoal scent when it burns.
这气味会留在你的鼻孔里
It gets stuck in your nostrils,
一整天 一辈子
like, all day, forever.
差不多该问问题了吧
Maybe it's time to ask questions, eh?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
我是你唯一的朋友
I'm your only friend, eh?
你来干什么
Why are you here?
传信
To send a message.
别跟奥丁做生意了
Get rid of Odin.
回到卡闸 一切照旧
Come back to Caza, and everything will be as it was.
要休战才不会派一队杀手来
You don't send a hit squad to negotiate a truce.
你肯定很喜欢自己的肉被烤熟的味道吧
You must like the smell of your own flesh cooking.
反正我的手都废了
My hand is ruined anyway.
那就砍了
Then we'll take it off.
完事了
We are done here.
不 要是不想让他失血而亡
No, he's gonna need more than a tourniquet
一条止血带可对付不了
if we don't want him to bleed out.
由他去
Let him.
他们派他来传信
They sent him as a message.
你也让他传回去
You send one back.
让他这副样子回去
You let him walk out of here like this,
他们就知道你不怕他们
and they'll know you're not afraid.
我喜欢这主意 但他已经没救了
I like that. But he's beyond our help.
别管他了 你在浪费时间
Look, leave him be. You're wasting your time.
加油 麦克
Come on, Mike.
他都已经神志不清了
He's barely conscious.
好了
All right.
你要回卡闸
You're gonna go back to Caza,
告诉他们贝罗可不怕他
and you're gonna tell them that Bello is not afraid of him.
他说什么
What did he say?
他说无所谓 反正我们已经是死人了
He said it doesn't matter. We're already dead.
他会来找我们的
He's gonna come for us.
谁 谁会来
Who? Who's gonna come?
问他 他知道的
Ask him. He knows.
钥匙人
The key man.
金属音
Jangles.
把他扔出去
Throw him out.
快把他扔出去
Come, throw him out!
在另一个世界上 我们可能是医生呢
In a different life, we could have been doctors.
都解决了
Everything worked out.
你说得对
You're right.
那家伙还活着 虽然少只手
The dude's alive, less a hand.
麦克的卧底身份没被揭穿
Mike's cover is still intact.
他可能一辈子都有阴影 不过干得好
He's probably scarred for life, but bravo.
我们还知道卡闸将对贝罗采取行动
We also found out that Caza's making a move on Bello.
我们就是这样取得进步的
That's how we make progress.
你是这样取得进步的
That's how you make progress.
你知道吗
Yeah, well, you know what?
我已经不想再打平手了
I'm tired of playing for the draw.
逮捕贝罗才不是打平手
Arresting Bello isn't the draw.
那是你们查了好几个月的人
That's what you've been working on for months.
总会有另一个贝罗出现的
There'll always be another Bello.
卡闸才是我们真正的敌人
Caza's the real enemy,
现在终于有机会将他们一网打尽了
and we finally got a shot at 'em.
也总会有另一个卡闸
And there'll always be another Caza.
我们这样做还能继续追查奥丁一案
You know, we also kept the Odin case going.
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you wanted?
没错 但你知道吗
That's what I want, but you know what?
你总是逼得太紧 伙计
You always gotta push it too far, man.
-好像你很无辜似的 -你怎么回事
- Like you're an innocent? - What's going on with you?
你那些小秘密 小负担
I think these little secrets, your little burdens,
快把你给毁了
they're ruining you.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我们都难受死了
It's killing us.
伙计
Hey, man.
怎么样
What's up?
你没事吧
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表