剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
-你就是奥丁·罗西 -正是本人
- You are Odin Rossi? - Always have been.
我可以保持你的现有水平 成本八五折
I could maintain your current levels at 85% of the cost,
只要你能保守我的小秘密
assuming we keep my little secret about who I am.
一言为定
We have a deal.
-见到奥丁了吗 -一直没出现
- Did you see Odin? - No-show.
-你们没听到吗 -你的手表坏了
- You guys didn't hear it? - Your watch went dead.
为什么我们永远逮不住奥丁
Why is it we can never get eyes on Odin?
照片 指纹 声音 什么都弄不到
Not a single photo, print, voice recording, nothing.
不对不对
No. No, no, no, no.
你说你想帮布里格斯的 不是去调查他
You said you wanted to help Briggs, not investigate him.
别跟奥丁做生意了
Get rid of Odin.
回到卡闸 一切照旧
Come back to Caza, and everything will be as it was.
-谁会来 -问他
- Who's gonna come? - Ask him.
钥匙人
El hombre clave.
-钥匙人 -金属音
- "The key man"? - Jangles.
卡闸集团的魔鬼
The Caza Cartel's bogeyman.
我为你准备了一份礼物
I have something for you.
我爷爷拍摄的 是吧
My grandfather shot this, didn't he?
里面反射出了他的影子
He caught himself in the reflection.
喂
Yeah?
我们得见一面
We need to meet.
我会把见面详情短♥信♥发给你
I'll text you the details.
他走进了美国服饰区
Just walked into USA clothing.
墙上有个洞
There's a hole in the wall.
奥丁就在这 我能感觉到
Odin's here, I can feel it.
有人受伤 有人受伤
Man down, man down.
后勤区
Back supply area.
发生了什么
What the hell happened?
你看见奥丁了吗 见到他了吗
Hey, did you see Odin, huh? Did you see him?
该死 查理
Damn it, Charlie!
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
要是有人在洗澡 进来就得出个声
If somebody's in the shower, you gotta make yourself known.
你知道的
You knew that.
强尼 我进来了
Hi, Johnny. I'm here.
你这样破坏规矩可是会自食其果的
That kind of rule-breaking can and will be used against you,
小变♥态♥
you little creep.
我的好奇心占了上风
My curiosity got the best of me.
是吗 现在好奇心得到满足了吗
Yeah? Curiosity satisfied now?
也许吧
Maybe.
别这样
You better stop that.
你的好奇心在那边得到满足了吗...
Hey, your curiosity satisfied with the, um...
-布里格斯那边吗 -是的
- Briggs? - Yeah.
我倒想
I wish it was.
晨跑换成日光冥想了吗
Trading your morning run for a little sunrise meditation?
不是
Nah.
我只是在细数让我后悔的事
I'm just out here counting regrets.
数到两位数了吗
You up to double digits yet?
早就过了
Yeah, I'm way past that.
你跟艾比谈过了吗...
You talk to Abby since...
没有
No mas.
我的腿很痛
My legs hurt.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我以为能做到的
Thought I could do it, you know.
以为自己能 兼顾一切
Thought I could... balance everything.
只有我知道你那不计后果的破事
I'm the only one who knows how reckless you got.
我也不会告诉别人
And we're gonna keep it that way.
真的吗
Really?
在恩赐之地这种地方
In a place like Graceland,
有时隐瞒秘密也是件好事
sometimes it's good to keep secrets.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们在他线人家什么都没找到
We didn't find anything at his C.I.'s place.
我们都清楚没有证据不代表是清白的
We both know lack of evidence doesn't equal innocence.
你还在怀疑他
You're still suspicious.
强尼 我想是的
Yeah, Johnny, I guess I am.
-为什么 你的理由呢 -为什么
- Why? What reason do you have? - Why?
我跟你说了整个...
I told you the whole st--
小麦 你什么时候才肯放弃呢
Mikey, bro, when are you gonna give it up?
你不可能打破我那速度记录的
You're never gonna top my land-speed record.
-不可能的 -时间地点你来定 兄弟
- That's not gonna happen. - Any time, any place, brah.
-一言为定 -好
- Word? - Yeah.
你们在干什么呢
What are you guys doin'?
-帮强尼做饭 -做饭
- Just helping Johnny cook. - Just cooking.
听起来真有意思
Um, yeah, sounds interesting.
我的小伙伴们今早都好吗
How are my fellow super-freaks doing this morning, huh?
-都很好 -超棒
- All good. - A'ight!
有点紧张 因为强尼在做饭
Little nervous, 'cause Johnny's cooking.
这可是乱炖
It's ghetto scramble.
看啊 腊肠 黄芥末
Check it out: bologna, mustard,
腌菜 鸡蛋和豆子
pickles, eggs and beans.
是冠军早餐好吗
Breakfast of champions.
-刚想起来我在排毒 -我也是
- Yeah, I just remembered that I am on a cleanse. - Me too.
乱炖让你一整天
You know scramble gives you the energy
都充满干劲地
for a full day of, uh...
去把人家的手浸在铅液里
dipping dudes' arms in lead.
玩笑开太早了吗
Too soon?
不 没事
Nah, it's cool.
那的确需要些干劲
That did take some energy.
话说回来
Hey, speaking of...
你和贝罗送回卡闸的信息
that message you and Bello sent back to Caza.
有回复了吗
You get a response yet?
什么都没有
All quiet.
我看应该快了
Not for much longer, I bet.
如果金属音来了
If Jangles shows up,
很快就会血流成河
it's gonna get real bloody, real fast.
贝罗已经做好准备了
Bello's ready for him.
他这么以为而已
Bello thinks he is ready for Jangles.
别忘了奥丁·罗西
Hey, let's not forget about Odin Rossi.
他可是联♥系♥双方的关键人物
He's the connective tissue in all this.
金属音本来就是因为他才来的
He's the reason Jangles is coming in the first place.
没错 而且奥丁到现在还是个鬼魂
Yep, plus Odin's still a ghost.
金属音要是找不到他
When Jangles can't find him,
就会对贝罗那伙人下手
he's gonna turn on Bello and his crew,
而且绝不会手软
and he's gonna do it with an exclamation point.
我就是这意思 先抓奥丁
But that's what I'm saying-- let's get Odin first,
抓到关键人物再逐个击破
so we have the key to this whole thing.
我知道你很想抓到这家伙 查理
Look, I know you want to get this guy real bad, Chuck.
我也想
So do I.
要是我们能抓到他 那最好
I mean, if we can catch his scent, it's all good.
否则的话 就不要浪费精力抓个鬼魂了
Otherwise, I'd rather not waste the energy on the hunt, you know?
好吧 如果你认为这样最好
Okay. If that's what you think is best.
布里格斯 说曹操曹操到
Briggs, speak of the devil.
可能让你说对了
You might be right.
道上已经发生流血事件了 孩子们
Blood in the streets, my children.
看来只能改天再试
Definitely gonna have to take a rain check
你的乱炖了 强尼
on that, uh, ghetto scramble, Johnny.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yep.
这可是你的损失
You're missing out.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, man.
你不是说在排毒吗
Didn't you just say you were on a cleanse?
金属音杀了贝罗的头号♥毒贩
Jangles killed Bello's number one dealer.
他找不到奥丁 就杀了他的小喽啰
He can't find Odin, so he kills the corner guy?
为了获取情报吗
To try to get information?
这鞋是怎么回事 他的名片吗
What's with the shoes? Some kind of calling card?
还记得我跟你说
Remember how I told you
金属音是不会手软的吗
that Jangles was gonna use an exclamation point?
记得
Yeah.
仔细看 小麦
Look a little bit closer, Mikey.
那鞋还在渗血
Those kicks are still kicking.
假的吧
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表