剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Okay, kids, I got some zombie virus.
能让你们快速冷静下来
Makes you real calm real fast.
-我说 -别问我里面有什么
- Hey, hey, listen. - Don't ask me what's in it.
我已经冷静下来了
I'm already calm.
刚刚才有人拿枪指着你呢好吗
Yo, you just had a gun to your head, okay?
不要剥夺了我们喝"僵尸"的权利
Don't take away our excuse to drink the zombie.
对 别那么自私
Yeah, don't be selfish.
杰克 过来 亲爱的
Jakes. Come here, sunshine.
别叫我"亲爱的"
Don't call me sunshine.
敬生存 谎言和爱
Yo, to living, lying, and loving.
-干杯 -敬生存
- Cheers. - To living.
太棒了
So good.
我们该叫这玩意儿"健忘失忆"
Oh, we should call this crap "Amnesia".
-我都忘记这个味儿了 -喝着真恶心
- I forget it tastes like that. - That shit is foul.
确实很恶心
That is really, truly foul.
-对 -来 再来一杯
- Yeah. - Come on, one more round.
我认识那只手镯
Ah... I know that bracelet.
爱丽娜戴的 对吗
Alina wears it, right?
我还以为你不去
I thought you were shutting down
俄♥罗♥斯♥人那边做卧底了
your cover with the Russians.
我用一周的时间都调整好了
I've got a week to wrap things up.
你知道唐尼被转移到迈阿密了吧
You heard that Donnie got transferred to Miami, right?
-很适合他 -是啊
- It's a good fit for him. - The hell it is.
库兹曼诺夫想杀唐尼
Kusmanov wants Donnie dead.
我们抓了他弟弟
Well, duh. We arrested his brother.
肯定会这样
That's what happens.
但并不是整个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
Yeah, but it's not the whole Russian mafia
都想杀他 只是库兹曼诺夫一个人
that wants him dead, it's just Kusmanov.
所以你以为你干掉库兹
So what, you think you take Kuz down,
唐尼就能回来了
somehow Donnie comes back?
这事儿我们干不了 劳伦
This is beyond our control, Lauren.
库兹曼诺夫准备在明天做点什么
Look, Kusmanov has something planned for tomorrow.
今晚我跟他在一起
I was with him tonight.
-500 -得了吧 库兹曼诺夫
- 500. - Come on, Kusmanov.
难道你想靠手里的五张底牌
What, are you trying to get your brother out of prison
就把你弟弟救出监狱吗
in one poker hand?
要杀那个陷害他的混♥蛋♥警♥察♥
I don't need money to kill that bastard agent
我需要的不是钱
who set him up.
我正在计划呢
I may have something in the works.
-是件大事 -是啊
- It's big. - Yeah, yeah.
那你有什么计划吗
Okay, what's your play?
又是性♥爱♥约会电♥话♥吗
Really? Another booty call, huh?
是才怪呢 是线人
Ugh. Not even close. C.I.
性♥爱♥中断
Coitus interruptus.
是威斯勒 他真是个讨厌鬼
It's Whistler. He's a pain in the ass.
才不是 只是生活有点困难罢了
No, he's not. He's just a little needy.
-威斯勒 -对 他是个瘾君子
- Whistler? - Yeah, he's a meth head.
以前吸的很厉害 现在在我手下干活
He used to wheeze a lot. He works for me now.
行了 我得先走了
All right, guys, I gotta skip this little party.
不行 不行 先喝了这杯再走
No, no, no, no, no. Take this one shot with you.
-算了 先算了 -查理
- No, I'm good, I'm good. - Charlie...
得先打个电♥话♥
Gotta make this call.
-僵尸你们好啊 -大家好
- Hey, zombies? - Hey, guys.
-伙计 -布里格斯
- Hey, man. - Yo, Briggs.
我要去喝一杯
I'm about to hit the bar, man.
我想找点儿艳遇
I'm looking to get into some trouble, dude.
-不 你不想 -我想
- No, you're not. - I am.
来吧 我需要支援 走吧
Come on, dude, I need backup. Let's go.
所有联调局的人集♥合♥
No. I need all my FBI guys.
我们明天有行动
We got action tomorrow, bro.
-只有联调局的 -没错
- Just FBI? - Yeah.
你和佩琪没份 有意见吗
Yeah, you and Paige have at it. Represent, huh?
没意见
You know what? I'm good.
我再出去溜达一圈
I'm gonna watch the town again.
佩琪 要一起吗
Paige, you in?
怎么了
What's up?
库兹曼诺夫要有所行动了
Kusmanov's making a move.
你说的是那个 弟弟被捕了的人吗
What, is that the brother of the guy we arrested?
他想杀了唐尼
He wants to kill Donnie.
你想怎么做
What's the play?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人要弄两辆兰博基尼
The Russians are gonna grab a couple of lamborghinis.
给它们安上追踪器
Yeah, they embed 'em with lojacks,
再卖♥♥到黑市去
they sell 'em on the black market,
然后找到它们 最后再偷回来
find 'em, steal 'em right back.
我们家劳伦碰巧知道这些车
Our girl Lauren here happens to know
明天会被运到哪儿
where these cars are coming through tomorrow.
但我们还是得为唐尼干一杯 对吧
We should have one toast for Donnie, though, right, yeah?
该睡觉了 强尼 你明天得六点起床
It's bedtime, John boy. You gotta be up at 6:00 A.M.
到费尔德曼法官那儿去申请许可
to go get warrants from Judge Feldman.
晚安 做个好梦
Buenas noches. Sweet dreams.
布里格斯用你的枪指着你吗
Briggs pulled your own gun on you?
跟布里格斯在一起总有新惊喜
Always a new experience with Briggs.
-枪上膛了吗 -上了
- Did he cock it? - Oh, yeah.
布里格斯从不半途而废
Briggs doesn't do anything halfway.
你跟他的关系如何了
So how is your relationship with him?
不错 我们一起完成了工作
Great. We got the job done,
我们为局里追回了额外的一百万美元
we snagged an extra million dollars for the bureau,
我还帮他打入了贝罗内部
and I helped him get in with Bello.
你一直在向我汇报 但我不得不说
You tell me that, but I gotta say
你的报告内容太少了
your report's a little slim.
我要怎么做才能让你角度放开
What do I gotta do to get you to open up,
捅你一刀吗
pull a knife on you?
是你们把我大老远弄到这个地方
You guys drag me 3,000 miles from where I'm supposed to be,
让我去调查的我的室友
ask me to investigate my roommate,
却没人告诉我为什么
and no one is telling me why.
你想要点儿具体信息
You want something specific.
细节决定成功
God's in the details.
我知道 但细节也会让人失败
I've heard that. And so is the devil.
你知道布里格斯一年赚多少钱吗
Do you know how much Briggs makes in a year?
不是很多
It's not a lot.
他要怎么生活
So how does he live?
他为生计发愁吗
Is he-- Is he tossing around greenbacks,
他买♥♥昂贵的衣服 穿新的轮滑鞋
expensive clothes, new roller blades?
你觉得他在私藏赃款吗
You think he's skimming cash?
你和他住在一起 这得你告诉我
You live with him. You tell me.
你的报告
Your report...
麻烦你再加点儿能助成功的细节
More of those godly details, please.
无意冒犯 但要在我们的房♥子里
All due respect, I'm writing an undercover report
写一份调查我室友的卧底报告
of my roommate in our house.
那我可得写快点儿
I've gotta write fast.
在星巴克里坐会儿就行了
So spend some time in Starbucks.
这里可是加州 很多作家都在那儿写书
It's California. Lots of writers there.
就说你在写一个关于
Say you're working on a screenplay
卧底探员申请掉回华盛顿的
about an undercover agent's quest
电影剧本
to make it back home to D.C.
-查理 -威斯勒
- Hey, Charlie. - Hey, Whistler.
-抱歉 -没事
- Ah, I'm sorry... - It's all good.
你得看看我做的东西
You gotta see what I'm doing.
我早看过了
I've seen it before.
这活儿你已经干了好几个月了
You've been working on it for months.
快完成了 奥德丽 她六岁还是五岁的...
Almost done. Audrey, she's six--or five...
六岁了
She's six.
看看这个正门
Check out the grand entrance here.
真不错
Oh, that's amazing.
这些柱子跟我九八年盖的
And these--these columns are exactly like I had
市长大楼一模一样
on the mayor's mansion back in '98.
去汉考克公园的时候 你可以去看看
If you're ever in Hancock Park, you gotta check 'em out.
他要是给我打个电♥话♥ 我就去看看
Yeah, when he gives me a call, I'll check 'em out.
怎么了
What's up?
那条紧急短♥信♥是怎么回事
What was the urgent text about?
我还做了一个四柱床
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表