剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
我们早上就行动
We get rolling in the morning.
咋回事
What changed?
跟你说会想一下 刚才想过了
Mm, told you. Thought about it.
去跟杰克说
Tell Jakes.
杰克 能问你个事儿吗
Hey, Jakes, can I ask you something?
-当然兄弟 说吧 -那些子弹
- Yeah, man, go ahead. - Those 5.7s.
-你把它们交上去了吗 -没呢
- Have you filed them yet? - No.
那借我一用如何
Would you mind if I borrowed them?
你吃错药了吗
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
就借一天 布里格斯会打好借条的
It's only for the day. Briggs will sign for 'em.
你觉得这样就能让我放心一点吗
You think that makes me feel better?
听着 李维 哪怕一粒子弹落到外面
Look, Levi, one of these gets out on the streets,
一不小心穿过哪个洛警的
happens to penetrate the body armor
防弹衣 射入他的胸腔
and chest cavity of an LAPD officer,
我就要蹲大牢 我的另一个部位
I'll be in jail, getting penetrated
就要被人射了 你明白了吗
in a different cavity, you feel me?
你想要什么 我们来做个交易
I'll trade you. What do you want?
我想要你滚蛋
I want you to leave me alone.
下次轮到你打扫的时候我来帮你做
I'll do your next round on the chore wheel.
杰克 拜托了
Jakes, come on, man.
这些子弹就要白白被销毁了
Let these bullets do some good in the world
为何不让它们死得其所
before they're destroyed. Hmm?
好吧 给我听着 李维
All right, I'll tell you what, Levi.
两次 替我打扫两次
Two. Two turns on the wheel.
成交
Done.
要多少发
How many rounds you gonna need?
全部都要
All of 'em.
给我们发装备的大神来了 伙计们
We got G.I. Joe in the house, guys.
工作汇报 长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
直接自我简介
Right off the recruitment poster.
来自彭德勒顿第316队
Reservist with the 316th
军需连队的预备役士兵
quartermaster company at Pendleton.
本队负责制♥造♥及供应实战演练专用子弹
Manufacturer donated some bullets for live fire testing.
但不是所有的都能物尽其用
Not all of 'em made it to the range.
不错 记好了别出岔子
Dig it. Don't depart from it.
还有 听着 局里费了很大工夫
Now, look, the Bureau boys worked hard
给你伪造了个档案以备不时之需
to get this backstop for you.
埃迪和贝罗很有可能有渠道
If Eddie or Bello has the ability to check,
能核实你的身份 那他们就会看到
which I highly doubt, it'll come up
你在第316队里的存档
that you're registered with the 316th.
看来今天能有幸见到贝罗了 长官
Expectin' to see Bello today, sir?
见不到 只有埃迪会出现
No, no. It's gonna be Eddie's show.
贝罗对这些会惹祸上身的东西避之不及
Bello steers clear of the indictable stuff.
那是
Sure.
话说 你那口音是咋回事
But what is up with that accent?
正好贴合人物形象嘛
Felt quite natural for the character.
听着麦克
Oh, listen, Mike,
现在不是要你剔光头假扮郭德纲
you're not playing curly in Oklahoma, okay?
如果你不能做得天衣无缝
If it doesn't flow out of you second nature,
那就最好不要做
you should drop it.
不做了
Dropped.
现在 都带上监听器
Now, we're gonna have audio on both of us.
好
Okay.
我俩将提着五十发子弹进去
You and I will go in with 50 rounds of ammo,
试一下子弹 然后就撤
test some of the bullets, and get out of there.
等时机成熟
We'll make the sale later
我们再做交易
when the odds aren't so stacked against us.
伙计 来看下这个
All right, guys, check it out.
我们在距你们一个街区的地方守着
Found a spot a block away from where you guys are.
这是我们能找到最近的地方了
Closest we can get.
但还是看不到里面
No visual inside, though,
所以没有狙击手会护着你们
So no sniper love for you guys.
要有不对劲拿什么做暗号♥
Well, what's the signal if something goes wrong?
"卧♥槽♥"怎么样
How 'bout "Oh, sh--"?
我看行
That's good.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, sh--.
我去 埃迪 那车哪儿惹到你了
Damn, Eddie, what'd that car do to you?
来啦 保罗
Hey, Paul.
近来无恙吧 朋友
Staying out of trouble, my friend?
偶尔有些小事 你呢
Not so much. How 'bout you?
-你知道我的 -是啊
- You know me. - I do.
埃迪 这就是我说的那个人
Eddie, this is my guy.
他是彭德勒顿第316军需连队的
He's a reservist out of the 316th quartermaster company
预备役士兵
at Pendleton.
-彭德勒顿 -是啊
- Pendleton. - Yeah.
很好
Yes.
我没带武器
I'm not packin'.
-给我看看你带了什么来 -好的
- Show me what you brought. - Oh, yeah.
你和墨西哥人都用
You and the mexicans
五七式手♥枪♥子弹 是吧 埃迪
both fire the 5.7s, right, Eddie?
-是的 -告诉你
- Yes. - I'll tell you what.
跟这些比起来 你的那些都是垃圾
Compared to these bad boys, you're shooting blanks.
这是四十颗拥有
What we have here is a 40-grain
高性能弹壳和钨碳合金弹核的子弹
high-performance cartridge with a tungsten carbide core.
又称"警♥察♥杀手"
A.K.A. cop killers.
在全国五十个州甚至波多黎各都是禁货
Illegal in all 50 states and Puerto Rico.
试试这子弹的感觉
Now, feel that missile right there.
不管对方穿了什么防弹衣
No matter what tactical vest the other guy's wearing,
中一枪都招架不住
touch him with one of those, he'll be feeling a draft.
试试看吧 把熊拿出来
We'll see. Bring out the bears.
-这就去 -熊
- We'll get 'em. - Bears?
是啊 就是警♥察♥ 护林熊装扮的警♥察♥
Yes. You know, cops. Smokey bears.
这可是真的防弹衣 是洛杉矶最好的
That is real body armor. L.A.'s finest.
准备好了吗
Ready?
开枪
Shoot.
你卖♥♥的这都是些什么
What are you trying to sell us?
一大盒子弹
It's a huge cartridge.
我只能说绝对超乎你的想象
The kick will throw your aim off a bit, that's all.
你是说我们不会用咯
You're saying we can't shoot?
不 埃迪 你当然会
No, Eddie, of course you can shoot.
不 你就是不会
No, you can't.
一队 做好行动准备
Team one, we might be going in hot.
我们不会用枪 你是这意思吧
We can't shoot? Is that what you are saying?
只是需要一些指导
Not without some instruction.
加油 麦克
Come on, Mike.
-不用你给我们上课 -让我来吧
- We don't need a lesson. - May I?
他会朝我开枪吗
Is he going to shoot me?
如果他敢朝你开 我就朝他开
If he does, I'll shoot him.
他到底在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
这些子弹比你们以前用的
These bullets are longer and heavier
更长更重
than the ones you're used to shooting.
反冲力会挫起弹头
The recoil is gonna push the nose up,
所以你得瞄准目标的下边
so you need to aim underneath your target.
成交吗
So we got a deal?
我会跟贝罗谈谈的
I'll talk to Bello.
但就我所见而言
But from what I'm seeing,
是的 成交
yes, we have a deal.
那时候 对方人多势众
So there he was, outnumbered--
他以一敌五
one man against five.
不大公平 是不是
That's not a fair fight, right?
对他们来说
For them.
因为那个时候枪手麦克手里
'cause gunslinger Mike had a full load
有一把满膛的手♥枪♥
and hands of stone.
第一只熊直冲他而来
The first bear came right at him.
第二只熊...就在它两眼之间
The next bear... Right between the eyes. Blam!
请不要把我做成标本
Uhh! Please don't taxidermy me.
现在 其他熊都很害怕 是吧
Now, the other bears are scared, right?
不要紧
Doesn't matter,
因为麦克毫无怜悯之心
'cause Mike has no mercy. Kablam!
拜托 老兄 你怎么老是这样
Come on, dude, why you always gotta be like that?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表