剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Who are you?
这是什么问题 我是谁
What kind of question is that, who am I?
-你知道我是谁的 -我不知道
-You know who I am. - I don't know who you are.
你一出现我们就被鲍比·莫伊劫了
You show up and we get hit by Bobby Moi.
现在你又在当教练
And now you are running the circus.
感觉不对
It stinks to me.
你老大相信我
Your boss trusts me.
他信错了
That is his mistake.
我现在要走了
I'm gonna walk away now.
要是再让我发现你跟踪我
If I ever see you follow me again,
你另一只眼也保不住了
I'll take your other eye.
他做了热跑才回的家
He made a heat run back to the house.
你做了热跑 对吗
You made a heat run, right?
-当然 -好孩子
- Of course. - Good boy.
但这不重要 好吗
Okay, but it doesn't matter, all right?
下次艾迪可能就不是光动嘴了
Next time Eddie might not be in a talking mood.
要是他向贝罗打小报告呢
And what if he reports back to Bello?
不不不 他不是贝罗派来监视我的
No, no, no. Bello did not send him after me.
但是麦克 如果埃迪说了对你不利的话
Okay, but, Mike, if Eddie gives him anything suspicious,
贝罗会杀人灭口 让你尸沉洛杉矶河
he'll slit your throat and dump your dead body in the L.A. River.
埃迪是个绊脚石
Eddie's a liability.
把他带过来吧
Drag his ass in.
-不行 -为什么
- We can't. - Why not?
那只会让他更加确定自己的怀疑
We'd only fuel his conviction.
不不不 查理是对的
No, no, no, no. Charlie's right.
把他带来吧
Yeah, we bring him in.
让贝罗确定自己的怀疑是对的
Only we're gonna fuel Bello's conviction instead.
什么意思
Meaning what?
他俩之间很明显有嫌隙
Well, these two obviously have trust issues,
埃迪的眼睛就是证据 对吧
as evidenced by Eddie's new permanent wink, right?
我们只需要再添把火就好了
So we just reinforce that.
要怎么做
How?
让佩琪再扮演一次鲍比·莫伊的女友
We get Paige to reprise her role as Bobby Moi's girlfriend.
查理 你把他带来
And, Charlie, you bring him in.
你大老远把我喊过来
You drag me all the way here
就为了让我看这笨娘们哭吗
to watch this dumb bitch cry?
笨娘们 说的好
"Dumb bitch." That's nice.
难怪她会嫁祸给你
No wonder she's diming on you.
嫁祸于我
Diming on me?
我根本不认识她
I've never seen her before.
-好吧 -我发誓 这与我无关
- Right. - I swear to you, I wasn't involved.
别跟我说你不认识他
You gonna tell me you don't recognize him?
鲍比·莫伊
Bobby Moi.
刚才那位是他女朋友
That's his girl in the other room.
这和我有什么关系
And that has what to do with me?
几周前
Because a couple of weeks ago,
鲍比·莫伊抢了你老大一卡车子弹
Bobby Moi stole a truckload of bullets from your boss.
今天早上我听人说
This morning I'm hearing all this talk
泄密给鲍比的 是贝罗手下的埃迪
that Bobby got his intel from an Eddie in Bello's organization.
你这是在坑我
You are setting me up.
我只是顺藤摸瓜
Tracked the name Eddie to you.
散布谣言的是她
Tracked the rumors to her.
我要请律师
Lawyer.
女朋友可是知道很多内♥幕♥的
You know, girlfriends hear a lot of personal business.
-律师 -你确定吗
- Lawyer. - You sure?
我猜
I assume you, uh...
你的律师是你老板请的吧
You use the same counsel that your boss keeps on retainer, right?
是啊
Yeah.
换做是我 也不希望他知道这事
I wouldn't want that getting back to him either.
他知道是我们搞的鬼
He knows we trumped this up.
对
Yep.
他可以立刻告诉贝罗
And he can go right to Bello
联调局知道的太多了
and tell him that the FBI knows more than they should.
没错
Yep.
但他不会说是因为
But he won't because...
因为贝罗现在估计已经听说了
'Cause right about now, Bello's getting word
是埃迪把他卖♥♥给了鲍比·莫伊
that Bddie sold him out to Bobby Moi.
等一下
Wait a minute.
这不是吓吓他吗
This isn't a bluff?
听着 如果你坚持守口如瓶
Hey, listen. I can't offer you witness protection
我没法对你实行证人保护 埃迪
unless you give me something, Eddie.
-我什么都不会说的 -好吧
- Not going to happen. - All right.
那我把你送走
Then I'm gonna put you on a bus.
我女朋友在这里
I have a girl here.
你坐车到弗拉格斯塔夫
Well, now you got a ticket to Flagstaff.
位于邻近加州的亚利桑那州
那边会有别的探员接应
I'll have another FBI agent waiting for you outside.
我坐车过去
I'll take your ticket.
但别再让我见到什么混账探员
But I want nothing else to do with you crooked sons of bitches.
如果我们把谣言散布出去
If we spread that rumor,
就等于宣布了他的死期
we are writing his death warrant.
不 他为烫瞎别人眼睛的人卖♥♥命
No, actually he signed it himself when he took a job
就是和死神签订契约
with a guy who pours hot lead in people's eyeballs.
我们这是给了贝罗变本加厉的借口
We are giving Bello an excuse to do something worse.
是让埃迪趁此机会脱离苦海
Really, we're giving Eddie the chance to walk away.
早啊 宝贝
Hey, baby.
他还是没接电♥话♥
He's still not picking up.
他就不能让人省点心吗
God forbid he makes any of this easy on us.
虽然他有些胡来
Hey, it's not how I would've done it,
但他拿到了过量种植的证据
but he did confirm the overgrow.
把那个给我吧
No, I-I should keep that.
强尼出来后 我会通知狙击队
When Johnny's outside, I'll call in the tac team.
不行 我不能眼看着他待在虎穴里
No. I'm not waiting around if he's knee deep in whack job.
我一进仓库就让狙击队行动
As soon as I'm in the barn, I'm gonna call it in.
别太冲动
Okay, do not rush this.
你居然嫌我冲动
Oh, I'm a "rush this."
兄弟 我反思过了
All right, dude, in retrospect,
留下过夜好像不太妙
it probably wasn't a good idea to stay the night.
-强尼 你真是 -抱歉 兄弟
- Johnny, I swear to God. - I'm sorry, man.
别动 混♥蛋♥
Don't move, asshole.
戴尔
Dale, I mean,
我以为我们的关系
I thought that we had something
很不一般
really special together.
不 根本不是
No, we really didn't.
的确不是
No, we really didn't,
但我也不想以结束你的性命收场
but I didn't want this to end with you buried behind my barn.
是啊 你有充分的理由放了我们
Yeah, I think that's an awesome reason to let us go.
要杀你 我眼睛都不会眨一下
No, you, I'm not gonna hesitate putting in the ground.
是吗 一夜春宵也没用吗
Really? Even after last night?
你昨晚叫得可欢了
I mean, you were baying like a coyote.
我以为你喜欢 抱歉
I thought you liked it, I'm sorry.
谢了
Thank you.
到指定位置了吗
Get a 20?
好吧
Okay.
看到了吗
Anyone have a visual?
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you go states?
你个蠢货
You idiot.
-没有 -你被捕了吗
- No. - Did you get arrested?
不是这么回事
Not quite.
你♥他♥妈♥是条子吧
You're a goddamn cop, aren't you?
这位女士 不管你什么身份
Lady, I don't know who you are,
但你这么做就是大错特错
but you're making a big mistake.
我是缉毒局的
I'm a federal drug enforcement agent.
放下武器
Weapons on the ground!
要拿下我们没那么容易
This is not gonna go well for you
除非你带了火箭筒进来
unless you have a rocket launcher back there.
别自不量力了
You're outgunned.
过来
Come here.
如果不想看到戴尔血染仓库
I'm gonna paint this barn Dale-colored
就走出来 放下那把该死的枪
unless you come out and you drop your goddamn weapon.
放下
Drop it.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表