剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
I gotta get out of here and get me some birds.
别逗了
Okay, seriously?
你就是想离强尼的味道远点儿
You're just trying to get away from Johnny's smell.
-被你发现了 -谢谢
- Caught me. - Thank you.
能把这些拿给强尼吗
Take those over to Johnny, would you?
昨天的事还不算完吗
Is this about yesterday?
你觉得我反应过激了
You think I'm overreacting?
那种事不会再发生了 好吗
It will never happen again, all right?
我以"深爱"的
I swear on... the FBI manual,
联邦调查局的手册发誓
which you think I love so much.
我不会再干那么蠢的事了
I will never do something so stupid ever again.
凡事无绝对
Never say never.
过会儿见 伙计们
Later, my people!
扔过来个煎饼 莱昂
Ah, hotcake flyin', Lion.
一会儿见 杰克
Later on, Jakes.
强尼 帮我个忙
Hey, Johnny, do me a favor, man.
把这个信封打开
Open this mail, try not to get any
可别把恶心的汁沾上去
of that nasty stink juice on it.
你不就站在邮件的边上吗
You're standing right next to it.
我在做饭
I'm cooking over here.
好吧
All right, man. Uh...
第一个 心理咨♥询♥ 当然是给你的
First up, psych order, for you, of course.
还有小麦的
and Mr. Mikey.
你的第一次
Poppin' your cherry.
"著名"的俄♥罗♥斯♥人枪击案
The famous Russian shootings, huh?
我又没开枪
I didn't pull the trigger.
重要的是你目睹了我开枪的过程
Doesn't matter. You watched two guys get shot by me.
别当着孩子的面撕了它
Don't tear it up in front of the kid.
为什么不 我都把心理咨♥询♥卡打烂了
Why not? I already punched my psych card, sweetheart.
我还吃到了免费三明治 下一个
I got the free sandwich next.
-布里格斯 -是啊
- Briggs... - Yeah. Go.
这个岛上不着调的联调员
Everybody on our island of misfit toys
都要接受心理咨♥询♥
could use a little head shrinking.
地点就在市中心的联调局办公室
It's at the FBI office downtown, okay?
下一件
Next bit of business...
是从局里寄来的
It's from the brass.
他们想让小麦参与一个你的行动
They want Mikey on one of your actives.
那太好了 快给我
Oh, that's great. Give me that.
麦克 上楼
Mike, upstairs.
尝尝看 就尝一口
Yo, taste it. Just taste it.
混一混 搅一搅
Mix it in. Mix it up.
你一定要这么玩我吗
Why you gotta play me like that?
-加点儿糖搅一搅 -你一定要这么
- Mix it up with some sugar. - How you gonna play me like--
加点儿糖 你都没尝
Put some sugar on it. You won't even taste it!
够了
I'm done.
我能行
I can do it.
麦克 我不能随便就把你塞进去
I can't just squeeze you onto something, Mike.
你还太嫩了
You're too green.
还散发着菜鸟的气息
You still got that new-car smell on you.
我们痛扁了那些俄♥国♥人
We kicked ass together with the Russians.
你是说差点儿杀了唐尼
You mean when you almost shot Donnie?
还是唐尼差点儿杀了你
Or when donnie almost shot you?
这不公平
That's not fair.
我知道你手上所有的案件
Listen, I know your whole case log.
让我加入古铁雷斯项目就行
Put me on Gutierrez.
古铁雷斯 你西班牙语怎么样
Gutierrez. How's your espanol?
【西语无力】
Bueno. xxxx
你有自信对抗一个你发错一个音就杀了你的帮派核心人物吗
【西语】
好吧
Si.
那群爱尔兰仿造者的案子怎么样
What about the Irish counterfeiters?
现在无活动
Inactive.
贝罗
Bello.
让我参与贝罗项目
Put me on Bello.
-不行 -我非常了解贝罗的情况
- Hell no. - I'm up to speed on Bello.
最了解
Up to speed.
他是长滩的老大
He's a major player in Long Beach.
想把各街头帮派都统一起来
He's trying to unite all the street gangs.
毒品枪♥支♥他都沾
He's into drugs, guns.
就没有什么恶习是他不沾染的
He's never met a vice he didn't like.
我已经花了好几个月功夫在他身上了
Mm-hmm. I've been working him for months.
你加入我们还不到两周
You've been in the field less than two weeks.
还没做好充分准备
You are not ready.
你忘了你差点毁了赫克托吗
I mean, you almost burned Hector's, for christ's sakes.
可是局里想让我♥干♥点什么
Come on, the bureau wants me on something.
对 这座城市里犯罪不计其数
That's right. A million crimes in this city,
肯定能找到适合你练手的
I am sure we can find you one with training wheels.
就是那辆货车
That's the truck.
停这里多久了
How long has it been here?
不是很久
Not long.
里面的鸟最好别都死了
The birds, them better not be dead, you know, man.
我们死定了
We're dead.
不用担心 车里有空调
No worries, man, it's air-conditioned.
好吧
All right.
这都是什么啊 老兄
Hey. What this, man?
我的鸟儿怎么了
What happened to my hundred birds?
只有两只金色太阳锥尾鹦鹉吗
And only two golden conures?
应该都在里面的啊
Man, them should be there.
见不到货我是不会付钱的
Yo, me not see them, me not pay for them, you know.
一定是有人搞砸了
Somebody must have screwed up the order.
我们完蛋啦
We're screwed.
你们从谁那儿买♥♥的
Who you get them from?
我说
Hey.
我怎么看到后面有东西
Yo, me see something in the back there, you know.
是个盒子 可不是鸟儿
Some box. That's not no birds.
不对劲
There's something wrong.
我们死定了
We're dead.
我在货车里 把我弄出去
I'm in the truck. Get me out of here.
抓到跑路的家伙了
Grabbed the guys running for the road.
也要逮捕你吗
Should we arrest you too?
求之不得
Hilarious.
先把箱子弄出来
Now pull the crate out of there.
先生们 我们好像到手了
Gentlemen, looks like we got ourselves
一批严重违法的高性能
some highly illegal, high-performance
钢芯"警♥察♥杀手"
steel-core cop killers.
缉毒局不再让你调查那群俄♥罗♥斯♥人了吗
DEA pulling your cover with the Russians, huh?
逮捕行动后情况就不太好
It's too hot after the arrests.
我有一周时间
I've got a week.
我跟他们说我要回乌克兰
I'm telling them I'm going back to Ukraine
照顾生病的父亲
to take care of my sick father.
你说你老爸得了什么病
Ah. What ailment you giving pops?
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 伏特加喝太多了
He's Russian. Too much vodka.
你...
You, uh--
你得知唐尼的情况了吧
You know about Donnie, right?
那都是谣言
It's not official.
不 那不是
Yeah, actually, it is.
很抱歉 可我猜他不会回来了
I'm sorry, I boogie, but he ain't coming back.
我也会想他的
I'm gonna miss him too.
我有一周时间
I have a week.
做好本职工作 对他放手吧
Do your job. Gotta let him go.
你能做到吗
Could you?
不能 我是反面教材
No, I'm more of a cautionary tale.
我会好好考虑的
Taken under advisement.
那就好
All right.
麦克·沃伦
Mike Warren?
对 我是来找巴迪洛医生
Yeah. I'm here to see Dr. Badillo
进行行动后反思评估的
for my after-action evaluation.
他在等你呢 过去吧
He's expecting you. Go on in.
胡安·巴迪洛
你好 麦克 请坐
Hey, Mike. Have a seat.
-没沙发吗 -真没有
- What, no couch? - No.
-失望了吗 -有点
- Are you disappointed? - A little bit.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表