剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
下车 举起手来
Down on the ground! Put your hands up.
接着吃
Hey, eat.
等等 他们是谁
Wait, who are they?
那是鲍比·莫伊的人
Oh, that's, uh, Bobby Moi's guys.
佩奇的男人吗
That's Paige's guy?
一个意思 阳痿男
Mm-hmm. The same. Mr. Limpdick.
出来 把手放在头上
Get out! Hands on your head!
-你知道我们是谁吗 -把腿分开
- Do you know who we are? - Spread your legs.
拿箱子 拿后备箱里的箱子
Grab the box! Grab the box in the back.
-双腿分开 -要逮捕他们吗
- Spread your legs. - Are we arresting them?
除非你想搀和进去
Well, I mean, you know, if you want to waltz over there,
在那些武器面前
whip out your badge and expose yourself
亮出警徽 暴露自己的联邦探员身份
as a Federal agent in front of all those weapons...
我不想 长官
No, sir.
好的 你确定吗
All right. I mean, are you sure?
犯罪正在我们眼皮底下发生
I mean, we are witnessing a violent crime
沃伦探员
in progress, Agent Warren.
你可能会想逮捕其中某人
You might wanna go make a citizen's arrest or something,
-以求升职 -别说了
- get promoted. - I get it.
现在要做什么
Now what?
现在 我们要买♥♥回子弹
Well, now we're gonna go buy our bullets back.
-鲍比 -小保
- Bobby. - Paulie.
这地方安全吗
Uh... Is this place safe?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我见过你
Hey, I've seen you before.
是的 前不久我和我女友来过
Yeah, I was in here the other night with my girl.
没错
Oh, yeah.
意大利小美女
Pretty little Italian piece.
很好 现在我们都互相认识了
Great. Now we all know each other.
-讲正事吧 -钟表
- Tell the tale. - Clockwork.
能让瑞士人嫉妒到死的杰作
Would make the Swiss jealous.
听着 我这里有上千块表
Look, I got your thousand.
-给我看看现金 -好的
- Show me my money. - All right.
-真美妙 -当然
- That's beautiful. - Yeah.
合作愉快
So we got a deal?
是的 合作愉快
Yeah, we got a deal.
很高兴跟你做生意 罗伯特
Pleasure doing business with you, Robert.
-别动 -伙计
- Nobody move! - Hey! Yo, man!
鲍比 干得漂亮
Wow, Bobby, nice move.
小保 我向老天发誓
I swear to god, Paulie.
-好了 好了 -小保 我向老天发誓
- Okay, okay. - I swear to god, Paulie.
为什么不告诉我这都是你计划好的
Why didn't you tell me this was your plan?
你在吉普车里说过
You said it yourself back in the jeep.
你不相信我
You don't trust me.
你躲在热狗摊后面 是在给谁打电♥话♥
So who were you calling back at the hot dog stand anyway?
只是电♥话♥留言而已
Oh, just messages.
-留言 -是的
- Messages? - Yep.
有趣的是 我有一瞬间差点以为
You know, it's funny, I thought maybe for a second
你想向局里汇报
you were tempted to call our little plan in
我们的小计划
to the bureau or something.
我确实这样想过
I was tempted.
但我没有
But I didn't.
要是你打了这通电♥话♥ 毁了我们的行动呢
But what if you had called it in and crashed it?
只有齐心协力 计划才能顺利实施
You know, this only worked because all of it worked.
是的 但是任何地方都有可能出错
Yeah, but anything could have gone wrong.
埃迪选了新的热跑路线
Eddie does a new heat run,
鲍比的手下杀了人
one of Bobby's guys shoots somebody.
那些子弹流通到了市场上
Those bullets get on the street,
你控制不了那些子弹
you don't have any control over it.
但是 什么差错都没出
Yeah, but it didn't go wrong.
今天的行动十分顺利
Today was a good day.
接受现实 好好庆祝吧
Accept that. Revel in it.
我得说 不是所有行动都能顺利完成
'Cause not all of 'em are, let me tell you.
看 我们赢了
I mean, look. Our side won.
杰克拿回了他的子弹
Jakes gets his bullets back,
你还得替他干活
plus a little slave labor from you.
我对你的建议是
My advice to you is to...
佩奇抓住了鲍比·莫伊 还有你我
Paige got Bobby Moi, and you and I,
当贝罗被抢劫时 我们克制住了自己
we held up our end of the deal with Bello.
贝罗的司机倒霉被抢
Well, it's not our fault
可不是我们的错
his driver messed up and got jacked.
是的
Hey, not us.
最重要的是
And the best part...
调查局得到了五十万美元的意外之财
The bureau gets an extra $1/2 million in cash.
将近五十万
Well, almost.
看起来埃迪少付了点钱
Looks like Eddie shorted us.
无♥耻♥小混♥蛋♥
Dirty little bastard.
相信我是有好处的
See, it pays to trust me.
狙击队 既然大家都在现场
Tac team, when we're all locked down here,
麦克和我请客
me and Mike are buying.
欢迎加入 麦克
Welcome to my team, Mike.
有什么紧急事件吗
What's the emergency?
你没回我的电♥话♥
You didn't call me back.
打电♥话♥时得多加小心
You gotta be careful with phones.
布里格斯让我参与了贝罗一案
Briggs put me on his Bello case.
干得漂亮 麦克
That's straight-up excellent, Mike.
但这不是你打电♥话♥的原因
But that's not why you called.
不 当时我以为他在耍花招
No, I called because I thought he was making a play.
-但他没有 -你不能低估布里格斯
- He wasn't. - You can't underestimate Briggs.
他...
He's--
当我们还在选马投♥注♥时
He hits the trifecta while the rest of us
他已经连赢三场
are still sizing up the horses.
这我知道 说点我不知道的事情
That I know. Help me find out what I don't know.
布里格斯 一小时内见 非常重要
布里格斯的短♥信♥
It's Briggs.
你比他聪明得多 麦克
You're smarter than him, Mike.
去赢属于自己的三连胜吧
Hit your own trifecta.
准备好去会会他了吗
So you ready to meet the man?
-是的 -我也是
- Yes, I am. - Me too.
这次至关重要 麦克
This is big-time, Mike.
你一直在和谁联♥系♥
Who you been talking to?
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表