剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
《恩赐之地》前情提要
Previously on Graceland...
尽快结束训练
You will end their training soon.
想办法当他的保镖
Think about positioning yourself to become his new bodyguard.
可以让布里格斯拿到
I can put Briggs in a position to recover
量大无比的毒品
an insane amount of drugs.
你也可以直接偷
Or steal.
-我做到了 -你当上了
- I did it. - You're in?
我看到了他的日程表
I got a look at his calendar.
"大脚怪"是他们用来
"Bigfoot" is the name of their operation
躲避无人机的行动代号♥
for ducking the new predator drones.
他们用潜水艇携带毒品
They bring the drugs in by submarine.
奥丁·罗西出品
Odin Rossi's mark.
-你认识奥丁 -我想见见他
- You know Odin? - I'd like to meet him.
等你来了
As soon as you get here,
奎恩就把奥丁叫来
Quinn is going to get Odin.
他死了 是我害死了他
He's dead. I killed him.
我们现在得取消行动
We're calling this thing off.
不能让他白白死去
He didn't die for nothing.
奥丁·罗西在哪
So where's Odin Rossi?
他怎么迟到了 我以为他是个神呢
How's he late? I thought he was a god.
你们知不知道卧底警♥察♥不能吸毒
Did you know that undercover cops can't do drugs?
-你见过我们吸毒的 -没见你们吸过我的毒
- You've seen us use. - Haven't seen you use mine.
我要会会这位神
I wanna meet this god.
威斯勒
Whistler.
快把针放下
Just drop the needle.
天哪
Jesus!
布里格斯 抱歉
Briggs, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也有错 姑娘
Tranquilo, mami.
没想吓着你
I'm not trying to scare you, okay?
该死
Goddamn.
天哪 查理
Jesus Christ, Charlie.
给你带了点东西来
Brought you some stuff.
水 茶 香蕉 还有面包
Water, tea, bananas, bread.
谢谢
Thank you.
你脸色不太好
You don't look so good.
我感觉更不好
Yeah, well, I look better than I feel.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
悠着点儿 过来 宝贝
Easy, easy. Come here, baby.
过来 过来这儿
Come here, come here, come here, come here.
那货真把你给撂倒了啊
Oh, God, that stuff knocks you on your ass, huh?
你还记得什么
How much do you remember, huh?
我记得用奎恩的针注射毒品
I remember shooting with Quinn's needle
嗨翻了天
and feeling really, really good.
然后我
And then I, um,
我好像被人拉出去了 是吗
I think I was hauled out of there, right?
是的 是我拉你出去的
Yeah. Yeah, that was me.
那奥丁呢
So Odin?
我得在你俩当中做选择
Well, it was between you and him.
我选了你 查理
I chose you, Charlie.
那就是白费功夫了
So it was all for nothing.
威斯勒白死了
Whistler died for nothing.
幸好你还活着
Let's just be glad that you didn't.
-我搞砸了行动 -不
- I blew it. - No.
-就是的 -不是
- Yeah. - No.
你现在只要担心
The only thing you need to be worried about right now
自己的身体就好 行吗
is getting better, okay?
你现在可不是宿醉 用电解质饮料或佳得乐
This is not some hangover that you can cure
就能恢复过来
with Pedialyte and Gatorade.
你这几天都会不好过
You're gonna be sick for a few days.
会很难受
It sucks.
但有需要的话你尽管待在这里
But you can stay here as long as you need to.
这是什么地方
Where am I?
我一位线人的公♥寓♥里
Uh, one of my C.I.'s apartments.
布里格斯
Hey, Briggs.
怎么了
Yeah?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
我想睡自己的床
I-I wanna be in my own bed.
我明白 但你不能回恩赐之地
I get that, but you can't go back to Graceland.
现在还不行
Not right now.
为什么
Why not?
因为要是局里收到消息 查理
Because if the bureau catches wind of this, Charlie,
你就死定了 知道吗
you will be done dada, okay?
在这里 你可以不去想恩赐之地的事
Out of here, you can forget about Graceland.
这会儿最要紧的是赶快康复 宝贝
You'll be looking for a whole new line of work, babe.
我带你来这里是为了挽救你的事业
I brought you here to save your career.
谢谢 保罗
Thank you, Paul.
这是我们俩的小秘密
This will be our little secret.
好好休息吧
Get some rest.
靠近核实
Moving closer for verification.
正跟着待核实目标
Pursuing verified target.
保持位置
Hold your positions.
运毒艇浮出水面了
Narco sub just surfaced.
我们是缉毒局探员
This is the Drug Enforcement Agency.
你们被包围了
You are surrounded.
已无路可逃
There is no escape.
靠岸投降
Proceed to shore and surrender your vessel
否则我们将强行登艇
or you will be boarded.
举起手来 慢慢走出来
Come out slowly with your hands up.
显然毒贩又是我们拉丁人
And of course it's one of my cousins.
好吧 我最好赶快上艇
All right, I better get on board
保存好证据 这可是我抓获的
and secure the evidence, 'cause this is my bust.
可脏活累活都是我们干的
And we did all the heavy lifting.
我才不要把这份功劳让给你
No way I'm giving the bureau credit for this one.
拜托 是我们给你的线索
Come on, we gave you the tip-off.
长官 卡闸集团有个臭名昭著的习惯
Sir, the Caza cartel has a nasty habit
就是喜欢留炸♥弹♥
of leaving bombs behind.
我见过的爆♥炸♥物多了去了
I've seen my fair share of IEDs.
而且我在某方面可是很有眼力的
And I do have a good eye for...
陷阱吗[胸部]
Booby traps?
我想到一个好主意
Yeah, so I think it's a great idea
应该让图特罗上去 而不是让我们的人上
that Tuturro goes on instead of one of our guys.
我深表赞同
Can't argue with that.
下次你再说"陷阱"的时候
Next time you say "Booby traps,"
看着我的眼睛说
look me in the eyes.
你知道我只是开玩笑的 宝贝
You know I'm just kidding, babe.
-怎么了 贩毒哥 -迷路了吗
- What's up, player? - Lost, bro?
强尼 情况如何
Hey, Johnny, how's it going?
绝对有两个人在下面住过一段时间
There's definitely been two dudes living down here for a while.
我得上来呼吸点新鲜空气
I need to come up for some air.
天啊 下面臭死了
Oh, my God, it stinks down there.
我还以为是黄色潜水艇呢[披头士歌♥曲]
Ugh, talk about a yellow submarine.
-有什么发现 -什么都没有
- What'd you find? - Not a damn thing.
是空的吗
It's empty?
根本没有毒品
No drugs at all.
该死 截获艘潜艇
Hell with it, it's not every day
多不容易啊
we get to put one of these out of commission.
是啊 截获一艘贩毒潜艇
Yeah, taking down a narco sub
在简历上也绝对是亮眼的一笔
sure looks good on a resume too.
当然 要是上面按计划装了毒品
Still, you could buy a fleet of subs
值得钱能买♥♥下一支潜艇舰队了
with the drugs that ain't on this one.
东西在它们该在的地方
Where they are supposed to be,
我知道你不会傻到把它们带到这里来
because I know you're not stupid enough to bring them here.
该在的地方是什么地方
Where are they supposed to be?
我可不在乎你们的潜艇被截获了
I don't care that your sub was captured.
我要我的毒品
I need my drugs.
下一批一定会准时到达的
The next one will be right on time.
最好是这样
It had better be!
我刚刚表现得够愤怒吗
Did I seem angry?
骗过我了 怎么了
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表