剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表
Got a couple of those and about a thousand of these.
5.7毫米直径40发内核子弹
5.7 40-grain hard core?
对子弹很精通嘛
Boy knows his bullets.
-这些是非法的 -是的
- These are illegal. - Yeah.
绝对非法
Crazy illegal.
你现在准备拿它们怎么办
What happens to these now?
我得给它们列个清单
Well, I gotta inventory them,
然后把它们上交给执法官进行销毁
and then I turn them over to the marshals for destruction.
很多文书工作要做啊
Lot of paperwork.
缴获一批从国外偷运进来的
Illegal cop-killing rounds smuggled in
"警♥察♥杀手"
from a foreign country--
我得在墨水里浸一个礼拜吧
I'll be knee-deep in ink for a week.
还给我啦
Give it back.
你在想什么 小麦
What are you thinking, Mikey?
我在想怎样能让布里格斯漂亮地成功一次
Maybe a way to help Briggs make a splash.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
我有男友
Boyfriend.
你交过女朋友吗 小麦
You ever had a girlfriend before, Mikey?
-谁才是怪人 -借过
- Who's the geek? - Excuse me.
抓住我屁♥股♥
Grab my ass.
-你说真的 -真的啊
- Seriously? - Seriously.
为宣示主♥权♥ 抓住我屁♥股♥
Mark your territory and grab my ass.
原来你的小弹簧存在不是没原因的
So that's what your squeezy thing has been for.
确实是原因之一
Among other things.
悠着点 小老虎
Easy, tiger.
那就是佩奇
That's Paige.
别这么盯着看 你还是我的假男友呢
Stop staring. You're still my fake boyfriend.
那人就是鲍比·莫伊
That's Bobby Moi.
他掌管着东部地区绝大多数的黑货
He's got his fingers on most east side contraband.
她的卧底身份是他女友
She's under as his girlfriend.
刚才就是佩奇带来的《女孩情不自禁》
That was Paige singing the girl can't help it.
让我们再给她一点掌声
Give her another round of applause.
洗手间
Bathroom.
不可能
Shut it!
好吧 那真是...
Okay, that was...
就是啊 我简直不敢再听一遍
I know, I can't even hear it anymore.
太不堪入耳了 你拿到了吗
Can't hear it. Did you get 'em?
在这里
Right here.
老天 我得开始批发这些东西了
God, I need to start buying these things in bulk.
这就是那个臭名昭著的李维咯
So...This is the infamous Levi.
-我是麦克 -他是我今晚的男友
- It's Mike. - He's my boyfriend tonight.
他长得不错 是吧
He's cute, right?
是啊 很帅 很高兴见到你 李维
Yeah, he's hot. It's nice to meet you, Levi.
我也很高兴见到你 我叫麦克
Uh, yeah, you too. It's Mike.
你是刚上场的新手吗
You fresh out of quantico?
-是的 女士 -轻松点 士兵
- Yes, ma'am. - Uh, at ease, soldier.
你跟鲍比还是没有进展吗
Still making no headway with Bobby?
没有 我在他身边干了两周
Nothing. I'm two weeks under with him,
而他满脑子想的都是被我压在身下
and all he wants to do is get under me.
等等 难道这就是你要避孕药的原因吗
Wait, is that what the birth control pills are for?
我没在吃避孕药
I'm not taking them.
局里不会希望你...
Well, your agency doesn't expect you to, um...
我才不会搞他呢
I'm not gonna screw him.
那些药是给鲍比吃的
The pills are for Bobby.
只要让一个男人吃几粒
You give a guy a couple of these,
他的小兵就蔫了
and his soldier's at ease.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
谢天谢地 我简直忍♥不下去了
Ugh, thank god. I can't take this anymore.
好恶心
Gross.
我能问你个问题吗
Well, can I ask you a question?
我是想知道 你现在在假扮他的女友
I mean, you're going under as his girlfriend.
难道你没有一点希望他想要...
Don't you kind of expect him to want to,
那个 就是...就是跟你合体吗
well, you know... wanna get with you?
-当然 -你为什么不脱身呢
- Absolutely. - Why don't you get out?
因为我想抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Because I want the bastard.
好了 妈妈 这儿有很多了
Okay, mama, there's a lot in here.
-谢谢 查理 -祝你好运
- Thanks, Charlie. - Good luck.
很高兴见到你 麦克
It was nice to meet you, Mike.
早跟你说你会喜欢她了吧
Told you you'd like her.
坏蛋都爱珠子项链
You cannot be a thug wearing beads.
我没听过这种说法
I didn't get the memo.
-你是有什么进展了吗 -没有
- What, you moving up? - No.
我还没见到贝罗
I still haven't met Bello,
不过已经快接近他的助手埃迪了
but I'm close to one of his lieutenants, Eddie.
-他怎么了 -有点像《化身博士》
- What's he about? - A little Jekyll,
就是有点像里面那个海德
You know, a little Hyde.
英国小说 主人公海德白天和善 晚上却四处作恶
平时挺平易近人的
He's an affable dude,
但关键时候翻脸比翻书还快
but he can turn on you in a heartbeat.
-听起来跟我好像 -没错
- Sounds just like me. - Oh, yeah.
你那些马来西亚的线人有没有什么
Is there anything your malaysian contacts have
贝罗或许会感兴趣的东西
that Bello might want?
没有 没有
No. No.
我的人热衷的都是水貂和羊毛脂油
My guys are heavy into mink and lanolin oil.
贝罗的手下有人穿皮草吗
Any of Bello's crew like to wear fur?
据我所知是没有
Not that I know of.
-有人回来了 -你们在谈贝罗的事吗
- Oh, incoming. - You guys talking about Bello?
我想我有线索能帮到你们
I think I got something that might help.
快进来 麦克
Come on in, Mike.
火♥药♥枪弹是贝罗
So one of the things
感兴趣的事物之一 对吧
Bello's looking for is firepower, right?
看来你读过我的案卷了
I see you read my case file.
杰克刚查获了一千枚走私装甲子弹
Jakes just scored a thousand armor-piercing bullets.
你觉得贝罗会对这个感兴趣吗
You think Bello would be into that?
接着说
Continue.
你跟贝罗说 你认识彭德勒顿兵营的人
You tell bello that you got a guy at Camp Pendleton
-能弄到子弹 陆战队的 -也就是你
- with the bullets--a marine. - That'd be you.
-我长得还挺像的吧 -没错
- I've got the look, right? - You do.
我们去跟杰克借子弹
So we borrow the bullets from Jakes
再把它们卖♥♥给贝罗的手下
and sell them to one of Bello's guys.
-埃迪 -埃迪
- Eddie. - Eddie.
抓住埃迪 让他把贝罗给你引出来
Arrest Eddie, flip him, and make him bring you to Bello.
然后你就青云直上了
Ah, and you started off so strong.
太冒险了 有太多不长眼的子弹
It's too risky. There's too many moving pieces.
要是落到贝罗手上 我就死定了
If it got back to Bello, I'd be dead.
-心意领了 -这只是个构思
- But I appreciate the effort. - It's a work in progress.
我回头再想想
I'll think about it.
你哪位 回家来做什么
Hey, stranger. What you doing home?
查理和麦克帮我用高跟鞋给鲍比的酒下药
Charlie and Mike helped me spike Bobby's drink.
下药利器 是吧
The dreaded spike, huh?
之后就硬不起来了吗
Couldn't get it up, huh?
是啊 他很尴尬 把我撵出来了
Nope. He got embarrassed and kicked me out.
-第三次了 -好吧
- Third time. - Yeah.
说不定他哪天不喝酒了
You know, at some point, the guy's gonna stop drinking.
我知道 那又怎样
I know. And then what?
我真的恨死这个案子了
I seriously hate this case.
他什么都不会跟我说
He's not giving me anything.
他不愿跟女人讲正事
He won't talk business in front of a woman.
好吧
Right.
那就全身而退吧
Well, you know, ease your way out.
话是这么说 但我要拿下他
I should. But I want him.
他可是条大鱼
I mean, he's such a pig.
不过你说得对
But you're right.
这样对我没好处
This won't end well for me.
其实我还有个方法能引出鲍比那帮人
You know, I do still have a connection with Bobby's crew.
我 我不能让你那么做
I--I can't ask you to do that.
我欠你太多
You know I owe you plenty.
这是我心甘情愿的
And you didn't ask.
-谢了 保罗 -没事
- Thanks, Paul. - Yeah.
进
Enter.
我想过了 你主意很不错
I thought about it. Your plan's awesome.
剧集 | 恩赐之地(2013) | 导航列表